ThaHaan Scene Ideas

hua_fafa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey, guys! 😉

We discussed scenes of ThaHaan we would like to watch in the show on several occasions - and decided, now, to open a thread to collect all those dream-scenes. Please, keep this strictly ThaHaan related, post scenes you want to see on TV and even discuss scenes you especially like, if you want to - no bashings, to fights, keep a healthy and warm atmosphere! Also, if anyone is interested to write something on an idea, do let us know beforehand with a little post which idea you'd want to write on!

What are you waiting for? Get started!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Aminaa...
Great work...
My first idea...
BAK HUG
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome work amina..my wish list:
1. i want dadi to take thahaan to attend marriage in her village.thapki in beautiful attire and bihan mesmarize...in marriage ceremony beautiful thahhan moments.

2. vasu can send them together away from pandey zoo..beautiful journey ..car stopped in middle of jungle.

3. both alone in house ..thunder storm ..thapki scared and , light gone and she hug bihan

4. it will be fun to watch drunk bihan/
hua_fafa thumbnail
Nice ones, guys! 👏 D. your back-hug idea I am definitely trying to write, some time 

Komal, agree, drunk-Bihaan! I'd want to see him behave a little like he did in this OS, tbh! Slur so that he speaks funnily, he gets overly cozy and loses his sense for personal space (leaning heavily on Thapki, gripping her hand and all that) and be honestly truthful without any shame- in short, behave cutely 😳

My own scene: For Bihaan and Paan's office plan, I want Bihaan to lock himself and Thapki accidentally in a room (or, better, Paan does it - plan would have been to lock her with Dhruv but mistakenly, Bihaan enters first and Paan mistakes him to be Dhruv, lol) - there should be some kind of fall-and-catch. Like, Bihaan sits down in the main chair (Dhruv's?) and while arguing, he grabs Thapki's hand, she loses her balance and ends up in his lap ☺️

Cue in the office staff who open the door at that moment (after an awkward eyelock) 🤣
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Nice ones, guys! 👏 D. your back-hug idea I am definitely trying to write, some time 

Komal, agree, drunk-Bihaan! I'd want to see him behave a little like he did in this OS, tbh! Slur so that he speaks funnily, he gets overly cozy and loses his sense for personal space (leaning heavily on Thapki, gripping her hand and all that) and be honestly truthful without any shame- in short, behave cutely 😳

My own scene: For Bihaan and Paan's office plan, I want Bihaan to lock himself and Thapki accidentally in a room (or, better, Paan does it - plan would have been to lock her with Dhruv but mistakenly, Bihaan enters first and Paan mistakes him to be Dhruv, lol) - there should be some kind of fall-and-catch. Like, Bihaan sits down in the main chair (Dhruv's?) and while arguing, he grabs Thapki's hand, she loses her balance and ends up in his lap ☺️

Cue in the office staff who open the door at that moment (after an awkward eyelock) 🤣

bold...☺️ 

hum tum eik kamrein mein band hun aur chabi kho jaye ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
grt work amina🤗
all the above ideas r brilliant
want to see the os which Amina has written on thahaan's first karva chouth.cvs tk it.v want to see it on screen.don't edit anything frm it.it will be a trend setter.

Edited by rtms - 8 years ago
hua_fafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

grt work amina🤗

all the above ideas r brilliant
want to see the os which Amina has written on thahaan's first karva chouth.cvs tk it.v want to see it on screen.don't edit anything frm it.it will be a trend setter.

Aww, you are too sweet! 🤗

As for the scene I am going to mention - I am not 100% sure if I want the actual scene of Thapki finding out about Bihaan's adoption to play out like this. I do have actually two other scenarios for that specific detail to leak out, but this one I'd like to share and hear your thought about especially since I am playing with the idea to interweave it in a TS:

Bihaan does something which upsets the family greatly and also affects Thapki who, in return, lashes out at him ending with a "With how much you put this family through due to your selfishness, I doubt sometimes if you even are their son!" At which Bihaan gets hurt and leaves silently the scene. Dadi or anyone else could then fill her in on why she shouldn't have said this.

Thoughts?
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
They should b sent 4 honeymoon immediately
Edited by hunny1993 - 8 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Aww, you are too sweet! 🤗

As for the scene I am going to mention - I am not 100% sure if I want the actual scene of Thapki finding out about Bihaan's adoption to play out like this. I do have actually two other scenarios for that specific detail to leak out, but this one I'd like to share and hear your thought about especially since I am playing with the idea to interweave it in a TS:

Bihaan does something which upsets the family greatly and also affects Thapki who, in return, lashes out at him ending with a "With how much you put this family through due to your selfishness, I doubt sometimes if you even are their son!" At which Bihaan gets hurt and leaves silently the scene. Dadi or anyone else could then fill her in on why she shouldn't have said this.

Thoughts?

terrible💔its too much yaar😭-first reaction
idea is gud Amina👍🏼i think loftiness of the scene will depend up on the situation/context at which this wil be pictured/presented.bihaan doesn't want thapki's sympathy.it will help thapki to realise n understand his insecurities.she can also understand the insignificance of her struggle with stammering.
i had one thought in mind regarding this for sometime.kiran will love varun,onesided,she will request bihaan to break her alliance with the guy of her parents choice.she wil say,she loves someone but nt reveal the identity.bihaan will do it for her.thapki knows abt it n she warns him but he says he is doing this for his sisters' happiness.bihaans' truth will come out infront of the family.may be dhruv shouts n blame bihaan,u hv destroyed my life,nt again,nt with my sister n blurts out n questions his identity.or it can be bauji who questions him.truth comes infront of thapki
hua_fafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

terrible💔its too much yaar😭-first reaction
idea is gud Amina👍🏼i think loftiness of the scene will depend up on the situation/context at which this wil be pictured/presented.bihaan doesn't want thapki's sympathy.it will help thapki to realise n understand his insecurities.she can also understand the insignificance of her struggle with stammering.
i had one thought in mind regarding this for sometime.kiran will love varun,onesided,she will request bihaan to break her alliance with the guy of her parents choice.she wil say,she loves someone but nt reveal the identity.bihaan will do it for her.thapki knows abt it n she warns him but he says he is doing this for his sisters' happiness.bihaans' truth will come out infront of the family.may be dhruv shouts n blame bihaan,u hv destroyed my life,nt again,nt with my sister n blurts out n questions his identity.or it can be bauji who questions him.truth comes infront of thapki

lol, thanks 😆 Well, I am not too sure about the context, myself, yet. In my TS, Thapki will already have started developing feelings but fighting them. Maybe I could add in a Dhruv-Aditi union which Bihaan tries to break because he wants Dhruv-Thapki which comes out in front of the whole family and leads to ugly word-exchanges, especially from Vasu's side... that's actually an even better idea! 😆 Am going to write this, now lol 😛

I always had a feeling that it might be Vasu through whom Thapki comes to know as Vasu is the one who's never really accepted Bihaan. Dhruv, though, might be interesting, as well, especially since Dhruv stressed the point that he has loved Bihaan more than he could have a blood-related brother! But not Bauji, no! 😭 Wouldn't want him to stoop to such levels no matter how angry he is! 😭 As for the Kiran angle, might be pretty interesting - she does look like she'd go to Bihaan if there was ever a real problem in her life 😉