krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

wow full beach booked?
superb kdi loved it 😃

Thanks a lot jimu
Glad u liked it 😊
No idea of full beach or part of it but last year bday article stated it was a private beach party organised by someone for someone 😳

krupaa thumbnail
The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:
sama143,  ShivinianLaz,  suvi-ka-yuvi,  JustMySelf,  mizzle22,  ShivuNozzie,  Anam Ali, 

Thanks everyone
Next part coming today itself 
Thoda wait karlo 
krupaa thumbnail
Part 15

Everyone came back to mumbai and life became normal both yuvreen resumed shooting and got busy in their respective lives.
Yuvi was in his van rehearsing when annie called him.
Y: so madam ko finally goa ke saare details mil gai.
A: yuvi shut up suvreen ka accident ho gaya hai come soon to her place.
Y: me abhi aaraha hu.
He informed the production about some emergency n left the shoot.
As yuvi reached suvi's house he saw suvi's right hand had a banded and she was sobbing cont.
He immediately took her in his arms n she started crying more.
Y: shhh shhh yeh sab kaise hua.
A: yeh to tuje yehi batayegi pata nahi kaunsa bhoot sawar tha iske sar. Yeh to acha hua isne muje time pe call kar diya n me ise doctor ke pass le gai warna pata nahi kya ho jata.
Y: thanks yaar annie... (to suvi) tune muje call kyun nahi kiya. 
S: tum itne din baad shoot pe gaye the dint wanna disturb you.
Y: disturb coz of u. Thappad khayegi ab tu. (Pulling her nose)
She gigled on his anger which made him more angry.
A: i think i should leave now. Tu plz iska dhyan rakh and make sure yeh apna hand jyada use na kare 
Y: dont worry me ise koi kaam karne nahi dunga i ll be with her.
S: no 
Both annie n yuvi were surprised with her rejection.
S: annie get your clothes and come here to stay with me for few days as he is going to ahemdabad tom for promotions.
Y: no i am not going me trip cancel karwa dunga 
S: no u r not doing that dont be unproffesional. Tum jaa rahe ho bas and get some good food for me from there.
A: seriously gugs bechara last time jaipur gaya tha waha se bhi tere liye gevar laya tha wo apna promotion karne jata hai tere liye khana laane nahi.
S: haa pata hai kitna promotion karta hai saare food items ke sath selfies leta rehta hai... look kitna golu ho gaya hai ladoo n muje golu bulata 
She was testing his patience but he remained calmed.
Y: theek hai i ll go happy... but meri flight kal afternoon ki hai to tab tak me yahi tere sath rukunga n no more discussion on this. 
She agreed
A: theek hai to me kal subah aajati hu will stay with her 
She left leaving behind yuvreen.
Yuvi went to kitchen n brought glass of water for her. She was now calmed n had turned completely red coz of crying.
He sits beside her and pulls her in his arm.
Y: ab bata yeh sab kaise hua
S: tumne muje goa ka itna bada surprise diya to me bhi tumhare liye kuch karna chathi thi so i thought to cook something delicious for you but nahi kar paayi :(
Y: tu bhi ma sach me pagal hai kya jarurat thi tv serial waali bahu banne ki, ek din me khana banana sikhna sirf tv ki bahus kat sakti tu aur me nahi 
She burst out laughing and was back to normal
He orderd pizza and they enjoyed their momemt. He fed her and then gave her medicines and asked her to take rest.
Next day yuvi left for his promotional tour and suvi resumed back to shoot being thorough proffesional.
Both again got busy but were in constant touch via msgs n calls n hardly met as their shoot loactions were far enough.
Tring tring...
M: to finally mere bete ko yaad aagai apni mumma ki
Y: maaa aap bhi na... me aapko kabhi bhul sakta hu. I know aap mujse naraz hai kyunki me apni family ko time nahi de paraha aur isiliye me aapki narazgi dur karna chatha hu
M: kaise
Y: hum sab new year celeberate karne jaipur jaa jaa rahe hai aap me papa uncle aunty sab. Aap sabko bata dena me 26th night tak delhi pahuch jaunga ok.
