Mehbeer TS : Forever Forever : Part 3 b) : Pg 11 : completed

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
"You have been given a second chance to start your life over. You can't throw this opportunity away. If you do you will be a colossal fool. If you get the chance to do something and don't do it then you'll simply live with regret. That's a worse situation than trying something daring and maybe not succeeding. At least you tried. Isn't that what you want to show your kids?" 

@@@@@

"Maa I'm fine... Trust me... Bua please don't cry..."
Meher just came out of coma, and was surrounded by the people she loved to death. Her family beside her. Tears of happiness in their eyes on seeing her alive in front of them. She had been trying to console them and tell them she was alright, while her eyes yearned for someone else. 
"Tunnu..." Meher called tarun who was standing at the doorstep crying.
"Di.. Di I'm sorry..."
"Where is Abeer...??" She couldn't help but ask.
"Woh jiju... Woh maa... Di woh..." Tarun fumbled with words.
"I told him to stay away from you... The man who broke you once and now almost killed you... He isn't coming close to you..." replied suman.
Meher was taken aback with the tone her mother spoke about Abeer. She adored abeer once... Right...?? How can she now hate him that much...?? And what's with her blaming him...??
"Why are saying this maa...?? What has he done..??"
"You are asking what has he done... You can't be serious meher... And on the top you still want to see him..." asked bua looking at meher in disbelief.
"What has happened to you all...?? What's wrong in me wanting to see my husband...???" Meher asked in shock and disappointment written on her face.
"Husband..." They all whispered.
Meher was scared to death on seeing their shocked faces.
"Where is Abeer...?? Abeeerrr...???" She asked and then with the little energy she had in her body, shouted his name.
Meher kept looking at the door and there he was. Looking tired, exhausted, dull and broken. Swollen red eyes, dried lips, grown beard, messed up hair. If this wasn't enough to scare her, then think about what she felt when he kept standing outside the hospital room looking at her longingly. Meher didn't know the reason why abeer was being cold towards her and wasn't even taking a step towards her. Doesn't he want to make sure she is alright and hug her. Doesn't he want to meet her.
"Abeer..." Meher whispered and a sole tear rolled down her eye.
She saw him looking at her mother and bua, as if asking for some kind of permission from them. But why does he need their permission to see his wife. His legally wedded wife. He had every right on her, didn't he...??
"Leave me alone... Please..." Meher pleaded and wiped her tear. She was vulnerable right now and wanted to be alone. She had no idea why everything seemed so strange and different. As if years passed by and she had no clue. As if things changed and she still sat there hoping nothing ever changes. What was happening with her... She had no idea.
They all left the room and meher closed her eyes hoping, this time abeer would come to see her. Then she heard the click of the door. Her heart started beating at a supersonic speed. He was finally coming to see her. She opened her eyes when she felt his gaze on her and his presence around her.
"I'm sorry..." She whispered.
"I'm the one who is sorry meher... I'm really ashamed..." Abeer said looking at his feet.
"Abeer... You have nothing to apologise for... I would have started the fight... Given you another reason..." Meher said and abeer looked up at her in shock.
"Meher..."
"Please baby... Forgive me... I don't remember what happened exactly and I don't want to lose you... I love you abeer..."
Abeer couldn't believe his own ears and stood there, his feet rooted to the ground. He was unable to process the hidden meaning in meher's words.
"I don't understand... Are you alright..??" He held her hand out of care and asked her.
"I don't know what I feel... Take me in your arms... Please..."
Meher requested, looking scared as a child who just woke up from a nightmare; and abeer took her in his strong arms. He wanted to console her and never leave her side, so did she. Her favourite pair of arms as a matter of fact, was now wrapped around her.
Abeer felt as if all the pieces of a puzzle fell into the right places. He was hugging her, his meher. The moment he wanted to happen 8 years ago... They wouldnt have separated if they got this moment back then. He felt a tug at his shirt and heard her sob. One tear of her, fell on his chest and made way into his shirt.
"I was so scared... I saw a very bright light. But around me, it was all darkness. I walked towards that light, everything seemed beautiful... As I adjusted my eyes to that bright light, I saw flowers all around. A green field. Beautiful colourful flowers. The ones which are really rare to find. Butterflies all around. There was such a soothing fragrance at that place. I closed my eyes as I run my finger on a flower. It felt as if I remembered all the happy times I ever had in life. Every moment you and I spent together. Falling in love, and getting married. And then I felt someone call my name, I opened my eyes and there was no one. I then saw a cute baby... That cute smile and grey eyes... I wanted to hold that angel... I started walking more and more into that path until I was called again. I could hear someone crying and pleading. I froze when I realised it was you... You were begging for me.. To stop. I looked around and saw you holding my hand; your feet bleeding as if you walked on million thorns, tears rolling down your eyes. You tried pulling me again towards that dark place. Away from the bright white light. And it felt as if someone was pulling from the other side; I didn't want to leave that place but I couldn't even let you go, so I followed you back..."
Abeer was breathing heavily now. Meher wouldn't have understand her dream but he did. Hell it wasn't a dream. His love brought her back to life. He brought his meher back to life. Her soul happily left her body but it couldn't leave him. His true love pulled her back.
"I love you meher... Thank you baby... Thank you coming back..." Abeer broke the hug and told meher cupping her cheeks wiping her tears with his thumb.
"You brought me back abeer... I cant live without you... I love you too..."
"Never leave me again baby... I will die without you..." Abeer whispered and leaned into meher, carefully making her lie on the bed.
He placed his lips on hers and kissed her softly. He kissed him back and smiled in the kiss.
"I love you meher..." Abeer whispered resting his forehead on hers.
"I love you too abeer..."
"Baby tumhe yaad hai tum yahan kaise aayi...??"
"No..." Meher replied with fear stricken face.
"We had an argument... You left the house and... And here you are... In this hospital room... Its all my fault meher..." said abeer and hugged her waist. 
His hands clutching her waist firmly and tears flowing from his eyes. Meher felt his tears wetting her hospital gown. She couldn't bear it, her abeer breaking down in front of her. Crying helplessly like an infant.
"Abeer please don't blame yourself... Whatever happened is now our past... Let's forget it baby... I love you..." Meher said running her finger in his hair. Her silent promise of being always there for him. By his side.
"I love you too..." Abeer said and kissed her stomach, making meher shiver under his touch.
Abeer told meher to take some rest and goes outside the room. But before he could walk up to suman or devki, the doctor entered meher's room. Abeer went and stood outside the cabin; waiting for the doctor to examine meher. The doctor came out and abeer looked at him focusing all his attention on the doctor.
"I need to talk to you Mr. Malhotra..."
Abeer followed the doctor into his cabin. Suman, devki and tarun followed him too.
"So what is it doctor...?? I know something is wrong with my wife..." Abeer said.
"She is not your wife..." Devki corrected.
Abeer ignored and nodded at the doctor to continue.
"So since the patient hit herself on her head. There was a lot of internal bleeding that happened. Chances are that.. That the patient has amnesia. Partial amnesia... And we are not supposed to make her forcefully remember the part of her memory she forgot. You all have to support her through this difficult time and make sure she takes no stress... Any kind of stress can harm her... Severe damage this time..."
"I'm never leaving her side doctor... I assure you meher will be fine and she will have no stress... No stress I repeat..."
Abeer stormed out of the cabin leaving suman and devki in the cabin while tarun followed abeer.
"Jiju... Di remembers us and you... What did she exactly forget...??" 
"You smarty... She forgot our divorce... The years we weren't together... So.."
"So you and di are getting back together... Right...??"
"Absolutely..."
And they hugged each other in happiness.

