Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There's got to be a skill involved in snobbery and when people are able to pull it off with an astounding superficial elegance to being snobbish , then it's a double PHD.
Sam's mother in law and chachi the Guerilla warfare forces at work. The snobbish elegance with which they look down upon people with such superficial superiority. I mean that's a skill too , right?
It wouldn't be too wrong to assume Sam's MIL tattling to chachi and chachi ne promptly chachu ko chabhi diya aur itna chabhi diya ki abhi bhi chachu naach rahen hain.
So tightly keyed and wound up he is that he is still doing the thandav at MM.

Chachu's derisive sympathetic look on his face as to why poor people should have kids... There's a lot to be said about that kind of insensitivity.

The way the dude ignores chachu and his antics unnerves him. Advocating a Paris citizenship for the Bhalla heir...,What a noble thought! Oh! the gall of such parasites ... Chachu and his itchy underbelly of a survivor... And the parasites multiply ...Ready with second in line production in chachu's sons...
This kind of materialism is philistine and pathetic.
I so wish that Poonkh maro thing that ashu wanted happens to chachu by lasya or better Maanvi or even better cherry on top by shatabdi/subhang however far fetched it seems .

On second thoughts, no , don't even waste your phoonk on a leech like him Bacchas.
There... 😑 πŸ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chachu, Chachu n Sam's MIL... 😑 😑
Send her US back Nisha asap...
But still they have phone na... 😑
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Chachu and the likes of him remind me of how far we as " civil society" have moved from simple Lockesian Principle of use your sweat and toil to collect wealth!

Chachu and people like him have a list of financial goals alright but not he gumption or the intelligence to set the opportunities for themselves. Surely luck has its part to play but the harder you work the luckier you get right?!

Both Ranjan and RnB work hard and smart. Dude's on email and he might be a multi tasked when he is on con calls lesser mortals like us take notes πŸ˜‰ but nevertheless he works his butt off sitting on that swing.

Chachu value addition is creating strife between dad and son to look after his own! Piling guilt on II and giving ideas.

Like giving chess move tips to a grandmaster who thinks 8 moves ahead!

Good work Nisha πŸ‘. I honestly love your stealth bombs. ❀️
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Listened to this delightful song today and thought of RB and II. The second paragraph fits him so well, his love of books etc.( I know he doesn't wear chashma Phil bhi)  Nisha do you think II can sing a bit of this song when Rb is upset with her and she is trying to manao him. I know it's a bit cheesy, but it will be fun to see her sing especially for him. Just two lines maybe. 

Roothe roothe piya.. manau kaise
Roothe roothe piya manau kaise
Aaj na jaane baat hui kya
Kyun roothe mujhse
Jab tak woh bolein na mujhse
Main samjhoon kaise
Roothe roothe piya, piya...
Roothe roothe piya..

Kya mujhse haseen hain kitaabein
Piya pyaar se jinko thaame
Main nain milana chaaoon
Par nain mila na paaoon
Sautan chashma beech mein aaye
Sautan chashma beech mein aaye
Nain mile kaise
Roothe roothe ho..
Roothe roothe haan.. haan..

putti77 thumbnail
Hey Asma n others good morning..
West people good evening...
Shru how are you doing?Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Hey Asma n others good morning..
West people good evening...
Shru how are you doing?

Hey good morning Putti!

Shru How are you?
putti77 thumbnail
Dude's on email and he might be a multi tasked when he is on con calls lesser mortals like us take notes but nevertheless he works his butt off sitting on that swing.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Have worked with one supersonic IT developer who can do programming and talk to people simultaneously. Not though Indian.
I mean typing something and talking is different but programming 😲Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue5sky

LOVELY ANALYSIS ASMA
Chachu and the likes of him remind me of how far we as " civil society" have moved from simple Lockesian Principle of use your sweat and toil to collect wealth!

Chachu and people like him have a list of financial goals alright but not he gumption or the intelligence to set the opportunities for themselves. Surely luck has its part to play but the harder you work the luckier you get right?!

The audacity with which he speaks of hospitals in Paris and citizenship and the tone with which he enquires why the Dude was in MM like how he wanted the renting of MM is outright disgusting. How can a shrewd businessman like the Patriarch allow the self seeking leech of a brother use him thus?

Both Ranjan and RnB work hard and smart. Dude's on email and he might be a multi tasked when he is on con calls lesser mortals like us take notes πŸ˜‰ but nevertheless he works his butt off sitting on that swing.

Chachu value addition is creating strife between dad and son to look after his own! Piling guilt on II and giving ideas.
I guess every time he or his wife sees II what they do is tell er what they cannot tell the dude...hurt her...the dude has promised his FIL he will keep II safe and Happy...he has to ensure that the duo keep off the taunts

Like giving chess move tips to a grandmaster who thinks 8 moves ahead!

I guess ASMA you are referring to our dude as the grandmaster...Chachu  and his brood reminds me of a Hyenah pack but unlike the pack that wants to scavenge on the leftovers these want to take what belongs to others by driving them out...