His mom was very happy. They had some more mother son talked before hanging up.
He was about to go back to shoot when suvi called him.
Y: haaa bol 
S: na hie na hello seedha haa bol... is this the way to talk to ur girl friend
Y: ab girlfriend pura din shoot me busy ho and boyfriend ke liye time na nikale to bechara bf frustrate to hoga na
S: achaa jee ulta chor kotwal ko daante
Y: me chor tu chor
S: mene kya churaya
Y: mera dil
S: tum bhi na yuvi kaha se laate ho aise one liners... acha leave it n meri baat suno this year we cannot celeberate new year together 
Y: kyunnn
S: kyunki mene mumma n bhai ko mumbai bulaya hai coz last year bhi me gar nahi gai thi and is saal bhi nahi jaa paungi so... i hope u understand
Y: obviously i understand n me bhi tuje yehi kehne wala tha mene bhi family vacation plan kiya hai to jaipur so i am going there.
S: thats good... so before going are we meeting ya mere busy bf ke pass time nahi
Y: ofcourse we r meeting kal christams hai n i wanna celeberate the evening with you. Me shoot se free hote hi tuje call karta hu theek hai.
S: okay bye
Y: bye luv u 
Christmas Eve
Yuvreen decided to go to mount marry church and seek the blessings of god
After offering the prayer to god they were roaming around the market when suvi saw a small girl selling some soft toys she found a cute snowman and wanted to buy yuvi bought for her. 
It was around 1 am and weather was getting chilled yuvi noticed suvi was feeling cold and wrapped his jacket around her.
They took some selfies near the church and left from there.
On the way
Y: long drive pe chale marine drives
S: is waqt... 
Y: haaa dont worry media nahi hogi
S: very funny
Y: bugs bunny
She hits him on shoulder n agreed for long drive.
Suvi switched on the radio and 80's romantic songs were been played.
Y: finally kitne din baad hum saath hai is tarah without any intrusions hai na.
S: haaa kyunki aaj finally mere bf ke pass apni gf ke liye time hai n aaj uski gf usse fight bhi nahi kar rahi ki time hi nahi nikalte ho... oopsss sorry me to bhul gai tum to single ho and tumhare friends jo date kar rahe hai unki gfs unpe shout karti hai 
Yuvi started loling
Y: tu bhi na gugs... waise muje nahi pata tha tu mere saare ivs itne ache se sunti hai. I am impressed
S: waise when is ur practice for awards starting ?
Y: abhi time hai ab tak koi notice nahi aaya channel se.
S: ohhh
Y: hope is baar koi acha act mile jisme dancing jyada ho
S: kyun ????
Y: kyunki i wanna prove someone
S: what
Y: yahi ki even i am a good dancer now coz someone thinks aman is the best coactor she has got till date when it comes to dancing
S: hawww iska matlab tumne mere wo iv dekha.
Y: offcourse bhale mere friends apni gf ko time na de sake par me apni just friend ka koi interview miss kar du aisa to ho hi nahi sakta.
He winked and they burst out laughing

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahahahaha ek din ain tv serial ke bahus can learn cooking is awesome lines 🤣
awesome update kdi 🤣
ShivinianLaz thumbnail
Aww nice update krupa di 😊
Luved it 😳
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Update Krupa

Loved Yuvreen Convo 

Cont Soon

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both the updates were very good.Suvreen b'day celebration was nice.Looks like u know all the places of Goa.Well described.
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Looved it..👍🏼

And my fav part is reading your ss and doing spywork..I mean finding out the hidden things..😆😉
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This part was amazing krudi
Do cont soon
U r the only writing here right now. Thumbs up for you! You have great patience!
krupaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

hahahahaha ek din ain tv serial ke bahus can learn cooking is awesome lines 🤣
awesome update kdi 🤣

Thanks a lot jimu
Glad u liked it 😊
Yo yo our hindi serials bahu can do anything in just one day 😆