SS 55 - Page 35

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Manny knows French Shocked

Please Nisha grant her some peace... I feel very bad for her Unhappy
Well
we really dont know anything about manny and her first hubby...so cant say anything abt it...I guess after the scandal the entire family was emotionally vulnerable and took it out on their close ones...sam was lucky to have tan who helped her cross it...maybe manny was not...

Do I blame ranjan for manny ?? I dont know...becos I am not even sure whether the scandal was the reason or the scandal just rushed the divorce which was already on cards...

Ranjan worrying abt manny was natural...a dad's pain in seeing his daughter alone...also it throws a light on the stark difference between a iyer family and a very forward punjabi family...
R&B seems to support his sisters unconditionally...just like any male would do LOL LOL
Dristi

You are never too late for THIS party

This one goes on and on and on

GREAT TO SEE U
Nish
would we have a pair for manny ??/

Also do u think, she shudnt sleep before marriage ??? From her age perspective, relationships probably start only at that point...

Paavam manny...I dont even think she is commiting a mistake in her relationships...its just that it is not working for her...Cry
ISH II - the i am trying to accept you as one among us but its still not so easy...very clear.
atleast manny is trying.

and about her past..Ranjan behaving like every dad...highlighting the mistakes so the kids wouldnt repeat the mistakes they made...supporting them would mean they would be allowed to do whatever they seem fit...not that he thingks manny is wrong...and wasnt betrayed...but he dint want to encourage the quitter in her.

and yes II you are right...he will be manny's support for now and forever...he loves his sisters and will never leave their side...and thats the best part about him

SOMETHING I NOTICED : dude calls himself emotionally unattached but then he is deeply attached to people...once he makes that attachment he cant quit...this is clear..if we look at it from dude's perspective...ranjan is a man whose actions led to his MA'S death...yet he never let go of the father entirely...and this trait in him is worth a pat on his back.

and yes manny an be sweet and loving...except her boundaries of that are limited to certain people..her extents are small and its a tiny island in the mideel of a vast ocean where only certain people on a special cruse are allowed.
Originally posted by swathi1990

Well
we really dont know anything about manny and her first hubby...so cant say anything abt it...I guess after the scandal the entire family was emotionally vulnerable and took it out on their close ones...sam was lucky to have tan who helped her cross it...maybe manny was not...

Do I blame ranjan for manny ?? I dont know...becos I am not even sure whether the scandal was the reason or the scandal just rushed the divorce which was already on cards...

Ranjan worrying abt manny was natural...a dad's pain in seeing his daughter alone...also it throws a light on the stark difference between a iyer family and a very forward punjabi family...
i dont think its only ranjan's scandal that caused her divorce...by the look of it he sounded like an abusive man..and to see manny so broken i think she loved him too much and ws betrayed.
in any case...ranjan's issue was partly a reason..and im sure ranjan trying to see her settled is also a guilt cautiousness that..something related to him ruined her life (irrespective of if he was framed or not) apart from the usual father instinct to see the kids settled. 

thanks for all the compliments today btw Embarrassed
How very lovely. Slowly and steadily the bhallas are including II in their very private discussions as well. Manyas wedding, little bits from the past, it's happening. Despite everything that has happened, the bhallas are unbelievable well mannered and well bred. In the best of families these days, one doesn't see such respect, No one  these days has any time for daddy or sisters. Savvy has indeed done a fantastic job with the kids. Despite all their idiosyncrasies, they are so close. Very well portrayed Nisha.