Good work Nisha πŸ‘. I honestly love your stealth bombs. ❀️

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

LOVED THE ANALYSIS DRISTI OF TANGLED WEBS...IS IT GOING TO BE THEIR WEB OF LIFE OR HAS IT TO BE REMOVED LIKE THE COBWEBS IS THE QUESTION
In this tangled web of emotions and relationships, Chachu seems to be the only consistent characterπŸ˜†

His envy and pettiness is evident in every word of his and this day was no different. Jatao haq without fulfilling any duties or even be courteous. How do ppl stoop so low is beyond my understanding.
I GUESS WHEN I ME AND MINE IS THE ONLY AGENDA ONE HAS ONE CAN TWIST AND TURN THE WORDS AND ACTIONS TO ACHIEVE ONES OBJECTIVE...DISGUSTING ATTITUDE

Ranjan wished for time to stand still when his son spoke in his defense. Such longing can only be the result of extreme love and affection. But there must be a reason for him to have let himself and his family suffer so; be it by his silence or inaction.
I WONDER TOO HOW HE CAN ALLOW THE HYENAH PACK TRAMPLE OVER HIS PRIDE LIKE THIS...TOTALLY UNDESERVED THE USURPERS ARE...THERE SEEMS NO GOOD BONE IN THE COUPLE HE SHOULD DISOWN THEM FOR THE SANITY OF HIS FAMILY

R&B is that son who is at crossroads, whether to let go of the past or hold on to it. The former would seem disrespectful to his late mother and the latter is costing him his peace of mind. Will he find a way to rest his past demons without a closure? I highly doubt. But how do you remain stoic in front of such unconditional love from the living parent? A tangled web indeed.
YES INDEED A DEEPLY TANGLED WEB THE FATHER SON RELATIONSHIP IS...WHEN HE IS DEEPLY SUPPORTIVE TO II THAT HE PUTS UP WITH APPA AS HE DOES NOT WANT TO HURT II  SHOULDN'T HE LET GO OF HIS RESENTMENT...THEY BOTH LOVED SAVVY DEEPLY AND TO LOSE HER IN THAT MANNER THE PATRIARCH'S LOSS IS GREATER AS HE LOST GRACE EVEN IN HIS OWN FAMILY BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE FRIENDSHIPS HES FORGED AND THE WAY FOLKS RELATE TO HIM ONE FEELS HES MORE SINNED AGAINST

II, as always, will have to remain a neutral party no matter what the voices in her head might say. The love of her husband and the kindness she's been bestowed with by her FIL must never come to a choice. She's already been burnt by his words once (when he likened her to a shrink). These demons are his to fight and she can do nought about it no matter how much she may wish to.
HER PRESENCE AND THE WAY SHE DOES NOT SAY A WORD TO EITHER OF THEM OR TO ANYBODY WHO IS MEAN TO HER...THE FIERCELY PROTECTIVE DUDE AND DAD WILL GUARD...WE HAVE HEARD THE ROAR ALREADY ...SHE WILL BE THE ANCHOR THAT STABILIZES THE FAMILY AND RADIATES WARMTH ALL AROUND

moonwearer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

AMAZING PERSPECTIVE KALPANA
There's got to be a skill involved in snobbery and when people are able to pull it off with an astounding superficial elegance to being snobbish , then it's a double PHD.
Sam's mother in law and chachi the Guerilla warfare forces at work
. The snobbish elegance with which they look down upon people with such superficial superiority. I mean that's a skill too , right?
It wouldn't be too wrong to assume Sam's MIL tattling to chachi and chachi ne promptly chachu ko chabhi diya aur itna chabhi diya ki abhi bhi chachu naach rahen hain.
So tightly keyed and wound up he is that he is still doing the thandav at MM.

Chachu's derisive sympathetic look on his face as to why poor people should have kids... There's a lot to be said about that kind of insensitivity.

The way the dude ignores chachu and his antics unnerves him.Advocating a Paris citizenship for the Bhalla heir...,What a noble thought! Oh! the gall of such parasites ... Chachu and his itchy underbelly of a survivor... And the parasites multiply ...Ready with second in line production in chachu's sons...
This kind of materialism is philistine and pathetic.
I so wish that Poonkh maro thing that ashu wanted happens to chachu by lasya or better Maanvi or even better cherry on top by shatabdi/subhang however far fetched it seems .

On second thoughts, no , don't even waste your phoonk on a leech like him Bacchas.
There... 😑 πŸ˜ƒ

THE MOTIVES OF CHACHI 420 HAS ALWAYS BEEN APPARENT BUT THIS IS AN UNRAVELLING OF THE NATURE OF MRS BATRA...WESTERN LIFESTYLE OR AFFLUENCE DOES NOT DEFINE CLASS OR OUTLOOK  PROGRESSIVE THINKING OF  COLLECTIVE WELLBEING SEEMS TO HAVE SET SAVITHA BHALLA APART FROM THE REST HER CHILDREN EXUDE IT TAN DEMONSTRATES IT AND II WILL TYPIFY THAT IN YEARS TO COME THEY ARE A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN