Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: putti77

Hey Asma n Sonal
Good Morning..

Today I am off to campus interviews in few mins. Waiting for cab... Away from office, meeting young n fresh minds...

Enjoy ur day putti!!!campus atmosphere is always refreshing ... And then we hav a long weakend...to relax nd read and enjoy sosy 😊
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Dristi, putti, Sri Sonal !

Putti hope you meet with " young and fresh minds only" and have an awesome day ... I had to deal with young, aggressive I know it all" types for most of last week..

But i got by thinking I net an RnB's for some of th singles here [:D/] and pass on contact info and privy to their complete CV's with pictures to boot 😉 but quality is a hard thing to come by!Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Yes Jaya(Putti) Suriya is Jasmine😉

As soon as I am away from WiFi Like button go strike...
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This ones apt for II's present situation

Morning Everyone!!Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Have a great time putting folks on a hot seat
Putti...
Asma and Sonal hello a grey thursday here as well...I get a break tomorrow off with kids to Ellora on Saturday so looong weekend ...break from So Sy posting till Tuesday
Leave application from Saturday to Tuesday😉
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Have a great time putting folks on a hot seat
Putti...
Asma and Sonal hello a grey thursday here as well...I get a break tomorrow off with kids to Ellora on Saturday so looong weekend ...break from So Sy posting till Tuesday
Leave application from Saturday to Tuesday😉

Hi Sri...🤗
Have a fun vacation ...will miss the poetry
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SR ❤️ you have been on my mind.. With all the info on Mars and LIGO going live.. Your andromeda must be having a field day! As for me I understand half of what I read and then read repeatedly to understand and forget right away. 😉
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
NeelAsma, how was your birthday?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry girls went off with a bunch of chicas from work to paint a bowl for charity at a ceramic place

You pay $20 and pick a bowl, the colors are free, they fire it up and around 2000 bowls are sold for $10/$20/$30 each the day after Thanksgiving Friday Nov 28th, and what I paid today for the bowl (the bowl usually costs $4 bucks) and who ever buys the bowls everything goes towards the local food bank

Apparently it costs $1 to feed a person
From the 2000 bowls they will probably get a good $40, 000 on average thats  that many people being fed

Apparently the day after Thanksgiving the area restaurants gather together and donate soup, you buy a bowl of soup for $10 or $20 or $30 and get to keep the bowl

Neat!!!

Not all of us can be Salman Khans, we can only do $20 at a time

We have made a date to go back the day after Thanksgiving buy a bowl of soup that way we get to pay another $20

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One of the girls I work with is a obsessed horse lover
SHE FREE HAND DREW A RACE HORSE, A CACTUS, AND DANDELIONS INSIDE THE BOWL

An amazing amazing woman, she married in her late 30s, she  had a terrible, awful childhood being shuttled between many foster homes, she decided she wont have any kids, so she picked a man with two kids a boy and a girl 8 and 10 and married him around 8 years ago

Her step kids abs adore her.
she is not maternal or emotionally attached to them but cares for them a lot

Every free minute she spends with her horses.
She says her hips are shot, because she rode so much and she is having hip replacement surgery later this year, she is not even 45