Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

PUTTI

Hope you have been relieved of your hunger now. Poor you. 2.5 hours has to b torture!

ASMA, KALPANA

Such lovely reviews!!! I peep in for a bit and get to read such meaningful interpretations
Thank you I must say! Do keep them coming whenever possible. 

Hey Dristi πŸ€—
How are you.??

Originally posted by blue5sky

Interesting isn't it.. Time away from your day job a new setting helps people get more real!

Manny and Ranjan talking straight. Paavam manny she is missing her Ma - as someone who can be that bit of sanity that you need when things around you are crumbling or that magical being who puts your well being above everything in life and somehow guides you out of the woods and mends a broken heart.

Dude strongly sides his Sister. Wonder if that comes from real understanding or more for Ranjan.

It's interesting to see 2 women closest to dude - his Wife who jumped into marriage because she could not simply let go of him working her way to strength and changing him in ways he never thought he could by doing nothing other than showing how much he matters to her! And Manny; we don't know much about who finds it difficult to trust and move forward. Given II's upbringing a broken engagement must have been as tough as a troubled marriage for Manny. But II has managed to keep her faith and take HUGE risk by following her heart and Manny is still figuring out probably because she is spending too little time with herself trying to know what she wants and then go for it. A PhD, all the travel and the guys and tough talk would be her paradise if she really wanted that! Just like dudes 15 were before he knew what he was missing with II. I believe he takes his marriage a little more seriously for the sheer distance he has covered from being a vagabond to man who misses his wife and reads her mind after never ever thinking of marriage! And managing to sweep her off her feet enough to get her to be Mom wit.hout her knowing of it! πŸ˜‰

Good work Nisha πŸ‘

Woh. Lovely NeelAsma.

πŸ‘
Originally posted by Errantnomad

As a reader I have felt that many times in an update there are some moments where actions and not words speak a lot more than and it is for the reader to interpret those actions.

The recent one was the force at which the dude hurled the ball bk knocking a vase when Manny derided herself on her single status and life style .For II and Ranjanji as an onlooker it was just a moment of mishap during ball play. But I was not able to make up my mind if it was dude feeling helpless about the situation his sister is in , wanting somehow that things work for her like how it has for him with II or if it was plain irritation and frustration at Manny playing the sympathetic card as at that moment she wanted to know from her brother as to when II and Ranjan are returning to India
Nice moment of the sharp camaraderie between the brother and sister . When she asked him will he answer in more than two words and he responded in one word then. Manny was sharp to notice that .

Anyway I am veering off from my topic, so I was not able to decide which way to interpret the force behind the hurling of the ball but I did after reading this update which had the dude's unconditional support for his sister.
And... And II got rewarded the same night she decided and tried to heed to the advice of her Amma. II asked Manny out for a family outing and got rewarded with Manny ordering a take away b😲ox of ' Mita 'for her.
Not to say that this is a permanent thaw in relations but good enough for now to me. Her guard down Manny is able to discuss her situation in front of family that includes II now. A moment made for II When She looks back at this evening/night down the memory lane that will leave a smile on her lips for sure.

After a couple of updates in la la land an update that easily switched over from being casually light to discussions forming a bride to /between relationships.
πŸ‘

πŸ‘. How do you guys get such insight ?😲
Asma and Kalpana...very well written.
Even I was wondering why Dude threw the ball with force...thanks for explaining Kalpana...its very difficult to understand the quiet person...who knows what goes on in their mind.
Congrats on the 55th Nisha! 
I am in lala land totally after the Paris update.  .And you added John Denver's song at the end. Tumne bhi kya yaad dila diya. Some of my fav songs.Was playing the song and reading it again. Suddenly, I can relate so many songs of his to Dude and II. One of amy fav

Annie's song

You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again

Come, let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come, let me love you
Come love me again

Let me give my life to you
Come, let me love you
Come love me again

You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C21G2OkHEYo
😳

So nice to see you back Ashu.πŸ€—
Saw Noufi somewhere in there. Hope you are back in more now dear. People were getting bored without their constant companion here.

Kalpana and Asma, lovely takes as usual.

Did I miss it ? Have not seen Sri's poems yet on this thread.Kahan ho Sri? Paris and no poems?

Shilpa, hope kids exams are over. 

Drishti,Putti, Envee, Nammu,Sonal,kajal,the 2 techie boys and every other special SoSyian , a very big Hi. Wishing you all a lovely day.

Nisha, hope you can keep Paris updates going for LONG. At lease 10 or more updates for each day.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›  Kuch toh hai Paris ki vadiyon mein. So romantic! Sigh!
Originally posted by dristi64

PUTTI

Hope you have been relieved of your hunger now. Poor you. 2.5 hours has to b torture!

ASMA, KALPANA

Such lovely reviews!!! I peep in for a bit and get to read such meaningful interpretations
Thank you I must say! Do keep them coming whenever possible.

At last ate spinach corn sandwitch at 4 PM..
ASMA

I am doing well. Sorry, I fell asleep earlier πŸ˜›
And then I had to fight the kitchen to make sure me n my dad get dinner tonight. 
Have a lovely trek and some good times with your R&B. Do share about the trip n allow us to live vicariously

SWARA

I've had Annie's SONG on my playlist for years now! Love country road and leaving on a jet plane, too. Didn't know I had so many fellow John Denver fans here😳
Thanks to Nisha for giving us more reasons to bond everyday.
Hope you are wellπŸ€—
Thank you guys for the review .Folks here are contributing with pics , posts, audio/ visual clips, jokes , reviews and just express themselves beautifully and this place has grown on me where I most times try catching up with all that's here in these pages.
It's a safe Harbor to dock. πŸ˜› . Nisha the pied piper swaying us with her music unique and distinct .
Good day/ night all. Catch you all ltr
😳