|| Happy Birthday Javeria! <3 ||

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Viz: Guys, is everything in place?

Krish: I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING. WILL EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THEIR MINDS UP.

Ana: That's real smart Krish, we can't shut our minds up.

Shivi: Ana, just start humming the HIMYM title tune in your head. That'll at least just be there like the background music and won't disturb anyone.
Krish: When did you become so smart Shivi?

Viz: Java's gonna be here soon and we can't really talk in our heads because even she can hear us. It's only because of Kala and Wolfgang that she's away from hear, otherwise she could hear all of your idiotic thoughts. And no Krish, we are not removing cheese pizza from the birthday menu.

Ana: But Viz, did you get the others in as well? Java was expecting Wolfgang and Kala but weren't you supposed to get all of them in?

Shivi: Well, Krish was supposed to do that but we all know how that turns out.

Krish: Excuse me, I got everyone in. Oliver, Felicity, Jake, Amy, Wali, Farah and all the others whose names I can't remember also made it. Also, Shivi, I'm the best.

Viz: Guys, stop the fighting, my head starts aching whenever you guys fight. It's hard getting you idiots to work, you know?

Ana: Excuse me? We are not idiots, you're an idiot.

Shivi: Shh guys, Java's here.

Java: Hey people, why is everyone humming the HIMYM tune in here? Aren't you guys usually very loud. Also, wait a minute, why is the connection open?

*Out loud*

Ana: Nothing really Java, we were just checking the connection, you know, just in case you needed to get away from the kissing duo of Kala and Wolfgang.

Viz and Ana steer Java out of the room and Krish and Shivi quickly arrange all the couples after which they push the silverware, leading Java right back in.

Java: Guys, what's going on here?

Everyone: SURPRISE!

Edited by somergasm. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Felicity: Hey Javeria! 

Java: What the hell!

Oliver: Java, are you okay?

Java: What the hell!

Amy: Oh, I see what's going on here. She's not Java.

Java: WHAT THE HELL!

Jake: Wait up guys, I know exactly what to do. *in a weird accent* Miss Javeria, Jake Peralta, at your service.

Java: Guys, what the hell did you do? Who are these people? There is no way they all came down for my birthday. Nope. They can simply not be all my favourites.

Gina: You better believe it boo, we're all here for you.
Java: OH.MY.GOD.

*Java faints and hence begins her birthday*

Edited by santiagosentyou - 8 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail

_Meena_

asmaanixx

Aaj ek saal purani ho gayi Javz teri alad jawani 

Kaisa lag ra hai, ek saal purani hone mein? 😎 It won't be long before we see you running out of the house with a cane in your hand and telling kids to get off your lawn. 🤣🤣

Jokes, aside have a very, very, very happy birthday Javz! I know you mainly through your creations and the similar interests in shows that we have, but that small interaction is enough for me to know how great of a person you are. You are incredibly sweet and polite and I wish you all the best for all your future endeavors. May you achieve success in every task you undertake and may you be surrounded by positivite energy, peace, love and happiness.

Have a very happy birthday once again! 🤗

P.S. Save me the biggest slice of cake okay? :P

HeavenlyBliss.

JAVEYYY! 🤗 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are one of the nicest people I got to know thanks to the Photoshoppers CC and then in the PSF forum! It's so good to see you watching Pak dramas and discussing them in the threads, because before that, we barely used to interact :( I hope we get many more shows to watch together in the future so we can keep shpamming! 🤣 And BTW, keep making awesome sigs because I seriously do like your blending (:

Hope you have a great and memorable birthday, eat lots of cake and have fun!

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Javaaa!

h a p p y  h a p p y  b i r t h d a y soulmate.

I'm so glad to have found my twin in you. You're one of the most amazing people I know. I can talk to you about random shit, fangirl, fool around, anytime and you're always there for me.❤️  You have no idea how much that means to me. :') Your an amazing human being!

You will forever be the Marshall to my Lily. ❤️ I love you so much! I hope you have a great, fantastic and a wonderful year ahead cuz you deserve nothing less, babe. <3 

Our conversations are epic. I totally love how we can talk about anything and everything. (*ahem ahem* and other shiz included, ofc 🤣) I don't know what I'd do without my marshmallow. :') 

Just know that I'll always be there for you. Always.

L I L Y  LOVES YOU TO  D E A T H ! <3

A few somethings from me <3 :

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

h a p p y  b i r t h d a y  j a v e r i a! 🤗

Happy Birthday Javeria! <3 I haven't known you for a very long while now but whatever I know of you, I can say that you're genuinely a very nice person. Its always a pleasure to talk to you, whether its dropping comments at each other's galleries, being of help to each other or just the casual talk. I hope you had a great birthday today and I hope you have a great one every coming year. Stay blessed today and always! Just a little something I made for you. I hope you like it. (:

PS : Great job with the thread guys! 
Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
JAVA! Happy birthday love! You would give so many good advices when i would cram cram cram! We would also spam thread😛 with various animated icons hahaha ! Hope you have beautiful day :D Edited by _Meena_ - 8 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! YOU GUYS ARE BEAUTIFUL. :') I LOVE THE SENSE8 THEME. THIS IS THE BEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't get the first page :(
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Javeria<3 May you have loads and loads more. Keep smiling and enjoying more. Really want to more about you :P ❤️
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Viz: Guys, is everything in place?

Krish: I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING. WILL EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THEIR MINDS UP.

Ana: That's real smart Krish, we can't shut our minds up.

Shivi: Ana, just start humming the HIMYM title tune in your head. That'll at least just be there like the background music and won't disturb anyone.
Krish: When did you become so smart Shivi?

Viz: Java's gonna be here soon and we can't really talk in our heads because even she can hear us. It's only because of Kala and Wolfgang that she's away from hear, otherwise she could hear all of your idiotic thoughts. And no Krish, we are not removing cheese pizza from the birthday menu.

Up until this point I wasn't really sure what was going on, but as soon as you said Kala and Wolfgang I got it. And I absolutely love the idea <3

Ana: But Viz, did you get the others in as well? Java was expecting Wolfgang and Kala but weren't you supposed to get all of them in?

Shivi: Well, Krish was supposed to do that but we all know how that turns out.

Krish: Excuse me, I got everyone in. Oliver, Felicity, Jake, Amy, Wali, Farah and all the others whose names I can't remember also made it. Also, Shivi, I'm the best.

Viz: Guys, stop the fighting, my head starts aching whenever you guys fight. It's hard getting you idiots to work, you know?

Ana: Excuse me? We are not idiots, you're an idiot.

I can actually imagine all of this.

Shivi: Shh guys, Java's here.

Java: Hey people, why is everyone humming the HIMYM tune in here? Aren't you guys usually very loud. Also, wait a minute, why is the connection open?

*Out loud*

Ana: Nothing really Java, we were just checking the connection, you know, just in case you needed to get away from the kissing duo of Kala and Wolfgang.

Viz and Ana steer Java out of the room and Krish and Shivi quickly arrange all the couples after which they push the silverware, leading Java right back in.

Java: Guys, what's going on here?

Everyone: SURPRISE!

*tears of joy*

This is so pretty. I can't stop staring at it.