Hey SRI
Thank you for liking my review earlier😳
Hope you have a great day in Chennai🤗

Good morning/ evening to everyone else. Hope you all are doing well🤗
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Nisha looks like work is keeping you busy❤️.

And SoSy land had an unusual sighting - O- lots to read enjoy!

Sri enjoy your Icecreams and buy some silk and cotton wear? Any recommendations ladies? Send some fresh air to Singapore the forest fire continues to rage. Today we can feel the smoke in the air. 😭

😭
fresh air ille?😲
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SWARA, O
🤗

Quite a good morning this is😃
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ahhh how did I miss dude in a Veshti and wonder who helped him wear it? 😉
The guy does indulge her just you indulge us Nisha. 🤗
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Achaa...II you started to lie? Wah Matlab II...you will lie to amma for brownie points?? Bad very bad :p
II me kaha vesti pehno and dude just wore it??
And how he must have youtubed or looked up to figure out how to wear one...I wonder :p

Loved the moment between dad and son...the one moment every son's life when dad gives him something he owned and values for years...usually a watch...except here the father is the one who is feeling lucky about it.

That moment deserves not to be spoken about...that moment is just to read re read and re read and let it sink in!!

Dude's job ogling is well know to us now...;) aj tho II ki bhi bari hai

Wonder how appa will say when he sees dude dressed up in the vesti?? 

And lying does come naturally to II...but the baby is the news she just isn't able to hide...happiness over flows and it never lets you hide it in some cases :D

NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

This II and her little lies. She's like a school going kid hiding her adventures from parents🤣

I bet the naughty twin is going to be just like her!

To bequeath time
Such apt titles you come up with Nisha. There isn't a material thing in this world that Ranjan can give R&B which the latter lacks. However, that watch was somehow so symbolic to me. All Ranjan can actually give his son is time- time to process in the fact that father's love here is unconditional, time to probably realize that there are two sides to every coin and so will it be for the scandal, time to experience fatherhood himself and maybe understand his Dad a little, and most importantly, time to forgive if not forget. 

I wish there was a way for the scandal's truth to be revealed. At least they can really move on then and not just be in limbo.
But I'll be happy with lots and lots more romance and laughter before we get there, or if we get there.😉

that's a brilliant point!!
👏
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Namu 🤗

asmaaa 🤗
NSB7 thumbnail
Sri u asked for me? Well I am around 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

This II and her little lies. She's like a school going kid hiding her adventures from parents🤣

I bet the naughty twin is going to be just like her!

To bequeath time
Such apt titles you come up with Nisha. There isn't a material thing in this world that Ranjan can give R&B which the latter lacks. However, that watch was somehow so symbolic to me. All Ranjan can actually give his son is time- time to process in the fact that father's love here is unconditional, time to probably realize that there are two sides to every coin and so will it be for the scandal, time to experience fatherhood himself and maybe understand his Dad a little, and most importantly, time to forgive if not forget. 

I wish there was a way for the scandal's truth to be revealed. At least they can really move on then and not just be in limbo.
But I'll be happy with lots and lots more romance and laughter before we get there, or if we get there.😉

Such a lovely review
So true... every word... he cant offer anything to his son
His son doesnt want his money
His son doesnt even want his affection or love😭
Ranjan is the most troubled soul in a wealthy confident body

SWARA SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AFTER SO LONG
Asma: I am doing 80-20 old and new job, will be this way another month... or who knows two?😕
O was here? Will read in the morning

HI! O!

Shru: how are u feeling? What was the pain about?😭 Doc ko dikha yaar, ghar ka ilaaj mat kar

Sudhi: how is the heat now in Delhi?

HI! TO ALL
Nouf: Are u keeping tabs of every baby you deliver? A digital scrap book of sorts?😃 When u turn 80 u can show it off to ur great grand kids😃

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very religious and heart touching update
It had all the Flavors II in traditional wear with tons of flowers,,
Dude in veshti and ogling,, Ranjan happy and satisfied , pinch of romance
II lies it's like a cake walk,, Amma fussing ,, father son moment which was best
And above all Ganapathi Pooja!!! Wht more can ask .
It's just perfect ! Lovely Nisha . 👏