Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Shana ... my Dear ...     πŸ€—πŸ€—

So good to see you here , buddy ... πŸ˜ƒ

It is Celebration time for all of us Gautam Fans...Gautam is going to be Awesome as Karna .  β­οΈ

and it is time for all of us to get together again ... πŸ˜Š

I have been coming to this Forum for the last two days in the hope of seeing some friends from the old gang ... but surprisingly had not seen anybody till date ...

You are the first one here...  and it is great to meet you again Dear...  πŸ€—

You are so right ... Where is everybody?   πŸ˜•

Where are all the Gautam Lovers...All the Saras Lovers ?   πŸ˜•

This is a Shout Out to all of them ...It is time to get back and appreciate our Gautam as Karna !

I am sure that with the Gautam and Utkarsh Combo , we shall again get a great and Amazing Show .

Have you started watching the Show ?

I just caught up with the last two episode repeats and i must say that Gautam has hit the ground running ... He has got into the stride so smoothly.

He has really sunk his teeth into the role right away ... and has slipped into Karna's skin so easily ..

It was a delight to see him again on the TV Screen .  πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

and this role has so much to offer to him as an actor that it is going to be a pleasure for us to see him portraying the varied facets of the Iconic character of SuryaPutra Karan... After Saraswatichandra , this is really a meaty and substantial role with so much potential .

So let all of us Gautam Pankhis get back here and appreciate and drool over Gautam again.    πŸ˜ƒ 

Once again it is great to get back in touch with you Dear and shall be looking forward to your wonderful posts on Gautam ...      πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— 

P.S :   FuggyMehra ... Sorry but have not been able to recognize you with this new ID... You have to tell us your earlier ID.   πŸ˜Š
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG!! HOME!!   

Gautam IS BACK!! n he is AMAZING as Karna! 

Twila πŸ€— Remember me? 
Shanaa πŸ€—

@ FuggyMehra Tony?? 

N where's evryone? All those GR paglis?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜”
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FuggyMehra..

there was only one WIfe dude and she is here πŸ˜†
SHANAAA ...I hate to say this i missed u πŸ€— πŸ€— how the hell are you ...how is life ..where have u been i tweeted to u so many times u deactivated that account or something what the !!

everything i think of fighting i remember u babe ... πŸ€— u still have jens pic πŸ€” abhi taki nahi sudhri πŸ˜†
gautam and uncle😑 like bs unki umar bade hai tumhare nahi aunty 😑 πŸ˜† ...how is your handsome boy 😳 ..how is jiju ..still tolerating  u πŸ˜†jo bhi i missed u SOOO MUCHHH and welcome to Karna forum ...C
a show where he is only gonna wear dhoti and dupatta πŸ˜†

πŸ€— I missed u too Tony ,did send u messages in beginning but then slowly lost track

N0 I did not deactivate my twitter ,just not using it for time being

U r one heck of unique online friend i haveπŸ˜ƒ, one with whom i have fought like anything and still am friend with ,⭐️ and i love u more πŸ˜›

So where is Sherlock Holmes these days , all i see supernatural brother party

and look  Mrs Tony Rode Vyas, when did i say i am not Aunty πŸ˜†, all i wanna say is that every phase of like becomes sexy when u have forever young looking people around ,some by heart some by looks 😳

I became fan of Jenny once again when i read she divorced KSG, coz then I realised Jenny still has her  brains in cranium and not in her knees , still u never know when it will slip again πŸ˜†

Yes u have same Jiju i did not change him πŸ˜› or say he still did not find anybody better .All is well on this side

U tell how did u decide to become Fuggi from Bina naam ke  BNK . I realised u r my BNK from that floating house in universe pic(if i am right in my description !!)

I am all here to cheer Gautam and will always be here on your thread πŸ˜ƒ

Tonmoy once again πŸ€—

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

Shana ... my Dear ...     πŸ€—πŸ€—

So good to see you here , buddy ... πŸ˜ƒ

It is Celebration time for all of us Gautam Fans...Gautam is going to be Awesome as Karna .  β­οΈ

and it is time for all of us to get together again ... πŸ˜Š

I have been coming to this Forum for the last two days in the hope of seeing some friends from the old gang ... but surprisingly had not seen anybody till date ...

You are the first one here...  and it is great to meet you again Dear...  πŸ€—

You are so right ... Where is everybody?   πŸ˜•

Where are all the Gautam Lovers...All the Saras Lovers ?   πŸ˜•

This is a Shout Out to all of them ...It is time to get back and appreciate our Gautam as Karna !

I am sure that with the Gautam and Utkarsh Combo , we shall again get a great and Amazing Show .

Have you started watching the Show ?

I just caught up with the last two episode repeats and i must say that Gautam has hit the ground running ... He has got into the stride so smoothly.

He has really sunk his teeth into the role right away ... and has slipped into Karna's skin so easily ..

It was a delight to see him again on the TV Screen .  πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

and this role has so much to offer to him as an actor that it is going to be a pleasure for us to see him portraying the varied facets of the Iconic character of SuryaPutra Karan... After Saraswatichandra , this is really a meaty and substantial role with so much potential .

