Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gayu6

Really love this part. Swasan has feelings for eachother. But laksh is also liking swara. Still he knows she might be in love with sanskar. Waht will be the next. First whos tat girl talking with laksh? Pls continue soon. And thanks for the pm dear😊

Laksh is talking to his sis...
Smilelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow superb update πŸ‘
The story is really very interesting 😳
Update soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello people thank you so much for all the likes and your valuable comments. I am glad you guys liked the story. Here is the next part

Part 3

After answering her parents and Dida on why was she all wet and looking as if dumped in sand, Swara finally left for her room. She looked at herself in the mirror and remembered how Sanskar and she were lost at that moment. She couldn't stop the smile forming in her lips. She turned and blushingly hit herself lightly in her head and walked to her wardrobe. After immense confusion and messing up the room with her dresses all over, she chose a outfit. She went to take a cold shower. As the water droplets hit her, it had a soothing effect on her. She liked having a cold shower. She thought when you take a cold shower, the warmness outside gets a meaning.
She came outside drying her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror.
Not bad miss.Swara gadodia, you look good.
The dress she wore was a royal blue kurta which had a traditional, hand worked jacket, kind off a Jaipur tradition. The red legging completed the outfit. She used the hair drier to dry her hair quickly because she didn't want to be late for breakfast at MM. her hair was left free to do the talking with the wind. A nice pair of jhumkas and a kada. And how can she forget, the Kajal that made her dove like eyes look prettier and a bit a gloss. She was readay to go. She kissed sharmishta and Dida and waved them good bye. Her Nano was enough for her and she drove off to MM.

At MM
Sanskar got dressed in his formal wear as he had his job. He came down and made himself comfortable at the dinning table. He looked at the time it was 9.15. He decided to call her when he could hear her blabbering.
Swara was talking to herself- I hope I am not late..otherwise Sanskar will lecture me on punctuality.
She saw Sanskar waiting for her on the dining table. She waved at him. She then started looking for Annapurna and sujata. She went to the kitchen to find them making thalipeet.
Hello aunty
Annapurna and sujata smiled at her. She took their blessing in turns and smiled. She helped them with thalipeet and after 15 minutes the ladies and Swara were at the dining table. Sujata served the food to swasan.
After taking the first bite-
Its awesome ma, I mean aunty. Thank you so much. Annapurna and sujata looked at each other and smiled when Swara called her ma.(Annapurna) .After having a stomach full breakfast Sanskar bid them goodbye and left. Swara did some talking with the ladies, told them about her trip and left after sometime.
Jiji, I think we should talk about their alliance, to sharmishta.
I know ,they are so good with each other. But, I think we should wait for some more time.
Sujata nodded in agreement.

When Swara reached home, she found her ma and Dida preparing for lunch.
So, how was your breakfast?
It was yummy ma, ma, I mean aunty cooks awesome. Thalipeet...she moved her tongue on her lips and said- what a taste! You guys, pointing at them, should take cooking lessons from them. Dida raised her hand to hit her playfully , just then Swara winked and left to her room.
She scrolled through her contacts to find a number, then she realized that important numbers were saved in her speed dial
2- Dad
3-Ma
4-Dida
5- Laksh
Got it, she moved her finger across the number and waited for the call to be answered at the other side. After about 6 rings the call was answered.
Hello..
Hello Laksh. How are you? And how's everyone over there? And the function, how was it? Did you enjoy?
Swara...Swara... Chill...I can understand you are quite excited after coming from Jaipur but not so many questions at one go...
Oops...sorry...
I am fine...and everyone is happy over here. The function was very well celebrated. We all enjoyed alot.
Thats good to hear. Even I enjoyed a lot in Jaipur.but you know there was something missing.
What?
You.
Hearing this Laksh felt happy and a smile crept on his lips.
Okay.
So, when are you coming back?
Day after tomorrow.
That's great. Message me the timing, I will come to receive you. Okay?
Okay.
Talk to you later Laksh. Got to go. Take care.
Take care Swara
And she disconnected the call.
She felt good after talking to Laksh, her best friend. Its been 6 years, since they are in each other's life. Damn! How time flies! Wait a second, if I and Laksh know each other for 6 years now, then I and Sanskar?
She opened her shelf and started searching for something. She found her bangles, which she once thought she had lost, her teddy bear which Sanskar gave her on her 16th birthday. A birthday greeting made by Laksh on her 18th birthday. But, that wasn't that she was looking for and finally after much effort she found it.
Yes... Yes...yes..it was a photo of her and Sanskar which was clicked when they met for the very first time during janmashtami. She was dressed in a pink lehenga choli and Sanskar was wearing a blue sherwani. That was during the marwari krishna mahotsav. She turned the photo to find the date - 22/09/2015.
Freak! I and Sanskar.oh my god! Ten years. Her eyes felt moist as she realized that they have been in each others life for 10 years now. She thought of calling Sanskar and telling him what she found out about them. When she checked her mobile she found - 5 missed calls from Sanskar.she called him and as she expected, she was showered with questions.
Swara, where are you? You know I have been trying from such a long time. Earlier when I called the line was engaged and now when I called you didn't pick up. Who were you talking to?
Sorry Sanskar. I was talking to Laksh, you remember my best friend?
Of course I do. Laksh Bose right?
Yes, actually he is in Mangalore these days. Actually I was going to call him that day to pick mefrom sstation but I had completely forgotten that he is out of town. And then I called up and my luck you showed up.
Sanskar felt bad hearing he was swara's second option. Anger started boiling inside him and he blasted on Swara.
So, I am your second option .thank you Swara Bose. Before Swara could explain the line was disconnected. She tried calling him but the number by then was switched off.
She went down after some time for lunch. Her ma and Dida asked for the reason for her bad mood and she explained them on what happened.
Its okay Swara, it will be fine.
I know ma. She smiled and had her lunch. After having chitchat with them for a while she decided to get a afternoon nap. However , the nap was a long one and she got up to find the clock hitting 7. Shit! I had to go to meet Sanskar.
She quickly took a shower, got ready in a simple outfit and kept the photograph in her bag. When she went down, she found her family all set for dinner.
Where are you going? Asked shekhar.
MM- replied Swara
Ohh...and may I ask why.
Coz Sanskar is angry at me as usual.
They all laughed and Swara also chuckled. After having dinner, Swara decided to leave. Just then sharmishta handed her a box.
What's this ma?
Its besan laddoo.
Wow! Thanks ma, I am sure Sanskar will be fine ma. She gave sharmishta a hug and waved bye to everyone and left for MM.
sharmishta, I think swasan are perfect for each other.
Yes ma, but let Swara complete her education then we will talk to the maheshwari's- said shekhar.
Dida and Sharmishta nodded in agreement.

