SS : Waiting For Love (Ch 1 Updated)

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

P R O L O G U E

She had a wide smile plastered on her face when she entered the college premises, It was the day when they will announce their relationship to everyone and make it official. After being in secret relation for a year with him she was quiet elated when he told her that he wants to make their relationship public.

A frown appeared on her face when she saw the crowd in canteen, confusion crept in her mind, with difficulty she pushed the people aside and walked forward only to see the heart wrenching scene playing before her eyes.

"Bhai-" Taani mumbled to herself, as she saw her brother, Samrat standing there while sharon was crying bitterly and Rey, her brother consoling her.

"Why did you do this to me, samrat? Why you cheat on me?" 

Taani's eyes widen in shock as sharon's words registered in her mind. She knew Sharon & Samrat were in relationship since the first year of their college and they both love each other immensely. She could never imagine that her brother cheat on sharon. But she couldn't even ignore sharon's tears and her brother's eyes filled with guilt.

"No, Sharon. I didn't mean to hurt you..Please listen.." Samrat couldn't even complete his sentence when rey's fist collided with his face. Taani gasp when she saw Rey punching his brother.

"Not a word more, Samrat. I thought you were my best friend, you would never hurt my sister but i was wrong. You hurt her, I'll never forgive you for this.." Rey spoke as he grabbed his collar and glared at him, his eyes were spitting eyes. Taani was too shock to react on anything. Her breath hitched when Rey's gaze fall over her, but very quickly he avert his gaze away from her and stare at samrat. 

"This is the last warning to you, samrat, stay away from my sister." And with that Rey pushed him away, grabbing sharon's hand he walked away from there. Taani tried calling him but he ignored her, like she doesn't even exist. He left from there with his sister, And that was the last time she saw him. After that incident, he left the city with his sister, she doesn't know where he is now, he just left, not even finding her worthy enough to tell his decision to her.

It's has been 4 years now, and she is still where he left her. Waiting for him..

I N D E X

Chapter 1

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

This SS has limited part, 5 or 6 may be. This idea was roaming in my mind from long and i couldn't stop myself. I'll post first part soon.

Hope you all like it.

Please do leave your feedback.

And for PMs Please add (-Cupcake.PM-) Into your buddy list.

For my other works, here is my writing gallery link.
_khwaish_ thumbnail
amazing progule  part 1 update soon
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the starting..
Interesting...
Rey- taani and samrat- sharon..
What did samrat did??
Rey just left??... just like that??...
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing progule
Waiting for part one
update soon
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing start
Loved it
They are in relationship from 1yr n he just left
Y he left
What samrat did n he's taani brother
Update soon
Thanx for pm
Missu_TR thumbnail
Omg new concept, super idea dear 
Smart cheap Sharon?? Really 
Rey left city with Sharon.. Felt bad for taani 
Update soon 
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
amazing prologue waiting for 1st chapter
Avalanche. thumbnail
Mere Sam Koch villain banaya :(
Update soon
sejal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very different concept
rey behavior is really bad how cn he leave without saying anything to taani
hope he will cm soon bk and all ths clear out and taani teach him smthng and he never leave lyk tht and first talk
update soon..i m waiting