Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hello O good to hear from you ...
Hello Asma, Kalpana, Dristi, Swaram, Shilpa, Putti, Sonal, Kala, Kavitha and Vikas...good to catch up with your perspectives...
Chennai...the city i grew up and thought i knew well is so different...the heat unbearable...will spend the day visiting my Aunts and uncle traversing the city...hope the sun is kind to me:)

The humidity saps you making it a little more difficult to manage.
Have a good day Sri.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh what a morning...
Swara and O are here... 😊 😊
O very happy to see you 😊
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hello O good to hear from you ...
Hello Asma, Kalpana, Dristi, Swaram, Shilpa, Putti, Sonal, Kala, Kavitha and Vikas...good to catch up with your perspectives...
Chennai...the city i grew up and thought i knew well is so different...the heat unbearable...will spend the day visiting my Aunts and uncle traversing the city...hope the sun is kind to me:)

Have a nice time Sri. The landscape, weather, lifestyle , everything seems to be changing rapidly not only in chennai but every small city. Every time I visit India, it becomes more and more unrecognizable to me. Hope some things never change like the rich cultural heritage we have. Anyway wish you a happy time. 😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sri is Bangalorean now.. 😊
But Bangalore weather is degrading by every year... 😭
Errantnomad thumbnail
Sri, try the ice cream At IBACO , if you are anywhere near Annanagar or Habibhulla road around Tnagar.
There all flavors are to die for but people who are not specifically too fond of ice creams will also like
Their musk melon and jack fruit ones.
Some respite from the heat.
My personal favourite is muskmelon.
swaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Oh what a morning...
Swara and O are here... 😊 😊
O very happy to see you 😊

GM Putti.One of those days, woke up in brahmamuhurtam and can't sleep again. So, next best thing is visit SoSyland. πŸ˜ƒ
swaram thumbnail
Will catch up again guys. See you later.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Swaram i wake up in brahmamuhurtam and find it the most productive time to work. I catch up reading and write then...My visit  to SoSyland is to me as filter coffee is to a tam bram. πŸ˜ƒMy morning Raga i await😊...I guess change is inevitable but the pace at which it is happening i can't connect to Chennai...bangalore any more...The cultural identity and simplicity is making way for changes to suit 21st centure pace and taste...i am looking for my cherished  memories... of an era gone by...

Kalpana icecreams are hard to resist...Jaffers i made it a ritual to take my HUBS and later my son...My son took me to try Jiggirthanda... will try your suggestions if not in Chennai...theres a IBACO IN BTM where i live.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
brahmamuhurtham comment reminded me of vani!
kuch tho bolo vani!!!πŸ˜”
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Sri, try the ice cream At IBACO , if you are anywhere near Annanagar or Habibhulla road around Tnagar.
There all flavors are to die for but people who are not specifically too fond of ice creams will also like
Their musk melon and jack fruit ones.
Some respite from the heat.
My personal favourite is muskmelon.

Amadro @ Nungbakkam if u r an ice cream fan