SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So happy got to read the update early!
Good night people.
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
II was defended by Ranjan,Ranjan by R&B , reh gaye toh sirf chachu bina defense ke ðŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Special note to chachu
Chacha ji Zara gaur Karen 

1.jab aap aa akar ristedari yad dilatein hoon...aisa nahi lagta ki aap haq jata rahe ho..balki aisa lagta hai jaise aap bhek maang the ho.
Kripya iss ghar mein apne aukad pehchane aur dafa ho jayein.

2.khod ke bhai ka bura change wale...janta maaf nahi karegi.!

3.chahe tum rajnan ko sunao ya chae tum dude ko samjhao...kutch farak nahi padne wala...ye log bade ziddi hai...Sara din sarh guzarne wale ke baremein aapni rai nahi badle tho aapke ek ghante ke lecture see thodina badal jayenge??

4.aap yahan khana khane ate ho...har baar shantaram ke khane ko ungliyon ke chill Jane tak chatey ho aur usika mazak bana rahe ho? Zara sambhalke...kahi rasam mein namak ke jagah julaab ki goli na pad jaye 

5.jis insaan see mooh lada rahe ho...wp ranjan hai...shanth aur bohot patience wala insaan hai...this sara drama aj tak without intetvel chal raha hai...wo tho bhai hai aap unke...tho pyaar see kehtein hai...lekin dude Jo hai apni biwi ke hi galtiyaan maaf nahi karta...tho aapka kya hoga janab???

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chachu used to think only his kids would be left to run excellior.
But step by step things changing.

With the kids of ii and rnb and ii not interested in going paris making him insecure.

Now rnb have more reason to come to India.

So one day rnb be might tend to go for excellior as he gets free will now .

So chachus chance getting trimmed .

Chachu can do nothing so bantering what ever he gets
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Namu! Welcome back! Nice review there. 😳

thanks a ton asma ðŸ˜³
Out relay race here is back in action...god knows when we will catch up ðŸ˜†
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wished the Dude had said "excuse me? Yiur wife didn't invited Us one's after our wedding " like they invite newly wed .. even not ever after in all 6months!! 😡
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In this tangled web of emotions and relationships, Chachu seems to be the only consistent character😆
His envy and pettiness is evident in every word of his and this day was no different. Jatao haq without fulfilling any duties or even be courteous. How do ppl stoop so low is beyond my understanding.

Ranjan wished for time to stand still when his son spoke in his defense. Such longing can only be the result of extreme love and affection. But there must be a reason for him to have let himself and his family suffer so; be it by his silence or inaction.

R&B is that son who is at crossroads, whether to let go of the past or hold on to it. The former would seem disrespectful to his late mother and the latter is costing him his peace of mind. Will he find a way to rest his past demons without a closure? I highly doubt. But how do you remain stoic in front of such unconditional love from the living parent? A tangled web indeed. 

II, as always, will have to remain a neutral party no matter what the voices in her head might say. The love of her husband and the kindness she's been bestowed with by her FIL must never come to a choice. She's already been burnt by his words once (when he likened her to a shrink). These demons are his to fight and she can do nought about it no matter how much she may wish to.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SHILPA
I hope you feel better soon.🤗

ASMA

Goodnight🤗

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo tada... I seem to have started a sneezing session.

Take care everyone.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good night everyone.
Have sweet baby sahana dreams