Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Like Nisha said- Manny is an idiot. Also, everything that has happened in her life so far has coloured her opinion about things and people. But she has to understand how childish that is in this situation. Every husband and wife fight. She cannot equate her experiences to that of others all the time. And crying about her bro n SIL fighting?😲 That was some new level of stupid for me. 

That's true. Idiot that she is, she will come around by more instances of "I am biased because it is my family now." You do have people like that who will form their own warped opinions from what they see first and then work their brain to believe otherwise. She is also being impulsive. Biased she is because she never once thinks what if R&B dumps II; Iyers are conservative (well popular belief). Why would II marry to divorce?

Chalo. I need to get started for work. Will catch up later.

Nice catching up with you Dristi.

Jab apna Banda sahi ho toh kisi baat ki chinta nahi hoti, knowing rnb I know one thing he won't take any if the shit manny offers and knowing Nisha's writing I know one thing it's not a typical saas bahu drama that II would overhear their conversation and create a ruckus, and manny is just being herself so let's not give her any attention, as I said the other day, doodh ka jalla chaanch bhi phoonkh phoonkh kar peeta hai, it's been long that manny was last married and long since she lived with a married couple that is her parents so she has forgotten the basic rule of being married is to fight and kill each other and then to make up for it... So she is to be ignored for she's lost her senses and here we are speaking of dude who takes no shit even from II...

Acha hai yaar rnb ka he never said it in words that he was jealous of the peaches guy, he never said it in words that I care for you II, but everything's conveyed to the tube light II later than sooner, so there's hope someday she would understand that he loves her, without him uttering a single word 😳

I so want the peaches guy to know II is preggy, for last time he was so engrossed in those saucer like eyes that he dint realise he was having lunch at her house(I suppose) so he deserves to know that she was taken by the tall lanky dude standing within an earshot of them 😆
THIS was most expected!! Yesterday itself I said I won't be surprised if Manya HATES II. I am not 🤔
Just waiting to know what dude will have to say to Manya 😳
Originally posted by putti77

I think Dude will shout on Manny saying NOYB..
Then she will leave to Sydney...

Jaane do usko, who khush rahe abaad rahe, bas in dono ke raaste Na aaye
Well our dude is very understanding and mature when it comes to people he love nd care...
I don't think he will pic a fight with manny he did not at the time of laptop controversy also. He knows manny is over protective and possessive of him! But surely praising M and demeaning II would hav pissed him. It would be nice to see how Nisha tackles the situation 👏
Lo bhai
Meanie ke sympathisers
Maze lo
Ab woh khud daraar paida kar rahi hai yahan
Nalayak ko zyada uncha karke II ko neecha dikhakar what is she trying to prove ????
Just cause her life is screwed, doesnt mean she goes around screwing everybody else's!
She needs to keep herself out of others' lives if she wants others to return the same favour!
A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house. Exhausted from the afternoon's activities, they fell asleep and awoke at around 8 p.m. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied and he slipped into his shoes and drove home. "Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house. "Darling," replied the man, "I can't lie to you. I've been having an affair with my secretary. I fell asleep in her bed and didn't wake up until eight o'clock." The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You liar! You've been playing golf!"
I hate manya even more. 
It's none of her biz. 

And if she had cared enough, she would have found out the reason for their fight. Nonsense she is. My blood boils

They fought for the sweetest thing and made up also cutely.  I agree she can't know they made up but how can she say II doesn't give a Damn?

She should mind her own biz and Raman must give it back to her and show her that she doesn't get to say anything bad about His wife. 

I agree she  care for her brother, but then there's so much of high handedness that one should be able to take. 
Midnight peak in to the update. It's 2:30 again.
Poor thing II earlier in the day made pulav, tentative but still went ahead and covered The jet lagged Manny with a blanket. They were beginning to warm up and now everything down the drain.

But I hope that if II does gets to know the reckless words that Manny threw , she stays her ground , not take the first flight out of Paris and just ignore Manny.

And in time Manny will know the "nature of fights " that her brother and her Sister in law have.