Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..FuggyMehra..

The one and only Toni Rode Vyas .πŸ˜† i m like kal ho na ho sweetu ''dusri saadi kar li'' 🀣
i remember u buddy ..welcome to karna forum πŸ€— we r gonna have so much fun 😎

Tonmoyeee... It is you ...our Toni Rode Vyas    πŸ€—

Woohoo... So good to see you  here, pal .    πŸ˜Š 

and am really glad that your love for some " Mehra " has not reduced your love for our Gauti  πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and wherever Gautam goes  our Toni still follows him ...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 

May this love continue to prosper like this for years to come  !     πŸ˜†

As for this Forum ...Now that you are here , we are sure to have loads of Fun with all our drooling, πŸ˜³

But you must persuade Arshi also to start watching the Show and come here ... Once she starts giving us her daily  Bytes , this Forum shall  become a rocking place .    

Once again ...so happy to see you here,  Toni .     πŸ€—

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samsangeetha

Happy to see you all Saras lovers/fans here. Definitely Gautam will nail as Karn. And Tony Vyas,so now are you going to change your name as Tony Karn πŸ˜‰

Watching SPK from Gautam's entry. The way he told Radhe Karn reminded me Sarswatichandra. This man is awesome. I love Karn character and love to see our Gauti as Karn.

Hey Samsangeeta ...  So good to see  you are here too , buddy ...   πŸ€—

Great to have one more hardcore Gautam lover from the old gang ...Let us hope many more join us here soon ... 😊 

As far as Saraswatichandra is concerned...Gautam as Saras has made a place in our hearts forever β€οΈβ€οΈ

But i am sure he shall soon start living the role of Karna too (as always)...😊

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

Hey Samsangeeta ...  So good to see  you are here too , buddy ...   πŸ€—

Great to have one more hardcore Gautam lover from the old gang ...Let us hope many more join us here soon ... 😊 

As far as Saraswatichandra is concerned...Gautam as Saras has made a place in our hearts forever β€οΈβ€οΈ

But i am sure he shall soon start living the role of Karna too (as always)...😊

Yes Twila πŸ€—
It's quite long to be here in IF. Yes, waiting for our gang to be gaga once again for our Gauti.

Absolutely, our Gautam will once again prove as Karna also. Hope, soon all of us will come here and make this AT move like 4G πŸ˜‰
-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not a big fan of Gautam but i have always loved the character of Karn...i really wish Karn beats Arjun in fight for once and for all  (i know there was never a proper Karan-Arjun yudh in Mahabharat but since its Suryaputra Karn so anything is possible πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SuPeRNaTuRaLs-

not a big fan of Gautam but i have always loved the character of Karn...i really wish Karn beats Arjun in fight for once and for all  (i know there was never a proper Karan-Arjun yudh in Mahabharat but since its Suryaputra Karn so anything is possible πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

\
Fact is Karan will be killed by Arjun in end

Fact is Karan was a Tragedy King

Fact is he was a good man on wrong side.

Fact is ,he was never great enough to give up on revenge

Fact he never got what he deserved and was victim of  crappy social cast system and politics

Fact is he represents every angry young Indian who is oppressed by social cast system  and fail to get respect in high society just coz of their meager background

Fact is even Indian  history considers Karan and Arjun equal heroes  coz one was self made while other was Guru made

Fact is u can make a mark only when

Either U r ultimately gifted by God or u have blessings of Guru

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

Shana ...my friend   πŸ€—

Sorry for such a late reply... but things are a bit busy now a days and it is not easy to come to the Forum regularly ..

So how are you dear ?  Everything is fine with all of you i am sure .  πŸ˜Š.

As for me ... once a Harry Potter fan ... always a Harry Potter Fan !   πŸ˜ƒ 

Lord ...Fuggy Mehra is our Toni ...  since when did Toni Rode Vyas become a Deewani of some Mehra ?   πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

It is great that thanks to Gautam , we are getting back together here and get to see all the old friends again ... πŸ˜Š

As for the Show ... i am sure that Gautam will dive into the depth of the role with full sincerity as always and bring something special to his depiction of Karna.

and as you said we had always thought that he would make a Perfect Ram ...so while not Ram yet , but he has made his entry into the mythological realm ... and Karna is a very meaty role for him as an actor ...So all the VERY BEST to him ...

We know you are always there to cheer on our Gauti Pie...  and while I might not be able to watch the show and visit the Forum very regularly ...but shall definitely keep on popping in and out ...and stay in touch ...  πŸ˜ƒ

Once again ... it is great to meet you here .    πŸ€— 

Yes so nice to meet old friends

look samsgeetha is here too

we just need omshreejanu  ans shanthi here to make the group complete πŸ˜ƒ

phir hum sab milke tony se bahas karenge πŸ˜‰ ..like how to get gautam vyas divorced from tony and get him married to some new girl 🀣

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Yes so nice to meet old friends

look samsgeetha is here too

we just need omshreejanu  ans shanthi here to make the group complete πŸ˜ƒ

phir hum sab milke tony se bahas karenge πŸ˜‰ ..like how to get gautam vyas divorced from tony and get him married to some new girl 🀣

Yes, eagerly waiting for our discussion. I know they are deviating from the original story but for Gautam, kuch bhi chalega. Just enjoying his performance as Karn.
ShanUlas thumbnail
ye bina nam ke wali tony gautam rode vyas phooggy mehra hai kaha ???
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

ye bina nam ke wali tony gautam rode vyas phooggy mehra hai kaha ???

janam dek lo meet gayi dooriyan ..main yaha hoon yaha 😎
i m kinda super obsessed with Mr.Mehra right  now ..did not watch Mr. Karna this week πŸ˜† sowweee ..
whats uppp...how is the show..i will try to catch up tonight

raphaelsherry thumbnail
I'm sorry but finally Gautam Rode is the actor who plays Karn, not Aditya Redij?I haven't updated about this serials for several months...
I am pretty happy with his role, he did have "burning eyes" as lovely as Aham was but his entry was silly in hot air balloon (screw you, producer!!)...I was expecting his entry as grandieur as Mahabharat did...expecting...expecting...the hot air ballons,I can hear somewhere that something is broken...taht was my expectation...Gautam Rode alone is awesome but the balloonsπŸ˜’
I guess I am expecting his acting in this serials

greeting from Indonesia
Edited by raphaelsherry - 8 years ago