Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

yep i will be always making edits on him i will never stop

That's the spirit ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vanellope thumbnail
This one exclusively for Shama ๐Ÿ˜‰ cause she wanted new pics of Ankush ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Picture courtesy this article - http://www.2bmagazineindia.com/ankush-aroras-wish-list-for-an-ideal-date/

Couldn't share the hyperlink cause I don't know whether it's just me or the forum is painfully slow today & doesn't let me post the hyperlink even ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Akku's interview with India Today.. I'm glad he knows he has done 311 episodes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘..  he knows d exact figure.. quite commendable..
N I guess he's quite conscious of how he's looking when d interview begins.. so he's constantly running his hand over his fuzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Akku's interview with India Today.. I'm glad he knows he has done 311 episodes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘..  he knows d exact figure.. quite commendable..

N I guess he's quite conscious of how he's looking when d interview begins.. so he's constantly running his hand over his fuzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh my gosh! How awesome are you?! Thank you so much Kiara for sharing this link.  I am going to open up a new topic so the link is more visible to all ๐Ÿ˜‰ He is such a cutie. His actions make him so much more adorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The 311 episodes Ankush was a part of were the best ones to grace our screens.  We still remember the intensity he brought to every scene. I can't wait to watch his performance on Aaj Tak.
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Oh my gosh! How awesome are you?! Thank you so much Kiara for sharing this link.  I am going to open up a new topic so the link is more visible to all ๐Ÿ˜‰ He is such a cutie. His actions make him so much more adorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The 311 episodes Ankush was a part of were the best ones to grace our screens.  We still remember the intensity he brought to every scene. I can't wait to watch his performance on Aaj Tak.

You're welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Oh yes.. he's way too adorable๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

Even I'll never ever forget his 311 episodesโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

I'm gonna miss his performance tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ญ.. I so wanna c him on tv

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

IKR 
Ankushhh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did anyone catch a glimpse of Ankush's performance?  If anyone knows of an online link I would appreciate it if you could share it here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

did anyone catch a glimpse of Ankush's performance?  If anyone knows of an online link I would appreciate it if you could share it here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I caught only a bit of it towards the end.He sang reaalllyy well 
kiara26 thumbnail
The throw of his voice โ˜บ๏ธ.. he might as well become an RJ even.. I vl tune into his radio station forever๐Ÿ˜ณ
Link to his song..

Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na (long pause).. O re piya re ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... Haaye ๐Ÿ˜ณ