AarYa SS: Where You Belong. Part 8 pg 13, Epilogue pg 14

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Tessa. First of all warm welcome to you in the world of writting with AarYa.

really glad to get another piece of tallent here. And it is honour to read new stories with AarYa.

big clap for you such a beautiful starting. It was awesome. I always wanted a perfect ending if mumbai track, i myself wanted to bring out but somehow didnt happen. And thank you so much for this.

the kissing scene was ๐Ÿคข
if starting like this then can expect more and more. I am eagarly waiting for the next. Pleade continue soon. Edited by jhillyarya - 8 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly Tessa ...A warm welcome into this wonderful place i know u r already here since long time as i didnt welcome u so welcoming u here ... i followed ur comments on various aarya fictions here which were as wonderful as u ...๐Ÿ‘
wonderful plot i must say ... mumbai track was almost everyones fav but i was personally disappointed with the way they executed the track along with u even i felt that they dragged arpitha name so long into the scenario ...the way u r executing now is so refreshing and i must say its wonderful๐Ÿ‘

oh oh oh so yash is regretting for his newly developed passion in aarti ๐Ÿ˜ฒ which he has hidden well so far...now after the passionate moment between the both ...i was wondering how will aarthi take this ...and i suspect something with the way aarthi fainted in amans arms...

oh god u already knew how to excite us and also make us wait so desperately with the climax u have given to this part โญ๏ธ

i m waiting for the next part ...hope u will do that soon ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you for joining us.๐Ÿค— Wow wonderful start I must say.๐Ÿ‘
You are indeed a great writer.
I cannot wait for the next installment dear. 
Please continue soon dear.
Please contribute your lovely stories to this forum dear. 
Like you I too loved PV a lot.
Edited by caller123 - 8 years ago
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome to punar vivah forum dear.. nice start with mumbai track.. pls continue soon..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome my dear to the forum ๐Ÿค—
I enjoyed your version of the post Mumbai track like some fans I did not like the shows versions and also thought the Arpitha track dragged too long. Continue soon.
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting start
loved it
beautifully written
excited for the next part
please continue soon
Fandu thumbnail
Tessa:   It is pleasure to have you as an active member and not silent one any longer.  Secondly as it has been pointed what a talent, the description of their encounter is great.  You get a very vivid picture of their multi level emotions.  It looks like it will be great ss.  Thank you and welcome.
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

Hi Tessa. First of all warm welcome to you in the world of writting with AarYa.

really glad to get another piece of tallent here. And it is honour to read new stories with AarYa.

big clap for you such a beautiful starting. It was awesome. I always wanted a perfect ending if mumbai track, i myself wanted to bring out but somehow didnt happen. And thank you so much for this.

the kissing scene was ๐Ÿคข
if starting like this then can expect more and more. I am eagarly waiting for the next. Pleade continue soon.

Hi Jhill,

thank you so much for reading my piece and for the warm welcome. 

Coming from a story-teller of your caliber it is high praise indeed! I appreciate the kind words of encouragement; they have put a big smile on my face and released a few tears so thank you!

As for the kissing scene... ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was looking for a way to communicate their desires and frustrations and also wanted to make it a little hot! 

I will update soon!

Tessa 
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

firstly Tessa ...A warm welcome into this wonderful place i know u r already here since long time as i didnt welcome u so welcoming u here ... i followed ur comments on various aarya fictions here which were as wonderful as u ...๐Ÿ‘

wonderful plot i must say ... mumbai track was almost everyones fav but i was personally disappointed with the way they executed the track along with u even i felt that they dragged arpitha name so long into the scenario ...the way u r executing now is so refreshing and i must say its wonderful๐Ÿ‘

oh oh oh so yash is regretting for his newly developed passion in aarti ๐Ÿ˜ฒ which he has hidden well so far...now after the passionate moment between the both ...i was wondering how will aarthi take this ...and i suspect something with the way aarthi fainted in amans arms...

oh god u already knew how to excite us and also make us wait so desperately with the climax u have given to this part โญ๏ธ

i m waiting for the next part ...hope u will do that soon ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww you are so sweet Rosey!

Thank you for such an open and warm welcome! It takes one to know one so if I am wonderful as are you! I have read your comments too and it shows your love for AarYa fiction and your appreciation for the writers.

I am glad that you find the plot wonderful and are eager to read more as it encourages me to continue with it.
I have hinted at why Yash was hiding his passion for Aarti but it will be revealed as the plot unfolds so stay tuned! as for your suspicion as to why Aarti fainted.. lets wait and see huh๐Ÿ˜‰

I will update part 2 as soon as I am done editing it.

thank you once again!