Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

oh that's the case even I was the same trying to look all formal and in engineering the placements are mostly in the third year one year before the graduation so it is like have to be prepared well cause the people in front of you have tones of experience in the field and you aren't even graduated ๐Ÿ˜Š

aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love u ajabde...she is just so dangerous for pratap...
Abhe jyada nhi bolungi ...neend as rhi hai good night...
Res...
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_angel

I love u ajabde...she is just so dangerous for pratap...
Abhe jyada nhi bolungi ...neend as rhi hai good night...
Res..

Aditi yaar
Ajabde says she loves you too

Take rest and baad mein Unress kar dena
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you all for the amazing words of appreciation you have given me over this story. Chalo let's see aage hota hai kya

Chapter 3

Pratap turned around as he heard his name being called out to see it was none other than Ajabde Punwar

Ajabde: I told you when we last met that I get what I want Pratap

Pratap: So that scared of darkness was just a trick

Ajabde: Nope. I'm scared of the dark but that doesn't mean that you would try to play a prank on me because let's face it if you do then I will make you miserable I mean I already threw you out of your room na

Pratap: You messed with the wrong person

Ajabde: Bring it on

And both of them turned in opposite directions while KW and Sanga saw the entire scene

Sanga: Mere shaant se ghar mein chidd gaya yudh

KW: Ab aayega mazaa

Ajabde spent the time learning the ways to the room and other places. She spent majority of her time outside in the lawn, near the pool and even went to the gym the place she hated the most in the whole wide world. She spent her time learning more about the family members- their likes, dislikes and something shocked her to the core as well

Ajabde (to herself): Beta Ajabde inko sahi raaste par laana tera kaam hai (a smile adorned her face)

She went to join everyone for dinner that night at the humongous table that had been set up. Sanga and KW sat at the heads on opposite sides while people sat accordingly but Ajabde had other plans so she decided to sit exactly in the middle well she was not aware that it was Pratap's place who made a face on seeing her sit on his seat but she gave him her sparkling smile which made him frown as he sat on the corner seat leaving rest of the family quite shocked

Ajabde: It smells so good. Am starving

Pratap: First we have to pray and as you are our guest why don't you pray for us?

Ajabde: hein?

KW: Beta we always say a small prayer before eating our meals and Pratap is right as our guest we would love to have you say the prayer for our dinner

Ajabde: Ji. She brings both her hands together and closes her eyes and begins

In this world at a time when people are dying because of starvation and lack of water we all thank you for the meal in front of us. We are thankful that we are the fortunate ones who don't have to beg or survive on anyone's mercy rather you Kanhaji have given us everything. Thank you and accept our prayers

As she opened her eyes she found everyone staring at her - they were all blown away by her prayer and KW had a proud smile on her face. That night everyone finished all the food in their plates and water in their glasses. No food was wasted that night which was a first as usually someone or the other did leave their food untouched or left it mid-way. The change was slowly beginning to set-in and KW hoped that her family embraced all the changes like they had done today
nero95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving this fun loving, strong version of Ajabde!!! Once again you have blown me away with your talent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
Sorry I havn't been commenting for a while. Once all my uni and exams finish for the year I will come back and comment!!! However, I don't miss a single a update on bot of your stories!! They are fantastic!!! 
Do update soon!!!
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dida! Read both the updates together. I love Ajab like this, bechare Pratu se apna room room aur seat bhi le liya...Loved Ajab's prayer... so true... there are so many people in the world dying of starvation... looks like daadi brought Ajab in to bring a change in the family... update soon dida.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mazza aa gaya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Ajab even ur job is tough!!! Getting all these gangsters to sober down is gonna make your brain work overtime๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Pratap u r in good hands...
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Update dida!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Toh yudh bhi chid gaya๐Ÿ˜ฒBut accha wala yudh hai๐Ÿ˜† ajabde ke prayer se kanhaji khush huye ya nahi pata nahi,, but gharwalo ke hosh zaroor udh gaye๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ thumbs up daadi๐Ÿ˜‰ humara toh 'jee bavdo hogayo' yeh update pad kar๐Ÿ˜†

update soon๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ajab my dear ,great job!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›Nice prayer and good to see it taught them all something good too!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณGreat going garima di!๐Ÿ‘Please update soon, and next time longer one ,ok?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima Jaan, you have no idea how speechless I am after reading the chapters...

This story and the characters are so creative and inspired... I'm in love with all of them...

It took them a year and still nothing... waise, if it's not Ajab then the girl is obviously not right for Pratap ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Pratap's helplessness at the hands of Ajabs ingenuity - LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!! - this is such a fresh look at their relationship.

I'm in love with Ajab and Pratap and KW and RS and the whole family!!!

Saari Daadi ki planning hai - successful to honi hi hai

I'm so looking forward to this war - It is going to be so fun and knowing your creativity, off the charts PrAjalicious!!

Darling, I can't wait for the next update... This is the one thing that has made me smile for so long in the past few days... I cannot thank you enough for this!

I feel like Ajab ne Pratap ka room, aur family ka support sab kuchh hi ghanto mein earn kar liya - Pratap is in for a fun and bumpy ride!! And so are we!!

And good luck with your interviews and placements darling! I'm sure you'll be fantastic!!

Lots of love and hugs from your forever late lateef commentator,
RuVa