Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nero95

I'm loving this fun loving, strong version of Ajabde!!! Once again you have blown me away with your talent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

Sorry I havn't been commenting for a while. Once all my uni and exams finish for the year I will come back and comment!!! However, I don't miss a single a update on bot of your stories!! They are fantastic!!! 
Do update soon!!!

Hi yaar
Long time no see re
Glad you are enjoying the story
No worries re
Hope the exams went well

Thank you and will update soon

Thanks Nonie

Originally posted by: poeple1234

Hi dida! Read both the updates together. I love Ajab like this, bechare Pratu se apna room room aur seat bhi le liya...Loved Ajab's prayer... so true... there are so many people in the world dying of starvation... looks like daadi brought Ajab in to bring a change in the family... update soon dida.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vibha sweetie

Will try to update later tonight other wise tomorrow pakka

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

mazza aa gaya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Ajab even ur job is tough!!! Getting all these gangsters to sober down is gonna make your brain work overtime๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Pratap u r in good hands...

Hi Sujata

Yup her job is tough but it will get tougher as some more people will be thrown in the upcoming chapters๐Ÿ˜‰
Soumya.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nyc chap continue soon ... :-)

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

Great Update dida!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Toh yudh bhi chid gaya๐Ÿ˜ฒBut accha wala yudh hai๐Ÿ˜† ajabde ke prayer se kanhaji khush huye ya nahi pata nahi,, but gharwalo ke hosh zaroor udh gaye๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ thumbs up daadi๐Ÿ˜‰ humara toh 'jee bavdo hogayo' yeh update pad kar๐Ÿ˜†

update soon๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Baccha ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much re

Dekhti jaa ajabde bahut karegi jisse sab ke hosh udenge
As everyone is in love with Daada-Daadi let's get to know them a little more. Here's the update folks

Chapter 4

Sanga popularly known as Rana Sanga or Sangram Singh Sisodia in the business circles was a hardworking, honest, loyal and just man. Now you would be wondering how come he became a gangster or became the head of the most notorious family in the history well it's not a traumatic tale at all - it just happened that on a rainy day a young boy walked calmly to the doorstep of the street thug who had been terrorising the innocent people living there- extorting money, kidnapping family members and other stuff. One day the thug had hurt his neighbour an old man pretty badly that led him to be hospitalised in ICU. As the old man didn't have enough money to pay for the treatment he was soon to be discharged but Sanga told the doctors that the money had been arranged and he went on to meet the thug. Well let's just say that the meeting went really fine as after that Sanga became Rana Sanga for the people and the thug received the punishment he deserved. Since that day Sanga had turned into the Rana for the people who loved him and treated him like royalty while he cared for them as his own family and it was during that time when an old man had come to his doorstep asking for help as a drug lord had been after his grand-daughter the only symbol he had of his son and wife who were killed by the drug lord for not accepting his marriage proposal for their daughter. Sanga at the time didn't knew who the grand daughter was or who the drug lord was all he knew was that a man old enough to be his father had come seeking help and he would help him in every way he could - he provided shelter to the man and his grand-daughter but the moment the grand-daughter arrived at his doorstep Sanga knew he was in a lot of trouble

Old man introduced the girl: Ranaji this is my grandchild the apple of my eyes Karnawati

Karnawati was a beautiful young girl with thick hair all neatly tied up in one thick braid while she was wearing a simple salwar kameez but as their eyes met Sanga gulped down a lump as her eyes were glaring right at him instead of being thankful so once her grandfather was taken away to their new room Karna looked at Sanga and said

I'm thankful for your help but if you stare at me like I'm something to eat then I will cut you into tiny pieces and feed all the animals that are out there in the street including your own horse saying that she turned around and walked after he grandfather leaving behind a very impressed Sanga

As the door of the en-suite bathroom closed Sanga came out of his thoughts as he saw his wife come out dressed in her simple night clothes and her hair all wet as she sat down to comb them he walked behind her with a towel and started drying them off making her blush and smile a little

KW: You are in a romantic mood tonight

RS: Just admiring my beautiful wife

KW looked at him as he said those words her eyes narrowing: What are you hiding?

RS looked startled: Nothing

On her intense gaze he let out a sigh: You know that Maan's engagement has been finalised so Panna Dai and Girija Dai wanted to organise some puja and

KW: Absolutely not Sanga you very well know what I feel about those two women. They are not even women they are snakes who every time they enter my home do something to hurt me and my family

RS: I know and they are really sorry and

Karna knew that both the women had helped raise Sanga and he loved them like his own mothers so she had tried to build a relationship with them but those two women were conniving snakes who wanted to separate her and Sanga so she had been pretty careful. She remembered the hurt and pain in her husband's eyes when their truth had come out in front of him.

KW: Alright invite them

RS: Sacchi?

KW: You love them and I love you so they can come but I will maintain my distance from them besides

RS: Besides?

KW: I would love for them to come after all Ajabde hai na and there was a sparkle in Karna's eyes while RS looked scared
aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like the story of sanga and karna...๐Ÿ˜†
bechara kitna darta hai...๐Ÿคฃ
and grandson bhe toh vaisa hi hai...ajabde se darr gya...๐Ÿคช

dee ...looking forward for more war between them...๐Ÿ˜ณ

i m firstie...
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like grand father like grand son... 
So years after Pratap will still be scared of Ajab... rocking!!! 
N Karnas eyes maybe see a lot of her in Ajab... so Pratap u shouldnt be complaining...
Where are Prataps parents ???? 
nero95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update!! I'm liking the granparents in this and especially Karunavati and her meddling ways!!! Pratap you should pay more attention to your grandmother! ๐Ÿ˜†