Asma ehat timing
We both asked each other at the same moment 
But turns out IF is partial towards me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Im awesome as always 

Boht to write some interesting gossip in the next post ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heya Sudhi. Nice nice. Wear it! People wear all kinds of stuff these days. Goa tho you can even wear dhoti and carry it off! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ These are just shorts

I am still to write to you about traveling. But don't worry. If ever I am hitting Delhi on any kind of trip or trek, I will surely loop you in.

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I gave correct answer in Rainbow Bangalore(101.3 FM) based on songs they played.. I guessed Vinod Khanna's birthday and they announced my name in FM along with four other people.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But no gift hamper for anyone ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by putti77 - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Nam... why clothes man... look for the man! ๐Ÿ˜†  Btw I saw girls too... long hair... reminded me of II

You ll find your hero in the most unlikeliest of places, don't worry.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Wont grade u"

They got home close to midnight, she leaned on the elevator wall unable to move
Sat on the brass rail along the wall. "I am not even going to change" she whispered
He half smiled nodding, amused at how tired she was

The atmosphere was tense after the exchange between father and daughter, Manya was mostly quiet or texting or on the phone
Ranjan made small talk on the way home, giving up his seat on the Metro for II
Urging her to coax Vandita to visit Paris

"abhi hotel mein to nahi rehna hai usne, ghar hai tera" Ranjan spoke proudly

"Shravu wants to be on a plane that goes and goes and goes" II smiled fondly

"Theek hai phir agli baar main US gaya to usko apne saath lekar chala jaoonga " he nodded

"He would love that"
II knew that was never happening

A US ticket costed Rs.1.5 lakhs round trip

Athim would never let him go by himself

"Nandu shaayad jaaye apni buaon ke ghar summer mein mahiney ke liye, is saal Sam ne bheja nahi, tu usko bhej de?" Ranjan offered

Sam's MIL didnt give her the time of the day
Sending Shravu to her daughters' houses?
Sure!!!

"Dono ab twins hain, they should do things together.  He went a couple times Chache ke ladkon ke saath"
Ranjan sighed looking out the window at the well lit ads on the tunnel walls

"Where did they go?"

"Jamaica?  Bahamas?"  Chachi ki bhai hain shaayad Florida mein? aur pata nahi kahan ab" Ranjan stared thoughtfully trying to recall

"Ma didnt want to send him anywhere, he was her golden boy... bus apne paas rakhti isko hamesha... aur khud chali gayi" Ranjan gripped the pole viciously

II couldnt imagine Ranjan being weak or infirm... but every time he talked about Savvy, he seemed like that to her

"OH WHY?"
"WHY DID SHE LEAVE HER KIDS AND GO AWAY LIKE THAT

WHY DID YOU TRUST BEENU KUMAR DAD?
WHAT DID SHE SAY TO YOU THAT CAUSED YOU TO BE DRUGGED AND HALF NAKED IN HER ROOM

II cringed, and shook as goosebumps enveloped her in the cold metal tube

"Kids should have a happy childhood... de do unko jo chahiye. Aape samjhenge bade hokar. I am not a big fan of denying them to teach them discipline puttar" he told her

"My kids will be spoiled rotten" she claimed trying to compete with her FIL

They both laughed together

"Isko karne dete hain discipline, shisapleen" Ranjan mocked his son

II nodded obediently  She recalled how he treated Nandu once... she was a lil nervous, but she had Dad by her side

"Par aajkal dosti nahi hai inme kisi ko Chache ke bachon ke liye" Ranjan told her as an after thought
"6 km door rehnde ne, saare par dosti nahi haigi"

II nodded

"I am not very close to my cousins too Dad" she explained

Ranjan smiled at her attempt to try to "belong" have "similar experiences" like the Bhalla kids

