SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 32

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
So Sweet.
So Sweet.

Absolutely loved it.

Ranjan and II both are in Paris. Loving it. Sam please come with Nandu, Lasya and Tan.
Wow she is in Paris thank u thank u Nisha !!!!
Dudes monologue loved it she will surely burn house or party, Ho knows her too well Clap
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Pritee and Asma

I am not very artistic yaar, the bowl had  a raised cup cake on two sides and when u turned it over, it had a cup cake bottoms up

I painted the surface blue, and the cupcake topping strawberry pink, the cupcake bottom with the lil wrinkly wrapper I chose caramel color and then they have these lil bottles with openings as slim as a pin's head,

U can use it to WRITE on the pottery, so I used that to draw lil chocolate sprinkles over the strwaberry color

Inside the bowl I used the caramel color to drop polka dot drops and made WHAT I BELIEVE are butterflies with the strawnerry paint along the rim of the bowl

Once they fire it up I will know what it looks like... sorry I wont know until Nov 28th, that too I have to go to the Food Bank event and find this bowl in the 2000 odd bowls stacked up

The most Amazing story teller is telling she is not artistic. Nisha, you are the best. Your creations like Sosy will be amazing.

I am sure whatever you did would turn out to be beautiful. Moreover here what I guess matters the most is intention. You actually make a point to participate in such activities unlike me who as on date is busy with her own life. 
She jumped up from the seat... dressed in blue jeans and many layers of God knows what...
the top most layer being a thick knit grey sweater sliding off one shoulder or the other, AND THERE WAS THE BULGE

Embarrassed Embarrassed
Dude is so happy
Abhi Shyam tak ka intezar Karna padega Cry
He stared stunned, color rose up his cheeks, he dug his thumb nail into his palm on his right hand to tell himself it wasnt a dreamEmbarrassed
Beleive it dude she is here. LOL
What??? U want me to review?
Wrote Bout how i feel??
Nooo go away

It's the exact feel...when one bumps into this man who takes thier breath away and then forget that they are still in the arms of that stranger.

Let me be...lete stare into his eyes let the music play...i will need some time with him

In love...love struck...omg 
I can't talk

Let me write in the evening plz