Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update
waiting fr nxt chappy
thnks fr the pm dr
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ari discharged...wat rajat mean with last words am confused..continue soon & do pm
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear..
but very small..
so Parii is all fine..n both r excited fr ther new Life😊
wht is rajat plan...hmm u want creat suspense u do it😆
waiting fr nxt update
update soon😊
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
itna chotu chapter 😭
koi nahi
by the way its nice dear
paridhi is fine now and got discharged from hospital
they went to doctors cabin to thnk him so nice of them
waiting for next chap
continue soon thanks for pm 😊
sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its mind blowing chappi
thanks for pm
continue soon
sweety992 thumbnail
Sweet and short chapppy dr 👏 ...
Suspense ufff... updateee sooon dr 😛
ParijatDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                                                      CHAPTER 11
"Why are you doing this to me?😭",exclaimed a tearful Pari.Rajat was startled at her condition.He took her in softly in his embrace and said,"Jaan,don't cry.I'm just taking you there to infrom your parents about US."Pari parted from him and said,"nad you think they will agree over this?No Rajat.Infact they will find a way to separate us.I don't wanna lose you again😭."With soft sobs she looked down.Rajat cupped her face and gently kissing her forehead he asked,"Do you trust me?"Pari lifted her head saying,"More than any other person."Rajat,"Then just see what I wanna d.I know Pari the thought of going away from me kills you and seriously I too don't wanna lose you again.Please just for me?"Pari simply nodded.She could never say no to him.Rajat satrted driving.Silence prevailed in the car.Pari was just looking out of the window.The car entered Pari's apartments.Rajat and Pari got out of the car and within some time reached Pari apartment too.Rajat saw Pari lost somewhere.He just held her hand assuring her that he would never leave her.He just let out a soft smile.The door opened and the person was hocked to see the couple standing in front of him hand in hand.It was none other than Pari's father.He furiously separated their hands,dragged both of them inside nad said,"Why have you come here now?Whatever you have done was not enough that you have again come here to show you stupid faces to us?"Everyone came out of their respective rooms seeing Pari's father scream.All were glaring at them.Pari's mom,"What wrong did we do that we got you as a daughter?Why the hell didi you do this with us?You betrayed him(pointing out to Tanmay)for this guy?I mean what he didn't do for you tell me?He gave everthing you needed and most importantly he gave you love and you did this to him?Do you think this (Pointing towards Rajat) guy can keep you happy like tanmay did?"Pari closed her eyes and let the few tear drops travel down her cheeks.Pari's mother walked to her,shook her tremnedoulsy and said."Tell me why did you do this?Answer me.You have put us to shame.You are a married woman and you are believing this man who says he loves you?The society is laughing on us today for your deeds."Turning to Rajat she said,"And you.I know boys like you very well.Why are behind my daughter?Why do you want to spoil her life for you cheap means?Pari,"Enough mom.Enough.Not a word against him now."Rajat,"Calm down Pari.She's your mom."Pari,"So what if she's my mom?She needs to know the truth.She doesn't has rights to blame you without any reason.And I very well know who has filled such non sense in her brain"(glaring at tanmay).And mom what were you telling this man has given me everything right?You are wrong.Infact he has given me nothing.He's bloody hungry for my stardom.He just wants to be called the "HUSBAND" of a famous actress.He justs wants to accompany everywhere I go so that the spotlight shines on him too.And he never loved me mom.He never...He just wanted to take advantages of me being a star.And as far as his So called'Care,Affection...'blah blah is concerned let me tell you it never existed.It was a little bit before I started with Jodha Akbar.But after that it came to an end."Pari's mom,"Don't give fake excuses to me.I know you very well.You are doing this so that we will agree for this 'New Relationship'.But let me tell you before hand we are not going to do accept you both."Pari,"I knew this from before mom.Infact I never wanted to come here.It was Rajat who brought me here just to inform you all that we will be tieing a knot soon.If it was not for him I would have never ever come here to give you any explanation.I by the way I don't wanna give any cause I very well know a blind cloth has been tied on your eyes.Believe me the day you'll remove it(holding Rajat's one hand)you will understand our love.That day you'll understand why you daughter did so.That day mom you'll come to know that you daughter was right and this tanmay was wrong"Pari's mom,That day will never come😡.We don't accept you as a daughter anymore."Tears started streaming down her eyes.Pari,"I know that mom.But trust me that day will come soon and I'm desperately waiting for it😭And let me tell you one thing(looking towards tanmay)What God has United No Man Can Separate😡.Saying this they left.Pari was sitting in the car when Rajat cam up to her and said,"I'm sorry love cause of me you have to this.You had to fight with your family just because of me."Pari,"No Rajat,don't say sorry.Infact I would want to thank you for I have seen in my mom's eyes that my words have touched her somewhere.She will soon forgive us.And as far as the fight is concerned it's nothing.I could fight with the whole world for you alone."Pari's eyes gleamed with trust.Rajat was deeply touched by her words.He said,"You'll never leave me know?😭"Pari cupped his face and said,"Never sweetheart😊"With this Rajat drove to his house.

Rajat's Apartment:
The door was open needless for them to ring the bell😆.He entered and saw his 'So called Wife' munching popcorn.He saw a big bag as if she was ready to fly somewhere.He entered with Pari(Hand in hand😆).Seeing them enter she got up at once and welcomed them saying,"Come people.I was waiting for you two only(weird right guys😆)Pari and Rajat were completely shocked by her behaviour.Srishti noticed it and said,"Don't be shocked guys.The news channels are fully loaded with you newly formed 'Relationship News.'Come have a look.They were flabbergasted on seeing the breaking news.Every news channels was just filled with their images right from the hospital to their journey to Rajat's apartment.Srishti switched off the T.V. to divert their attention towards her and said,"Shocked to see me being so calm right?Actually don't because I very well knew Rajat that you loved Pari from the start."Rajat and Pari was confused😕.Srishti continued,"I knew it Rajat.I knew you love her.I knew you can't live without her.I knew every single bit.(turning round Pari)But I didn't knew that she loves you too."Rajat,"If you knew everything then why didi you marry me?"Srishti,"I'm shocked you don't recognize me still😆ummm by the way let me tell you I never believe in marriages.It's just a timepass for me nothing else.I just wanted you money and some fame through you and nothing else.And I got it too.And I'm just here to tell you that you guys enjoy your life together...and Rajat I never loved you.It was just a bloody formality for me.I've signed the necessary documents.And don't think that what will happen of my life😆I'll get someone else to enjoy with.Rajat and Pari stodd rooted to the core.How can someone be so damn shameless.Rajat,"Weird right?"Pari,"Too much😆"Rajat,"Okay now come lets go."Pari,"But where?"Rajat,"To Our Home baby."Pari simply blushed😳.Rajat and Pari moved on to their next destination...

Precap:You And Me...

Sorry guys for the late update but i hope you people understand that my exams are round the corner and my next year is even more crucial.Sorry for the chotu update.And sorry for I couldn't thank you for your comments.Hope you forgive me.I'll try and upadte every week if possible.Don't forget the like button and please put on your comments😊Stay Tuned...