Frequent Posters

hua_fafa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rajni13

hey amu πŸ€— welcome back dear πŸ˜ƒ

I think I'm too harsh on Bihaan in this idea
even the idea of seeing him crying, make me restless. πŸ˜•

Thanks! πŸ€—

Huh, maybe I should share some of myself with you πŸ˜› It does hurt seeing him hurt and still, I am a complete addict to good angst, lol. As long as he stays himself in front of others- though, would love for Thapki to see Bihaan emotionally weak and at the end once she developes some feelings for him. Curious to see how she would handle that.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Thanks!πŸ€—

Huh, maybe I should share some of myself with youπŸ˜›It does hurt seeing him hurt and still, I am a complete addict to good angst, lol. As long as he stays himself in front of others- though, would love for Thapki to see Bihaan emotionally weak and at the end once she developes some feelings for him. Curious to see how she would handle that.

maybe she hugs him tightly    
and said I love you 😳

i think I'm getting too optimistic πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰Edited by rajni13 - 8 years ago
Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol I like the angst, but not too much angst.
I always thought it would be cute to see Thapki teaching Bihaan how to read, as we know he probably didnt get to finish school? Maybe cuz of vasu? who knows? an entirely different storyline, but it could be the gateway to more secrets, love, and friendship. 
Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice thread. I want ThaHaan Rain Scene where Thapki is scared of Thunder n holds Bihaan's hand πŸ˜‰
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can we get a scene where ThaHaan share the same bed??😳😳.. kuch zyada ho gaya na..πŸ˜†
chalo, atleast i want a ThaHaan dance on Dhruv's engagement..
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

Can we get a scene where ThaHaan share the same bed??😳😳.. kuch zyada ho gaya na..πŸ˜†

chalo, atleast i want a ThaHaan dance on Dhruv's engagement..

yeh bahut zyada hogaya!! It wont happen for years I think!
greeshma014 thumbnail
I want a ThaHaan bike ride.. They can go to shopping for Dhruv's engagement on bike..
Thapki likes some outfit , den bihaan buy that for her, and as usual he will lie, maa ne kaha..
hua_fafa thumbnail
Nice ideas, guys! Keep them coming πŸ˜‰ I especially like the thunder-wala one. Better yet: no electricity, candles are blown out by the wind (which is so strong that windows open) and it's so cold in the room that Bihaan tries to provide wifey with warmth through body heat, e.g. her back pressed to his chest and both looking awkward and hesitant all through but not moving away
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Definitely want Bihaan-Thapki happy dance on Dhruv's engagement.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Got to see alot of scenes where Bihaan shown his care and concern to Thapki.. now want the opposite...