SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Nisha oru doubt. Little confused . II was performing a set of tasks under Bally. After Bally, II continues to do these tasks on her own and now Ritu on top if it.
So if Ritu's req for engagement manager is to break these set of tasks which II and Ashwini were anyway doing and put these in to these so called buckets and Ritu has bally's concurrence, then is it to ease II out in time for maternity.
So is Ritu's req for engagement mgr internal or external. And will II not loose her already depleted ground to the new engagement mgr if filled externally ,lets say after she comes back after maternity leave. Why isn't Bally covering II .
Idhu oru pakkam, if Ritu is pitching this change to get it running in time for II's absence then isn't she looking at someone externally and will she not have a say if II applies for that role. ?

Kalpana - Nisha mentioned somewhere everyone looks for self interest including Bally to complete deployment. Bally is a friend. but is he her work ally ? Remember he never attempted for II to replace him. From Bally's perspective, installation was stalled when II became pregnant. He doesn't consider her his solider anymore to win battles to push his career. We never knew his reaction when she extended her honeymoon or of the sudden Paris trip and the pregnancy day offs. He found a new lieutenant in Ritu -single, aggressive and ready to push (II before Dude). Definitely Ritu bringing people under her fold not only makes her stronger but also puts Bally in a commanding position.

Also how did this req. get approved so soon ? When Bhavana's got approved after almost 4-5 months and yet to be posted. If it is for Ritu,she is going to have issues with II applying totally. Lot of questions. Will wait for Nisha

😕Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Jas, read that post by Nisha. But if Ritu's req was external , it would be almost over for II as she would have more heads butting in and that's why I was surprised that Bally concurred. Thought he can but time for II here even if he did not pitch in for II to replace him then
Or pitch in for II now to for the new role.
But it's not looking good and looks like II is right in wanting this role.
Kalpana and Suriya Hello...i see the Bhalla hand in this. Knowing that the girl will not give up her job Bansal either on his own or his friend's suggestion created this position only to fit her.
Each one is self seeking yet somewhere it is hard to equate Bally and Ritu. Ritu's layers have been unfurled but Bally's hidden self is not explored as yet.
Bally does not have the great attachment to work place as depicted in Bally his elevation was automatic. Either he's great at work or smooth in his ways.
Good morning n evening...
Sri, this bucket will also be no less demanding.
But if II does bag it, Ritu and II will be out of each other's hair and on their way atleast on a daily basis
Lady patient says to Doctor inside his examination room, " Doctor can you please call my husband inside, I am not feeling comfortable

Doctor - "Trust me lady, I am a Gentleman. I am a Doctor."

Lady patient - "No that's not the issue. Your receptionist is alone outside and my husband is not a gentleman...!!!!!!"
GM/GE, Back from running around with kids. Dinner time. Talk to u soon.
good mrng...
hav a nice day...😊
Originally posted by ishruhi

good mrng...
hav a nice day...😊

Nouf 🤗