Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Before I say anything...!
Nisha...the ways in which you describe thier act/making love
It sets us rotating and revolving in our own orbits wih these two as our sun and the center of attention and we are in this daze where we can't hear anything but the silence of the outer universe and the sparkle of the stars and we are floating like astronauts dropped off in space.

And you know how else it feels??
Well their romance is that melody stuck in our ears as we lay down on a high mountain in the night while the camp fire burns 
Chill and heat all at once each attacking from both sides.

Amazing 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NAMS
tu bhi pagal. Chali real life mein R&B dhoondne🤣

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
As I'm  hyperventilating after reading the update I'll change into those shorts which is atleast 3 sizes bigger but who cares. R&B owns a similar pair.
EnVee. I would love to go for my first trek with you so do let me know your plans of coming to Delhi. But please make plans after December otherwise my boss will kill me and probably send me on a  permanent holiday. Goa was my first independent trip with friends. I had the time of my life although I was not very keen on going at first. But now I'm back to reality tired yet invigorated after the trip
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nivi will never get punished... She will be an angel...
May be -3 and +3 twin devils get some punishment from Dude...

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Ranjan members MA and how she loved the kids...and it directly burts II...making her go protective about these kids 
And whenever this happens I keep wondering...II has that amazing motherlyness and childishness in such a perfect blend that dude can easily find a little MA on her as much as him doing things for her that MA would so for him.

And why and how everything had to crumble and MA had to go away is something I have no answers for 
But that terrible thing shook everyone's life's like an earthquake and left its marks of destruction..I think we better rebuild the city rather that making the broken buildings as memorials.

And shravu and nandu are indeed like twins inany ways...I hope they grow up like that and not be split under the pressure of the differences they have.
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

NAMS

tu bhi pagal. Chali real life mein R&B dhoondne🤣

this is called trying to find life in imaginary world's 😆
Experience sahi tha...the universe told me off.
And akashwani repeated the exact lines u said Behan 😆😆😆

Wo kameena itna show off kar raha tha...for a good 15 minutes I beleived he is for real 😆

And in the end I asked him...do u stalk India forums by any chance 🤣

Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMFG!!!!!
I SO WANTED "THAT" IN THIS UPDATE AND WE GOT IT!!!!! YAAAY
f**king Hell these two are #just ❤️

I really want a conversations between them followed by this makeout
"U need a new watch"
Please II GIFT HIM one 😳 Edited by munira053 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

As I'm  hyperventilating after reading the update I'll change into those shorts which is atleast 3 sizes bigger but who cares. R&B owns a similar pair.

EnVee. I would love to go for my first trek with you so do let me know your plans of coming to Delhi. But please make plans after December otherwise my boss will kill me and probably send me on a  permanent holiday. Goa was my first independent trip with friends. I had the time of my life although I was not very keen on going at first. But now I'm back to reality tired yet invigorated after the trip

may mein roopkund pass ka ten day trek hai
And otherwise also...tum.log mujhe bhi bolalo 😆
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NSB7

So it happened and I would like to call it "jale huwe lohe par pani phit jana"

So I happened to talk to this friend's friend when I went to meet him on am evening...meeting this friend was a long delayed plan and we had been trying and then it happened.
My friend and I were busy talking while his friend walked in..please note that the place we were sitting is a famous hangout at banglore called arbor and hence the coincidence 

So I like beer...yes i do drink sometimes.
So it somehow was surprising to the guy that a girl could have beer...as soon as the intro was made...his first question at me was you have beer??? And so the whole lobe for beer brotherhood club began working
Later came the books and the treks and the travel and art

And I was like "R&B hai R&B and R&B" and trust me I was grinning ear to ear.
Then kya hota hai??

He brags about his list of books and I sit there like somebody who has never read a book in her life...or that's what he assumes and then I find this amazing title that's a super slow read but amazing and be like wow could you complete that one?? Ppl usually can't so easily...he is like of ofcourse i reread it a lot of times bla bla.

And then I'm like acha so what do you think about so and so points in the book (its called 1984 and a fiction about something like conditions of Germany under Hitler or such rule etc) 
His answer made it clear he never read the synopsis of the book forget the whole book 

Then I was like chalo maybe ek boom brag list main add kiya let's let it be...phir he poked me about another and the case was Same
Tab samajh aya he was one of those showoff pieces

Tho behano..mera kehna yeh hai ki

Bohat milegne...haan ji bohat milenge dhikawey mein duniya jeeth lene wale...Zara sambhal ke rehana...kahi inke charm mein choot na jaye dill jeethne wale

Guys know that girls fall for smart men who are well read and like to travel. They take advantage of that and start bragging. I've seen my own brothers reading books to impress girls. It's terrible when you find out it was all  a hoax
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
not fair Nish
Morning u expect us to read this and then go to office...hot and steamy update...

and now I am questioning myself as what am I doing in this world without any R&B ???