Posted: 8 years ago
plzz update soon dear..
nd this time plzz bada wala chappy..
ParijatDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
         CHAPTER 10
Next day:
Rajat and Pari woke up and freshened themselves.the doctor came in and delighted to see pari absolutely fine.He greeted them and checked Pari.He said,"I'm glad that you seem perfectly alright Paridhi.(Turning towards Rajat)Must say your love has a great power.Anyways,You can take her home as she is perfectly alright."Rajat was on cloud nine,"Are you serious?"Doctor,"Yes Mr.Rajat.This is the first time that I have gone through such a case in my life.Your love is the only force that brought her back to life."rajat,"Thank you so much doctor.Thank you."The doctor moved out.Rajat turned towards Pari and said,"So are you ready my baby😉?"Pari exclaimed,"Super excited hon😆."Pari dressed up whilst Rajat did all the formalities that were required.Rajat came up to Pari and said,"Baby I'll come within some time?"Pari,"Where are you going?"Rajat,"To the doctor."Pari,"But why?"Rajat,"Because I wanna thank him umpteen times for giving me my LIFE back."Pari's eyes filled with tears.She took her hand in his and said,"Come I'll also accompany you."Rajat,"Hmm.."

In the doctor's cabin:
Knock Knock.Doctor,"Come in"He looked up and was shocked to see Rajat and Pari there.Doctor,"Is everything fine."Rajat,"yes doctor.Everything is completely fine and it's all because of you.It's all because of you effort that I got My love,My Pari back."The doctor let out a soft smile and said,"I've told this to you before also and I'm still telling you Mr.Rajat it's not at all my effort that has brought her back to life,It's your pure love,it's your care,It's your affection towards her that has brought her back.I'd just heard that 'Love Conquers All'but you have proven this to me.You have proven that even God Bows down in front of true love.That's Why you must thank yourself."Rajat and Pari looked at each other and were pleased to hear the doctor's words.Rajat,"Thank you."Doctor,"I wish you both a beautiful life ahead.My the Almighty shower you with his choicest blessings."Rajat and Pari said 'Thank You' and made way towards their car.Pari sat in the car and in her cheerful voice,"So where are we going now?"Rajat,"To your house."Pari was left devastated.Soon tears started trembling down her beautiful eyes...

Precap:same 

Guys I'm done with chapter 10.I know it's a small update but I just wanted to create some suspense😆😆And anybody who is not interested or some other problem then you can inform me about it😊😊Next update depends on the response😊
Edited by PARIDHISRAJAT - 8 years ago
divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ypiiee me first..
oh y ky itna chotu chppy..
i want big update yar..
vaise chppy was nice..
i m sure rajat ne kuch plan kiya hoga..
byt plzz update soon nxt part nd yar bug update bxt time...
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chappy was nice yaar
doctor said true
i want a big chappy dear
suspence is something
update soon
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsum
yeah
pari is well now
haww
u left in suspense

now u have to update asap
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dr
sorry dr
my like button is not working...
k2luvsparijat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally a chappy frm u shellu is it a dreamsomeone pinch me ...yipee i m so happy shellu🥳🥳party toh banti hain update was superb parijat r very happy & the way rajat thanked doctor was emotional one bt chappy was sooo small😭😭😭 bt anyways for thnks for pm & update next chappy soon
mamtasingla thumbnail
nice update
but this is very small
jalal dropping jodha to her house😲
continue soon
thnks fr pm
155pari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice chapter...
bt kitna chotu chappy tha!

paridhi all well...

rajat taking her to her own home...

update soon!

thanx for the pm...😊
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear..
Yipiieee pari is all fine now..
What doctor said is indeed truth..rajat's love n care brought her back to normal self..
Why is he taking her to HER home??
Thanku for pm
continue asap