SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Ranjan texted furiously forgetting to stop on the 1st floor walking all the way down

How many times I entered wrong bays n floors in office while reading SoSY in phone... πŸ˜ƒ
Hey everyone waiting for the update since morning !!
Yungsters these days r vey focussed nd prepared putti unlike us.
Relax and chill all... Long weakend for all of u enjoy late nights nd late mornings πŸ˜†
And me well from where I see three days kids school off,, SIL coming for weakend with his kid,
Tomm national holiday so hubby will also be home 😭 😑 πŸ˜•
Any way our sosy world is best and Nisha we told in morning give an early one today!!!!
Putti...hi
Even I read the update 4-5 times, esp the last part...from morning I have a huge smile on my face...was so happy for both...Ranjan...is so super adorable.

So Chirpy II chirps comfortably with Ranjan/Dad...same as a adorable kid...after coming from school/college/office...say all the things that has happened that day. (my both kids do that)
And instantly Dad knows his guidya is not in good mood. And just like Dude comforted her...and minion and assistants all ready to do whatever she wants...

And Ranjan the shrewd business man he is knows the trouble with the Transpro product and let his opinion out. 

So Amma and Akka trying to call and pacify her and II not receptive to their overtures. But cant fault II...she is hurt...she was just looking to share with Amma...and she being in a bad mood spoke her mind rather harshly. Its not like II doesn't know her Akka's situation and not wish that even her Akka was as fortunate as her.

I remember II crying on Dude shoulders and saying we both were born to the same person but why so much difference b/w them?

Dude was so irritated with Sam that he didn't pause to think why she was texting him so much...and he being gobsmacked to see Ranjan outside his door...πŸ‘

And then comes the cutest part...his thoughts...🀣
burn the house down, pink walls, orange stripesπŸ˜†

Peeking out...whats wrong in hoping...ya dude...we get it...sangat ka asar hai...but all said and done...both cant stay away from each other, and they understand each other perfectly...and dude has upper hand in this matter for now.

Ranjan is such sweetheart...that he did not send her alone and came with her, to hand her back with care to the other Bhalla...

Happy Happy...helped me to do all the pesky things today with full energy and happiness.

Thank you Nisha...

Shilpa, Cute Kutti - The DP.
I guess she is your daughter. Right?
Hey everyone, I am silent reader for this tale since so long but didnt have much courage to write it off but since I came to know about II pregnancy i wanted to post it here for two reasons first I am very happy for her pregnancy and secondly because I got to know about my pregnancy on the same day.
So ya its look like me & II will have baby in same month. πŸ˜‰
I am grinning like mad from 3.30 PM...
😳 😳
Originally posted by shivoo

Hey everyone, I am silent reader for this tale since so long but didnt have much courage to write it off but since I came to know about II pregnancy i wanted to post it here for two reasons first I am very happy for her pregnancy and secondly because I got to know about my pregnancysame day.

Welcome to LA LA land Shivoo...
😊

Congrats πŸ‘
Enjoy the madness... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by putti77

I am grinning like mad from 3.30 PM...
😳 😳

We r from 12
Originally posted by shivoo

Hey everyone, I am silent reader for this tale since so long but didnt have much courage to write it off but since I came to know about II pregnancy i wanted to post it here for two reasons first I am very happy for her pregnancy and secondly because I got to know about my pregnancy on the same day.

Hi di welcome to SoSy😊
And congratulations πŸ₯³
Just keep posting, it will connect you more with SoSy