Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Manny you should discover that
Your dad adores her and demanded a proof that her marriage was real. She has complied to it and your brother is delighted at her state.
You have not had the heart to congratulate her and you have tried to get your brother humor you abandoning her for the night...
you have asked her if she was happy to be carrying your Dimpal's kid...you have ignored her when she has tried to make you feel welcomed and asked your brother when she was getting back...
Like Appa you would delight at your brother's failed marriage and a drama queen at every instance...be it in your cold response or assumption she was to exploit the dude...
your envy is making you selectively understand things and draw conclusions and create a scene.
The poor girl signed a pre nup to safeguard herself from you and chachi 420.
Just vyou wait Manya you are going to be bashed by your siblings and the Patriarch.
nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by nadira26islam - 8 years ago
nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by nadira26islam - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is amazing right how this situation portrays the familiarity breeds contempt situation? The very idea behind nuclear families today. Till now, MM members lived under one roof as independent and not so connected families. So there was so-called harmony, imagined. But when they came to Paris, the lack of space and the forced proximity is revealing new facets for the members. Manny is seeing a new face of the relationship between II and R&B and II and Ranjan; II is seeing a new face of the relationship between R&B and Manny and Manny and Ranjan; the others are seeing new faces of R&B. This is almost like reinforcing why space is needed to retain harmony. I am not putting forth an argument, just the fact that how perceptions change when there is proximity among members.

If you guys can get a chance, please watch this film called Nishi Japun. It is a Bengali film directed by Satyajit Ray's son. Beautiful plot and beautifully executed. It talks about how relationships change overnight among family members and friends when they come for vacation in a forest bungalow and natural disaster strikes that breaks the only bridge that connects them to mainland. It is a fantastic film. 
moonwearer thumbnail

MANNIPAYA ENNAI

Unnai kanda naal mudhalai unnidam naan ennai ariyamal veezhndhen

Rakshashan enna unnai azhaithalum en manam unnai en Azhagan ennave enniyadhu

Unnai patri pesum podhu nam sandai sacharavvu patriye pesinen

Nan naamaga mariya pinnar unnidam kobam vandhaal Ammavidam saranaidven

En pinne nee vandhadhum un pinne naan ododi nam veedu varuven

Nee kobam kondu ennai naduvil vittu poker vilayada sendra podhu akkavidam kumurinen

Un porumai pechil nee kaiaalum nidhanam naanum pazhaga muyalgiren

Unnai kaanum en kudumbam unnai amaidhiyin irupidamagavum naan unnai kobamura seyvadhagavum ennugiradhu

Nam thalathil naam podum sandaigal naam seyum samaras am namakku mattume

Indru nillai veru nam sandaiyil dad thevai illamal nuzhaithi un varthaikku ettu varthai pesi

En pasi varthaigalil ongi olithu ennai oru sandaikaatiyaga nirubithadhu

Ongi olitha nam kural avargal ketanar nam moozghi thilaitha samaras am namake namakaai

Nam porattam erpaduthiya salasalappu delhi varai etti naam oru vivadha porul anom

Mannipaya ennai nee Rakshashane? Mannipaya ennai nee kanmaniye

unnai patina pottu ongi olithu adhiravaithadharkku? Unnai marandhu enngalai patri mattume sindhithadharkku?

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nisha online??????!!!!!!!!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
EnVee, you speak less but whenever you it has deep meaning.

moonwearer thumbnail

Translation of lines in last page

WILL YOU FORGIVE ME?

From the moment I beheld you I unconsciously began to fall for you

My reference to you was Rakshashan though my heart acknowledged you as a debonair

I described to others our squabbles and skirmishes

When I became we whenever I was annoyed with you I sought refuge in Amma

When you followed me I understood your silence and trailed you back home

When you abandoned me midway and departed for poker I poured my woe to Akka

Your patience your restraint in words I am attempting to emulate

My family notices your calm disposition and measured interaction

Percieve you as the repository of peace and me as the instigator of a temper through my actions

Our floor is a mute witness to our battles and peace making efforts and is known to us alone

The scenario today is different. Dad was unnecessarily drawn in responding to every word of yours in sentences

Hunger triggering my anger I yelled and screamed and established myself as being quarrelsome

They were witness to our heated exchanges our steamy compromises ours alone

Our confrontation has become the topic of heated discussion and repercussions reaching Delhi

Will you forgive me my Rakshashan? Will you pardon me my darling for starving you and scaring you with my screeching ?

For forgetting you and the impact of my tremors on you and being conscious of us alone?

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Percieve you as the repository of peace and me as the instigator of a temper through my actions

You describe dese two so well, the above line is simply perfect, no extra adjectives put in there can describe them any betterEdited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
paavam manny!!!
u r a mandabudhi dear!!!
i loved n replayed the scene where II got up coldly!!😊
all kanna n II programmes were going on there manny!their fights r something that u might never understand...
rnb is the best!!!100 times,i m repeating this!!!!