@@@@@@

Edited by naina927 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjiya thumbnail
first one to read!!!!😊
loved it...👏

definitely want next part...

Edited by sjiya - 8 years ago
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooowwwieee naina...🤗 this is another beautiful piece...best part, meher has partial amnesia ..so it means mehbeer romance...all the love would be back between them

must say the way u hav written this is great..their dead baby calling its mom to heaven and abeer standing on the other side not letting her go..only true love has the power to do tat..

awesome one baby..love u fr this..i need continuation👏
Nidhi54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nainaaa!!
You know what i was thinking exactly the same plot for my next story😆😆
But i am really glad i did not pen it down becz in no way i would have written it so beautifully!!
This was just amazingg!!
I really loved abeers emotion!how he longed for meher❤️
N meher called him baby.. Dat was
Waiting for the next part eagerly😳
Continue super soon
Love you 

P.s. our brains hav some connection😆 even in ur some other story you wrote something that i had in mind🤣
chemgirl thumbnail
Plz update soon...very nice story
naina927 thumbnail
Such fabulous comments...!!!! 
****so happyyy****
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic one 
loved it
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjiya

first one to read!!!!😊

loved it...👏

definitely want next part...

Thank you dear...!!! 
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria54321

Nainaaa!! Riaaa

You know what i was thinking exactly the same plot for my next story ohh really...?? Woww... 😆😆
But i am really glad i did not pen it down becz in no way i would have written it so beautifully!! Thanks but you would also have written it beautifully... 😃
This was just amazingg!! Thanks baby 
I really loved abeers emotion!how he longed for meher❤️
N meher called him baby.. Dat was  I know I know... 😳
Waiting for the next part eagerly😳
Continue super soon sure...
Love you luv u too...!!! 

P.s. our brains hav some connection😆 even in ur some other story you wrote something that i had in mind 🤣 omg..!!! Really...!!! That's great...!!! 

Reply in bold 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

wooowwwieee naina...🤗 this is another beautiful piece...best part, meher has partial amnesia ..so it means mehbeer romance...all the love would be back between them thank you neethaaa...!!!! I'm so glad u liked it girl.. 😃

must say the way u hav written this is great..their dead baby calling its mom to heaven and abeer standing on the other side not letting her go..only true love has the power to do tat.. Glad u noticed it... Special touch... Added it after they said meher could be pregnant 😉

awesome one baby..love u fr this..i need continuation 👏 thanks...!!!!