So let all of us Gautam Pankhis get back here and appreciate and drool over Gautam again.    πŸ˜ƒ 

Once again it is great to get back in touch with you Dear and shall be looking forward to your wonderful posts on Gautam ...      πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— 

P.S :   FuggyMehra ... Sorry but have not been able to recognize you with this new ID... You have to tell us your earlier ID.   πŸ˜Š

Twila πŸ€—, u still have same ID and same Harry Potter πŸ˜ƒ, .

Fuggy is Tony yaar , pakki Gauti pankhi πŸ˜†, she is here before us and has all those stunning GIF on creative thread .

Its so nice to see u again , yes like u i too am expecting Saras pankees here , at least to say  hello
. I met many on Maha kumbh forum but then could not catch up coz Mahakumbh did not go well with me . It was too much mythology and confusion

As for Karan ,again I will say I am not very positive about it. I will come here and cheer Gautam but watching the show will be too much . i am not very much fan of mythological shows coz i have seen them too much in my childhood and know story by heart. To me characters look always same whoever plays it.

Remember on SC forum we use to say Gautam has a face to play Ram or Vishnu in serials and look he ended up doing Karan , so next wont be surprised if he colors himself blue to be Ram or Krishna πŸ˜†. Anyways I will cheer him then too 😳

So count me in to cheer up but not for TRP coz i dont even live in India πŸ˜†

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Obsessed-

OMG!! HOME!!   

Twila πŸ€— Remember me? 
Shanaa πŸ€—

@ FuggyMehra Tony?? 

Yes HOME πŸ€—

Yes I remember U ,Only GR paglees can know each other πŸ˜†

So glad to see u once again πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to a Jenam fan ...our Jenny is single , if Tony permits we can get Jenam married πŸ€ͺ

It will be fun talking now πŸ˜‰

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new threadπŸ₯³
I like Karna and Gautam bothπŸ˜ƒ

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=-Obsessed-]OMG!! HOME!!   

Twila πŸ€— Remember me? 
Shanaa πŸ€—

@ FuggyMehra Tony?? 

Hey Pal ...So good to see you here ... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Of course i remember you ...How can we Saras Lovers forget each other ?  πŸ˜ƒ

Yes... It is great to see one more member from the erstwhile gang ... 

Now we have to draw all the others back here too ... Do send them messages if you are in touch with some of them ...

Gul , Divya , Sadia , Sambal ,Shubha ,Kusum ...and all the other Gautam Lovers ...where are you all ?  

When the whole Zingbang gets together here ...as you so rightly said ,once again this place shall start feeling like our second home ...Eagerly waiting for all the old friends to come back.   😊

and Yes ...How Fantastic is Gautam as Karna...

I have just caught the last two episodes and it was sheer delight to see Gautam back in top form ...

Of course the role of Karna suits him to the T...One can just visualise Gautam portraying the Pain and Angst of Karna so beautifully.    

Once again ,it is Great to see you here...and it is nice getting back in touch with all the old partners in crime .  πŸ˜†    
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

πŸ€— I missed u too Tony ,did send u messages in beginning but then slowly lost track

N0 I did not deactivate my twitter ,just not using it for time being

U r one heck of unique online friend i haveπŸ˜ƒ, one with whom i have fought like anything and still am friend with ,⭐️ and i love u more πŸ˜›

So where is Sherlock Holmes these days , all i see supernatural brother party

and look  Mrs Tony Rode Vyas, when did i say i am not Aunty πŸ˜†, all i wanna say is that every phase of like becomes sexy when u have forever young looking people around ,some by heart some by looks 😳

I became fan of Jenny once again when i read she divorced KSG, coz then I realised Jenny still has her  brains in cranium and not in her knees , still u never know when it will slip again πŸ˜†

Yes u have same Jiju i did not change him πŸ˜› or say he still did not find anybody better .All is well on this side

U tell how did u decide to become Fuggi from Bina naam ke  BNK . I realised u r my BNK from that floating house in universe pic(if i am right in my description !!)

I am all here to cheer Gautam and will always be here on your thread πŸ˜ƒ

Tonmoy once again πŸ€—

πŸ˜†
same here shana same here❀️..if i check ur twitter u will see i literally wrote love letter to u πŸ˜† i missed u that much ..πŸ€— no one i repeat no one in this Entire india forum can replace u ..i have good friend but good enemy Hmmm... thats impossible to get πŸ˜† i m so happy that i found u here ..

I change my boys by season  πŸ˜†its my winchester season that why they r with me now..sherlock is coming back Christmas then i will be all over him πŸ˜‰
yeah ur not replaceable dude..i tried but see zero luck ..jiju smart guy probably gave up already..

i m gugu gaga fan of Kumkum Bhagya right now ..Fuggy mehra is what hero calls his wife..amazing show..i watched 243 epi in 4 days ..entire summer i was chanting Abhigya ..u should watch it i m telling ur gonna love it ..oh wait dont...πŸ˜• i dont want to hear anything negative about that show πŸ€”
i begged to the mod for permission to open this thread so that u ppl can kachra it πŸ˜† was very busy last couple of days thats why could not update the front page .. will do tonight probably 😳
Do you want to write the welcome note for the page one.. please if u can 😊

..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

The one and only Toni Rode Vyas .πŸ˜† i m like kal ho na ho sweetu ''dusri saadi kar li'' 🀣
i remember u buddy ..welcome to karna forum πŸ€— we r gonna have so much fun 😎

..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail

Yeap thats me 😳 i will take a hug πŸ€—