26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: santiagosentyou

Felicity: Hey Javeria! 

Java: What the hell!

Oliver: Java, are you okay?

Java: What the hell!

Amy: Oh, I see what's going on here. She's not Java.

Java: WHAT THE HELL!

Jake: Wait up guys, I know exactly what to do. *in a weird accent* Miss Javeria, Jake Peralta, at your service.

I love Jake <3

Java: Guys, what the hell did you do? Who are these people? There is no way they all came down for my birthday. Nope. They can simply not be all my favourites.

Gina: You better believe it boo, we're all here for you.
Java: OH.MY.GOD.

OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST! I love how you merged all the fandoms together using the sense8 theme.
*Java faints and hence begins her birthday*

This sounds very likely πŸ˜†

I love this!!

26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

I love this tag!! You guys used my favourite pics of both Osman/Maya and Jake/Amy. It contains so much prettiness. I wish I could use it. 

_Meena_

Thank you Meenz <3 This is stunning. I love it a lot.

asmaanixx

These are so purdyyy Gur The tree one is an epitome of simplicity and I love that. And the Emily and Grant one is perfection - my two favourites <3. Love both the pics you choose, and the colouring is stunning. How come you've hidden your beautiful talents?
Aaj ek saal purani ho gayi Javz teri alad jawani I know right. πŸ˜†

Kaisa lag ra hai, ek saal purani hone mein? πŸ˜Ž It won't be long before we see you running out of the house with a cane in your hand and telling kids to get off your lawn. πŸ€£πŸ€£ Damn, not cool Gur. πŸ˜†

Jokes, aside have a very, very, very happy birthday Javz! I know you mainly through your creations and the similar interests in shows that we have, but that small interaction is enough for me to know how great of a person you are. You are incredibly sweet and polite and I wish you all the best for all your future endeavors. May you achieve success in every task you undertake and may you be surrounded by positivite energy, peace, love and happiness.

Have a very happy birthday once again! πŸ€—

P.S. Save me the biggest slice of cake okay? :P
Thank you so much. You're quite an amazing person and I love you already. πŸ€— I didn't cut a cake :P I cut a pizza instead.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

HeavenlyBliss.

JAVEYYY! πŸ€— HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are one of the nicest people I got to know thanks to the Photoshoppers CC and then in the PSF forum! It's so good to see you watching Pak dramas and discussing them in the threads, because before that, we barely used to interact :( I hope we get many more shows to watch together in the future so we can keep shpamming! πŸ€£ And BTW, keep making awesome sigs because I seriously do like your blending (:

Hope you have a great and memorable birthday, eat lots of cake and have fun!
Hinnaaa! Thank you so much. I love you dude and 'cause of you and Sofia I started interacting more in the PSF forum. Haha hopefully we will. πŸ˜‰ You telling me you love my blending encourages me a lot. I love you.πŸ€—

Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Happy birthday once again Jav πŸ˜†
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Javaaa! Vizzyyy!

h a p p y  h a p p y  b i r t h d a y soulmate. Thank you soulmate :')

I'm so glad to have found my twin in you. You're one of the most amazing people I know. I can talk to you about random shit, fangirl, fool around, anytime and you're always there for me.❀️  You have no idea how much that means to me. :') Your an amazing human being! I'm so glad we found each other at the PS CC. And I love our talks from waxing to fangirling we never have to shy away - there is no judgement. You're quite amazing yourself ;)

You will forever be the Marshall to my Lily. β€οΈ I love you so much! I hope you have a great, fantastic and a wonderful year ahead cuz you deserve nothing less, babe. <3 You'll always be the Lily to my Marshall <3

Our conversations are epic. I totally love how we can talk about anything and everything. (*ahem ahem* and other shiz included, ofc 🀣) I don't know what I'd do without my marshmallow. :') hahah I know :')

Just know that I'll always be there for you. Always. And, I for you. Don't we look precious :')

L I L Y  LOVES YOU TO  D E A T H ! <3 M A R S H A L L LOVES YOU TOO!!

A few somethings from me <3 :

This has so my smexiness I can't stop staring. I don't ever want to stop using it.

We're absolutely precious <3. I love us. And this is stunning *___*.

This is super smexy *__*. My favourites <3 I love it so much <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much Lilypad for these wonderful gifts :')

26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

h a p p y  b i r t h d a y  j a v e r i a! πŸ€—

Thank you so much Husna!πŸ€—
Happy Birthday Javeria! <3 I haven't known you for a very long while now but whatever I know of you, I can say that you're genuinely a very nice person. Its always a pleasure to talk to you, whether its dropping comments at each other's galleries, being of help to each other or just the casual talk. I hope you had a great birthday today and I hope you have a great one every coming year. Stay blessed today and always! Just a little something I made for you. I hope you like it. (:

PS : Great job with the thread guys! 

You're incredibly sweet, thank you so much for the sweet message and the gorgeous gift. I am extremely sorry for the late reply, life has been very hectic since Eid. You have no idea how much it means. I'm so glad to have gotton to know you (albeit not as well but enough to know you're a wonderful being). Thank you once again. πŸ€—
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

JAVA! Happy birthday love! You would give so many good advices when i would cram cram cram! We would also spam threadπŸ˜› with various animated icons hahaha ! Hope you have beautiful day :D

Thank you so much Meenzyyy!! I love our spammig <3
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: HSFA

Happy Birthday Javeria<3 May you have loads and loads more. Keep smiling and enjoying more. Really want to more about you :P ❀️

Thank you so much πŸ€— I'll surely leave a scrap ;)
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Happy birthday once again Jav πŸ˜†

Thanks again Hinna πŸ˜†