"teri kisi se dosti na ho yeh baat main nahi maan sakta" he said chuckling

"Believe it!! Or ask ur son" she pointed to her husband

He leaned on a pole and listened to music and read on his phone

Manya texted or browsed

By the time everyone change II's nausea kicked in she threw up all her dessert... as inaudibly as she could
Embarrassed she had to be in the bathroom while Ranjan rested

She changed into sweats and a tee and shut the lights out and quietly slipped out

He was in the work chair, reading a book, his feet up... his sofa had been turned into a bed

She didnt know how to say anything, or what to say even

She braided her hair quietly sitting on the bed. When she was done braiding he walked over, and pulled her up

Yanked the fluffy scuncie off, and watched her hair unfurl

She stepped back nervously hitting the bed, moved to the side, hitting one of the two chairs placed in front of the desk

MY OXYGEN SUPPLY IS DEPLETING
I HOPE U REALIZE THAT
RAKSHASAN
DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT

She clutched her silky snake like hair as it unfurled

"I just braided" it she whispered hoarsely

He held her chin and bend down she moved nervously, sending his half full bottle of beerwater crashing to the floor, the floor was hardwood so it didnt break, but it soaked the sheets spilling over the bed

"Ayyo" she whispered

He bend down and picke dit up

Set it on the table carelessly, watched the water soak her feet, she scrunched her toes, curling them

He bend down and breathed on her cheek and ear

"Ah" he heard her exhale.. audibly  "I"
He reached for the tie in front  and yanked and edge... and felt her belly

"I think Manya is awake" she said
She stumbled to the back wall, hitting a picture of some sort

"The house is full" II whispered troubled

She held his left wrist tightly... as he began to roll her skinny tee off her waist

"U need a new watch"

He chuckled

"U never asked me how long I am here for" she whispered

He kissed her in return

Long, hard... passionate...
She clung like a fall leaf in a wind storm

She snaked her fingers through his silky curly mess of a hair, he groaned in pleasure... she did it over and over again especially in the back of of his neck

"No finger kangi?" she asked softly

He shook his head, messing his hair up

She smiled kissing him softly on his cheeks... over and over again

"shave pannikko" she ordered ina whisper

He shook his head

YA RIGHT
WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER WITH THAT ONE
ARGHHH!!!

He whipped up her sensitive skin into a swollen flushed bloom
Her tee came off first followed by her sweats
He went on his knees and kissed the bulge

She writhed almost squealing on the wall

"Ayyyo" she moaned

He pinned her firmly and coaxed her to undress him in lil nips and pinches... massaging her curves

She attempted to undo his butoons, once, twice and gave up the third time trembling.

He helped her out kindly and gently lifted her legs

"OMG!!!" she clamped her hand over her mouth

BY THE WALL?
ARE U KIDDING ME?
SERIOUSLY?
U ARE MAD
NO MENTAL
INSANE
LOONY
CRAZY
DID U SAY UNHINGED?
NO I DIDNT
THANKS!!!
U BET!!!

She felt him when she was done finding adjectives

"I cant" she whispered...

Shaking her head nervously

"I dont think I can" she said ashamed, bending down on his shoulder

"I wont grade u" he whispered reassuringly. Condescendingly? Just to get her goat...

THE FIRST THING HE SAID SINCE SHE ENTERED THE ROOM
bas***d!!!
ARGHHH!!!!

she kicked him just as he lifted her and placed her on her wall, holding her curves

THAT GLINT
ARGHHH!!!
IT AROUSED HER AS MUCH AS IT ANGERED HER
GOOD GRIEF
YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE EYES
THEY HAD U IN FROM THAT EVENING BY THE MONET
HE LOVES MOCKING U AS HE "TAKES" U?
NICE
HES A PIG!!!

She felt his finger... she buckled falling over him
Evaporating her "mental" girls
POOFFF!!!!

They evaporated when he touched her

YA HOW WAS THAT?

