Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Can I slap chachu and glare at him as though I could murder him...
R&B...no comments💔, kab iski pain kam hoga...

Wish when the new born comes into the house...the lil Maanvi...like the angel she will be give be the bearer of happiness and peace, solace for the Bhalla men. Sweep out the dark shadows from their life, her father accepts the loss of her grandma and forgive her grandpa for whatever crime he has/has not done.

I have seen many like chachu...behaving exactly like this...for not giving the wedding news, pregnancy news, birth of baby...and what not. Their only work is to exercise their facial muscles😡...irritate me to no end and I never warm up to such people.

Atleast II here is trying to extend peace by asking her hubs to take her to robber gang house.

Saara shanti bhang😡 ho gaya...

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Make them go to chennai or Madurai for shopping PLEASE! Omg that would be fun...but if that happens please don't fly away with too much Tamil...you have to translate for us northies. 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He sat down by her reading, he went to Page 8 to read about the strike...and Savvy R&B refilled his coffee and went up using the back stairs, leaving the newspaper open on Page 8 The spontaneous compassion he had felt in the lounge for Ranjan... momentarily... all gone now!!

Poor guy was all mushy and In a bubble with his wife and his baby for a long period of time, but reality strikes in as though it can never be avoided and with media being around he will never be allowed to let go of it, the scandal was kind of a shadow that's after you, sometimes if it's night it leaves you but when the daylight ascends it just appears like it was always their..
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Can I slap chachu and glare at him as though I could murder him...

R&B...no comments💔, kab iski pain kam hoga...

Wish when the new born comes into the house...the lil Maanvi...like the angel she will be give be the bearer of happiness and peace, solace for the Bhalla men. Sweep out the dark shadows from their life, her father accepts the loss of her grandma and forgive her grandpa for whatever crime he has/has not done.

I have seen many like chachu...behaving exactly like this...for not giving the wedding news, pregnancy news, birth of baby...and what not. Their only work is to exercise their facial muscles😡...irritate me to no end and I never warm up to such people.

Atleast II here is trying to extend peace by asking her hubs to take her to robber gang house.

Saara shanti bhang😡 ho gaya...

Arey there are selfish, idiotic, attention seeking, drama creating relatives who create a storm if their name doesn't figure on a wedding card! 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was like Ranjan got his first sign of support from his son which will all go down the drain courtesy the media I loved the way the family stood together against chachu tho 
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chachu is mad. All his plans to keep the dude away from MM and Delhi have failed. He is frustrated and jealous seeing the family together and spews venom to hurt Ranjan and his bahu who is the culprit in tying the vagabond down according to him.😡

R&B turned and spoke calmly "Shouldnt u ask Sam's mother in law, the party was at her house" he said gruffly👏👏👏

This was a natural reflex, definitely which would not have happened 6 months back. Only, one thing could have obliterated it, mention of the scandal.

Edited by swaram - 8 years ago
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Make them go to chennai or Madurai for shopping PLEASE! Omg that would be fun...but if that happens please don't fly away with too much Tamil...you have to translate for us northies. 

Just what I had in mind Shruti. That would be fun.😃
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"I was told I could tell people after 12 weeks" II mumbled

Maybe unknowingly but II ne bande ko uski aukaat dikha di, even Sam' guards know that she is preggy 😆

"I was going to come over to tell Aunty" II LIEDEdited by KjoinlovewithKP - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rome was not built in a day but it was definitely brought to ruins in a battle...but again...every time something gets destroyed the inspiration to rebuild it is always much more than before.
Thats how I look at dude and dad's equation
Tiny little drops of water trying to make an ocean and then blow of wind and everything dries up...but then I think when you are able to speak to a person even after repeatedly trying to hate them...each new time it comes naturally to you and the bitterness keeps decreasing.

And chachu is our drama queen...I know this kind...they just love to see others upset and love to be apologised to and love to complain.
Attention is what they seek.

At the time needed dude's immediate defence is a proof that he tried hard to be disconnected from dad and its not exactly a natural thing to not feel anything for him.

Diwali and shopping and one visit by the couple to south tho banta hai!!! Bilkul!!

Looks like II's health is slowly settling..!

And look at chachu trying to pack the couple up to Paris...he knows the full potential of the two men...and has nightmares of seeing them team up I suppose.

The equation between dad and MA...sounded exactly like how its between dude and II
And the man misses his wife...its just so good o know there are men who are so attached to their partners and I feel like ranjan needs to go hug some shawl or saree that belongs to MA

Have a great day / evening 
And hey to everyone around here 😊 
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Rome was not built in a day but it was definitely brought to ruints on a battle...but again...every time something gets destiryed the inspiration to rebuld it is always much more than before.

Thats how I look at dude and dad's equation
Tiny little drops of water trying to make an ocean and then blow of wind and everything dries up...but then I think when you are able to speak to a person even after repeatedly trying to hate them...each new time it comes naturally to you and the bitterness keeps decreasing.

And chachu is our drama queen...I know this kind...they just love to see others upset and love to be apologised to and love to complain.
Attention is what they seek.

At the time needed dude's immediate defence is a proof that he tried hard to be disconnected from dad and its not exactly a natural thing to not feel anything for him.

Diwali and shopping and one visit by the couple to south tho banta hai!!! Bilkul!!

Looks like II's health is slowly settling..!

And look at chachu trying to pack the couple up to Paris...he knows the full potential of the two men...and has nightmares of seeing them team up I suppose.

The equation between dad and MA...sounded exactly like how its between dude and II
And the man misses his wife...its just so good o know there are men who are so attached to their partners and I feel like ranjan needs to go hug some shawl or saree that belongs to MA

Have a great day / evening
And hey to everyone around here 😊

Hey Namu! Welcome back! Nice review there. 😳