Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

I am in trouble .
 I  like Shikher thought of watching Naagin for AB , now I like Sharmen a lot ... what a bro he is ..beautifully acted by Guatham...
 God save me 3 Ektha Show will kill me ...
 OMG ... what is happening to me ...🤣

But I hope my loyalties will lie with Ishu my girl... ðŸ˜†
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

I guess after reading articles n watching promos of this serial at the initial time trio roles wl get equal importance but eventually another hero wl b main lover of heroine. Then either his role wl b truned into grey or sacrificed. Otherwise if producer has plan to make his role fullfledge hero for heroine then definitely sharman role wl have to wrap up completely b/c i don't think sp wl allow its channel's any lead actor to work with colors. Hence i have doubt abt his role's all times lead character in darmiya serial.
All the best gautam for his new project.

greetings ilthb 
i am thinking the same and in one interview he says he manges both shows and ph will balance his sehcldlue to get his time to doing both shows .in my theory leads has been working in a full fleged and gives ample of space in his charecter so i think the same and the promo was hinting another thing ðŸ˜‰
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I guess after reading articles n watching promos of this serial at the initial time trio roles wl get equal importance but eventually another hero wl b main lover of heroine. Then either his role wl b truned into grey or sacrificed. Otherwise if producer has plan to make his role fullfledge hero for heroine then definitely sharman role wl have to wrap up completely b/c i don't think sp wl allow its channel's any lead actor to work with colors. Hence i have doubt abt his role's all times lead character in darmiya serial.
All the best gautam for his new project.

Sherman is already coming to take only rounds these days in the show tehelne ke liye toh aa hi sakta hai beech beech mei... ðŸ˜†
But I think he will be the hero.😉.  Infact, another hero's smile looked like negative to me.. ðŸ˜† .. Seeing Sherman ( since I dnt know his name)😆 I think this will be another one sided love story from Ekta which after six months will be destroyed by maiyaa...   ðŸ˜†
Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I am in trouble .
 I  like Shikher thought of watching Naagin for AB , now I like Sharmen a lot ... what a bro he is ..beautifully acted by Guatham...
 God save me 3 Ektha Show will kill me ...
 OMG ... what is happening to me ...🤣

But I hope my loyalties will lie with Ishu my girl... ðŸ˜†

Rose,

But I think now I can handle keeping this fact at the back of my mind that things can turn upside down at any point of time when its Ekta ... ðŸ˜†  I got mistakenly attached to this show and came to know the harsh realities only in the hate track...  By that time I had already given my heart to this show...
Now I am not going to make the same mistake again...  U my dear, also keep maiyaa in mind before starting to watch any of her shows.. Her shows are always tempting...   We are kids and she is the pied piper... ðŸ˜†
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Sherman is already coming to take only rounds these days in the show tehelne ke liye toh aa hi sakta hai beech beech mei...😆
But I think he will be the hero.😉. Infact, another hero's smile looked like negative to me..😆.. Seeing Sherman ( since I dnt know his name)😆 I think this will be another one sided love story from Ekta which after six months will be destroyed by maiyaa... 😆

poo,mujhai ek vi hero pasand nahi hai yai serial ki n i m not fan gal of sharman like u all.lol i think after a long time ekta has done a bad selection in male leads choice. Basically i m talking like this acc to sp's strick rules n seeing articles n promos where i feel another hero is focused more than this one.
Btw,i m gonna to watch a new serial of sony frm BT starring by iqbal khan n mona singh.tell me all the best.roflEdited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rose,

But I think now I can handle keeping this fact at the back of my mind that things can turn upside down at any point of time when its Ekta ... ðŸ˜†  I got mistakenly attached to this show and came to know the harsh realities only in the hate track...  By that time I had already given my heart to this show...
Now I am not going to make the same mistake again...  U my dear, also keep maiyaa in mind before starting to watch any of her shows.. Her shows are always tempting...   We are kids and she is the pied piper... ðŸ˜†

pooja 
so true yaar .rose i warn you dont trie to do that warna i can not take your risk .i think this show is set up to beat the other channel rivality and sp very well known maiya has special magic on audience .
life_is_fun thumbnail

poo,mujhai ek vi hero pasand nahi hai yai serial ki n i m not fan gal of sharman like u all.lol i think after a long time ekta has done a bad selection in male leads choice. Basically i m talking like this acc to sp's strick rules n seeing articles n promos where i feel another hero is focused more than this one.
Btw,i m gonna to watch a new serial of sony frm BT starring by iqbal khan n mona singh.tell me all the best.rofl

Ohkay dear !!😳 then I might be wrong as I have seen only a single promo of this  show.. ðŸ˜†
Iqbal Khan and Mona Singh !!...  Pyaar ko Ho jaane do right ?? ðŸ˜‰

All the best .. ðŸ˜³  But u dnt need it dear..😉 I have heard its finite series so I think it will be good...😳
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Iqbal Khan and Mona Singh !!... Pyaar ko Ho jaane do right ??😉

All the best dear..😳 But u dnt need it dear..😉 I have heard its finite series so I think it will be good...😳

ya,i like iqbal n mona's acting frm kaisa yai payer n jesi jaisi koi nahi. Its told as finit but if its gonna well i don't think it wl remain finit. Last time ekta had been tried her finit serial to b infinit but in pressure of sonali bendrai(heroine) she could haven't succeeded.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys did Rv ever say sorry to Sherman for not believing him and trusting Ri?? ...he should bec Rv treated the guy very badly...as Pooja said his character is well written ..all I am sorry for is that cvs didn't make him independent ..why a foreign return could not get a job is beyond me...
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Guys did Rv ever say sorry to Sherman for not believing him and trusting Ri?? ...he should bec Rv treated the guy very badly...as Pooja said his character is well written ..all I am sorry for is that cvs didn't make him independent ..why a foreign return could not get a job is beyond me...

I think we will have to go by NO SORRY NO THANK YOU theory in matsh .😉..  RV never said nor felt sorry for Ishani and Sherman...Ishani never said sorry to Shikhar and his parents... Baa and Parekhs never said sorry to Shikhar and Mehras..  RV again never said thank you to Shikhar.. he saved the love of his life ...  

The only one person who deserves the praise in this case is Amba ... She genuinely said sorry to Ishani ... ðŸ˜†