When Swara reached MM, she found Ap, sujata and parineeta at the dining table.
Hello bhabhi, she greeted pari and gave her a hug.
Hi Swara, ma told me you had come in the morning. I had gone with uttara for some work. But, what are you doing here at this time?
Swara looked at the ladies and she answered- ma, god! Being with Sanskar, I have started calling Annapurna aunty, ma. She was about to correct herself when Annapurna said
Its okay Swara, you can call me ma.
Ma, can I go and meet Sanskar.
Annapurna nodded.
Swara went to sanskar's room to find him standing near the balcony. He was still annoyed that he was swara'a second option. Swara placed a hand on his shoulder, Sanskar turned back and angrily turned his face.
I am sorry Sanskar. Please! She said holding her ears. Okay, see I have brought something for you and she took out the box of sweets made by her ma and gave to him.
Sanskar opened to find his favorite Besan laddoos and started munching on them still avoiding Swara.
Sanskar, I know I shouldn't have said like this. But, do you remember Sanskar, how 2 years ago you left me and went to UK for your MBA. After you left, I missed you Sanskar, there was no one to hear me out. That's when I found a best friend in Laksh. He didn't replace you Sanskar. He just made a place of his own in my life. Thats it. I didn't know Sanskar if you will turn up, I didn't want to feel bad again, so u didn't. And she started crying slowly. Sanskar kept the box on the table and turned to look at Swara. He held her chin and made her look at him. He wiped her tears with his thumb fingers, cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead - being sorry for leaving her, for not being by her side and for not turning up when she needed. The kiss was a promise that he was there now and will be there always. It was about a commitment that he would never back out. It was about them and that he will always complete them.
After being like that for a while, Sanskar, looked at Swara and smiled.
Shona, are you here just for this? Eating the laddoos.
Nope Sanskar. I want to show you something. See and she took out the photogragh and showed it to him.
Sanskar kept the laddoo aside, and took the photograph. He smiled at them back then and now.
Shona, this was ten years back.
Freak! Sanskar you know this.
Know what shona?
That...that...
That we are in each other's life for 10 years.. A decade..and winked at her.
Sanskar...and hit him playfully in his arm.
Sanskar opened his arms and Swara gave in for a warm, affectionate hug.

To be continued
Jidnyasa thumbnail
Awww..
That's cute..
SwaSan
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww so cute swasan πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
_InDreamWorld_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice 😊
thanks for pm
gayu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Our swasan cute. How possessive he s. So sweet
-Ros- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read all 3 parts in one go, loved it! 😊

SwaSan is soo cute.  Their nok jhoks are superb. 

Looks like Laksh knows where he stands in Shona's life.. unlike in the serial. πŸ˜†
Edited by -Ros- - 8 years ago
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely prologue nd wonderful updates dear
nice story
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read full parts in one go...
It's like a thrilling episodes...wt will happen in swasan life...
Will laksh create some problem...
God so many questions...
Plz plz cont soon...
Wen will they realise their feeling for each other...
Hope there love story will go smoothly. ...
Waiting for ur updates dr...
Tnx for pm...