Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I am in trouble .
 I  like Shikher thought of watching Naagin for AB , now I like Sharmen a lot ... what a bro he is ..beautifully acted by Guatham...
 God save me 3 Ektha Show will kill me ...
 OMG ... what is happening to me ...🤣

But I hope my loyalties will lie with Ishu my girl... 😆

Ditto himat nahi ho rahi to start watching any new EK shows but I will check them out from time to time...if get stucked then Mera Allah Hi Hafiz...LOL and nobody can beat Radz/Ishu...either in her acting..in Ishu's innocence ...purity of heart...walking extra mile for her love ...yes I love my girl ...I love my dumbo...guilty as charged...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=SanaSarwar]Guys did Rv ever say sorry to Sherman for not believing him and trusting Ri?? ...he should bec Rv treated the guy very badly...as Pooja said his character is well written ..all I am sorry for is that cvs didn't make him independent ..why a foreign return could not get a job is beyond me...[/QUOTE

Maybe in the upcoming tracks RV will apologise. ...]
But you never know cvs may have other ideas. 

Just to redeem his job status, cvs can say he's got a job in another city or country. .. and give him a break from MATSH for some time. .

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

I think we will have to go by NO SORRY NO THANK YOU theory in matsh .😉..  RV never said nor felt sorry for Ishani and Sherman...Ishani never said sorry to Shikhar and his parents... Baa and Parekhs never said sorry to Shikhar and Mehras..  RV again never said thank you to Shikhar.. he saved the love of his life ...  

The only one person who deserves the praise in this case is Amba ... She genuinely said sorry to Ishani ... 😆

Cvs if u r reading this then I want Rv to say sorry to Sherman... Rv is a hero make him little bit heroic.. Us ki izat nahi challay jaye gi if he says sorry... So I want a great scene between Sherman and Rv ...
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Cvs if u r reading this then I want Rv to say sorry to Sherman... Rv is a hero make him little bit heroic.. Us ki izat nahi challay jaye gi if he says sorry... So I want a great scene between Sherman and Rv ...

Uski Izzat bahut badh jayegi Sana.😆..  Infact, Khoyi izzat laut aayegi..😆.  Add Ishani also in the list CVs..😳
Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Guys did Rv ever say sorry to Sherman for not believing him and trusting Ri?? ...he should bec Rv treated the guy very badly...as Pooja said his character is well written ..all I am sorry for is that cvs didn't make him independent ..why a foreign return could not get a job is beyond me...

but till now was it proved before RV that Ri was lying about her baby's father  too ?? 😕
that the DNA test was indeed tampered with ?? 😕
hey never tried to tie up the loose ends 😡
it is left for the viewers to assume 😡
just like disha disappeared soddenly Sharman too will disappear with out any reason 😕
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: STWB25

Precisely 😉
but I do really like the actor - I remember when he had scenes with ritz, their acting standards were miles apart 😆

I am not complaining the actor but show 
njan20 thumbnail
TFS Suta 😊 all the best to Gautam 4 his new show 👍🏼
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

but till now was it proved before RV that Ri was lying about her baby's father  too ?? 😕
that the DNA test was indeed tampered with ?? 😕
hey never tried to tie up the loose ends 😡
it is left for the viewers to assume 😡
just like disha disappeared soddenly Sharman too will disappear with out any reason 😕

Yes dear characters of matsh are like that.. They disappear without being given any proper justification or explanation... 😆

Matsh Characters :-

😆
Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Yes dear characters of matsh are like that.. They disappear without being given any proper justification or explanation... 😆

Matsh Characters :-

😆

Pooja, you're a gem. ...ha. ha. .😆
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Pooja, you're a gem. ...ha. ha. .😆

Thanx sweetie.. 😉