"Dont da" she begged

And then felt him, fully

He watched her shake and thrash and writhe with satisfaction, before finding himself dragged fully and firmly wherevere she was headed
Smoothing her sweat moistened hair off her face  and holding her firmly as she begged  "Dont go"

He shook his head... and held her securely... as they hurtled down, now familiar milky ways
Stars shone bright, distant galaxies zoomed in and out of view, as they spun in orbit

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUDHI
You must keep those shorts and wear them. It would be like giving sending a message to the universe to get you your R&B soon   ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Else they would still be a really cool pair of shorts that you own.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ASMA

Hello! I replied to your post on page 39. Nothing very interesting. Just pulling your leg as usual๐Ÿ˜†
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
II's WISH FULFILLED
Thread 42 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
II was feeling unusually warm and fuzzy towards Rakshasan

"He does his own thing in Paris, he doesnt ask me to do a thing, even here, he does his own thing, food, his things" there was a certain longing in her speech

"Tum chahti ho karna?" Sam asked softly

"U know Amma does for Appa, Akka does for Athim, you do for Tan" II spoke softly

"TAN ki baat mat karo.. socks on the floor towels by the sink, 100s of magazines all over the bed" she sounded frustrated

II stared enviously

"Umm... hamare ghar, if he makes a mess and I tell him, he will pick it up"
"And u dont want him to?" Sam asked softly

II stared startled... "Umm.. mera matlab tum chahti ho woh slob ho?" Sam asked softly

"He doesnt let me handle meat, he picks up his own clothes, he does his own laundry too unless Mahavir convinces him" II's voice quivered

"To kaho usko" Sam instructed softly

II was emotionally drained today... she wanted to be "a wife"" have wifely duties, complain, grumble, be grumpy, have grudges, h
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So it happened and I would like to call it "jale huwe lohe par pani phit jana"
So I happened to talk to this friend's friend when I went to meet him on am evening...meeting this friend was a long delayed plan and we had been trying and then it happened.
My friend and I were busy talking while his friend walked in..please note that the place we were sitting is a famous hangout at banglore called arbor and hence the coincidence 

So I like beer...yes i do drink sometimes.
So it somehow was surprising to the guy that a girl could have beer...as soon as the intro was made...his first question at me was you have beer??? And so the whole lobe for beer brotherhood club began working
Later came the books and the treks and the travel and art

And I was like "R&B hai R&B and R&B" and trust me I was grinning ear to ear.
Then kya hota hai??

He brags about his list of books and I sit there like somebody who has never read a book in her life...or that's what he assumes and then I find this amazing title that's a super slow read but amazing and be like wow could you complete that one?? Ppl usually can't so easily...he is like of ofcourse i reread it a lot of times bla bla.

And then I'm like acha so what do you think about so and so points in the book (its called 1984 and a fiction about something like conditions of Germany under Hitler or such rule etc) 
His answer made it clear he never read the synopsis of the book forget the whole book 

Then I was like chalo maybe ek boom brag list main add kiya let's let it be...phir he poked me about another and the case was Same
Tab samajh aya he was one of those showoff pieces

Tho behano..mera kehna yeh hai ki

Bohat milegne...haan ji bohat milenge dhikawey mein duniya jeeth lene wale...Zara sambhal ke rehana...kahi inke charm mein choot na jaye dill jeethne wale
EnVee thumbnail
Nisha, dark night, no power, steaming update by the wall and I am also "seeing" stars   ๐Ÿ˜Š
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ayyyoooโ˜บ๏ธ
Too hot to handle Nisha!! I swear I'll be comatose one of these days๐Ÿ˜ณ

You write such intimate scenes with such flair! They are never the same; such creativity. Also, always classy๐Ÿ‘ 

Ranjan reminiscing about Savvy
I wonder how people live with 'not knowing'! It would drive me crazy if I had to be a part of such a scandal in real life in any capacity. I can actually draw similarities between the Aarushi case and this one- the suspense. Maybe Ranjan will break his silence someday?

II thinks she's going to spoil the kids?? Well, the foochar updates have given me different notions about that๐Ÿ˜†