Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ankush's interview with Aaj Tak 
Starts from 15:51 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBUXni7e5ec[/YOUTUBE]
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meet d new singing sensation in town.. Ankush Arora... He's a rage.. every TV channel wants to cover him.. check d link 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Meet d new singing sensation in town.. Ankush Arora... He's a rage.. every TV channel wants to cover him.. check d link 

Wow! Thank you for sharing Kiara πŸ˜Š You are the best. I opened a separate topic so all can see πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

He is good, but I love him as an actor more.  I really hope he comes back to TV soon, that too with a really good project and a great team and hopefully he will find his way into movies where he is given the opportunity to perform β­οΈ His acting skills deserves more recognitionπŸ˜ƒ
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

He is good, but I love him as an actor more.  I really hope he comes back to TV soon, that too with a really good project and a great team and hopefully he will find his way into movies where he is given the opportunity to perform β­οΈ His acting skills deserves more recognitionπŸ˜ƒ

Definitely 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
I hope Ankush will return to YVR next week.  I can't wait to see the last few episodes!
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
This boy needs to hurry back on our screens.  My mom and I are missing him so much πŸ˜† Comeback with a really good project soon! 
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

This boy needs to hurry back on our screens.  My mom and I are missing him so much πŸ˜† Comeback with a really good project soon! 

He needs to come back soonest πŸ˜³
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

He needs to come back soonest πŸ˜³

He really does.  His acting skills are unique.  
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

He really does.  His acting skills are unique.  

I would rather he take his time and come back with a strong script, on a good channel, with a strong and supportive team, and of course an interesting character that will help him leave a far greater mark in the minds of the audience πŸ‘πŸΌ  

The kid is still young.  It is best for the younger lot to take their time, and experiment while continuing to learn and better themselves.  There is no one clear path in any career choice, especially for an actor.  It is difficult to come across something that really captures an actor's attention and interest- and it is important that if there is room that actors take their time and work on projects they really connect with and believe in no matter what to give it their best πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm sure he will be back soon.  The kid just needs to figure things out.  He is interested in music too, so who really knows.  As long as he succeeds I am good. β­οΈ