Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hey LM  πŸ€—  Sorry for late reply and Coming to this chapter...this chapter was so perfect  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  You changed everything in this chapter and it was for good...I know it dearie πŸ˜‰ I loved Ishani's attitude and even she changed. I got shock and was little bit upset when I came to know that Ishani was married  πŸ˜² πŸ˜­  but I hope later on something can happen πŸ˜‰  It was a exemplary update and Thankyou for pm  and update soon dearie  πŸ˜³

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️ And please don't apologize, it's completely alright. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah, a lot of the dynamics did get changed here, but even this is just half of the story. There's a lot to be captured yet. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And thank you for having that faith in me. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ As to her attitude, yes, circumstances did make her the way she is today, but I'll be getting to that in the future chapters again.

As for her getting married, there's again a lot that goes into it too. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• But given that she is divorced, I thought it would be a bit of a breather, but apparently not. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As for something happening later on, only time will tell. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you so much once again and I'll try to update soon enough! ❀️❀️
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The beach was empty at that time of the day which only made her smile more. She had several fond memories with that beach, and had shared them with a boy she believed would be with her no matter what. Always. Until she pushed him away.

Who?
πŸ˜•LM, stop giving these ...It's scary!πŸ˜΅πŸ€”
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasthaarora

hello dearie!!!
me back again wid my lame reviews..
but this time i am finding myself speechless. i really don't know what to say..
this indeed was a dark chapter but i love every form of your writing and that's why i cnt stop myself from reading it inspite of ur warning..
when i first started reading i was smiling throughout..
it really gives me pleasure to read about a strict businesswoman... ishani.. i was admiring the way she was ruling on her employees i was thinking how strong she is...
bt the time i came to realize about the harsh reality behind her strongness.. i was numb.. </3.
so my poor ishani.. all alone.. :'-( no mother,no father,no family,no cousins nor the only singe friend she had by her side... :'(
and the last line "because u r not my frnd" everytime i come across this line it pained my heart...
waiting to read more yaara..
update soon...
*hugs and loads of love*
AASTHA... <3

Thank you so much, love! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ And there's a rule on my FF threads that no one is allowed to self-criticize their reviews, so please, don't do it.  Every review is special to me. 😳😳

Yes, this was a dark chapter, but the noir elements are yet to come. 😳😳 Hehe, in case you are too sensitive to dark things, I'd advise you to skip Interlude 3 because that is going to get very dark again.  

Hehe, Ishaani as a strict businesswoman wasn't quite far a sight to imagine because I've seen it in her always. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah, in the corporate world one must be very street smart and confident so that they aren't taken for a ride. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Ishaani is amongst that lot. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And behind the molding of every person's attitude or nature, there's always an impacting force of circumstances. Her case is the same over here. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Yes, she's completely alone now, but she still has the essence of her friend alive within her, something you'll understand better in case you do decide upon reading Interlude 3. πŸ€”πŸ€” That line is indeed quite harsh when you place it in the complex relationship Ranveer and Ishaani share. 😡😡

Thank you so much once again and I'll try to update the next chapter soon enough! ❀️❀️

Loads of love,
LM ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveerian

Hey LM again a nice chapter..
but a mysterious one loved it...
Ranveer is now RV very good I was waiting for this day...
the girl who is finding Ranveer is Ishani I think may be I think lets see...
Sorry for a late reply...
Loads of hugs and kisses for you nice chapter😊😊

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ And please don't apologize, it's completely alright. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, the mystery is only going to multiply. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And even I was waiting for the day where Ranveer did become RV. 😳😳 As to the girl who called him up, you'll come to know soon enough. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Loads of hugs and love to you as well! ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

This was pure delight to read 😳 😳 I loved it to the core Mere hone wali wifey write so damn beautiful Koi shak why I love u 😳 😳

Okey so they went back to visit Amba and I loved how you described her πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Especially the lecture part , mothers are like that there anger main bhi only pyaar , concern and worry hota hai and poor ranveer he was terrified . I was reading that part with a smile on my face   πŸ˜† Why did not ranveer not just hug her , it would made her melt 😳 Works everyime on my mother πŸ˜›

Okey so he is not having his dreams anymore πŸ˜• I don't know but I have a huge doubt on that but I will remain quiet and see if my thoughts about this is correct or not and LM I don't know why but that part somehow reminded me of Harry potter 😊

Okey there was so many parts that was one of my favorites darling One of them is this :

My definition may differ from several others, but maybe we all believe in the same. For me, happiness is when I do my job properly and see Mota Babuji looking at me proudly. For me, happiness is when Falguni Maa strokes my cheek lovingly every time I do up her room properly. For me, happiness is when I manage to bring a smile up on Ishaani's face every time she is upset or sad about something. For me, happiness is when I see Baba look at me proudly every time Mota Babuji praises me. For me, happiness is when Maa smothers me with all the love the way she does. For me, my happiness lies in their happiness.

This was why I fell in love with Ranveer 😳 😳 I don't need to say anything more do I

Also my beautiful fianc I just loved how beautifully you described what Ranveer really think Diwali is about and all the different meaning behind colors and dia etc was so beautifully described 😳

LM, why do I feel this is the calm before the storm πŸ˜† But I will wait to I read the next one , but my senorita you write you damn beautiful , I never want to stop reading your chapters 😳 I hope my review did not bore you πŸ˜† Usually I am all flirty and joking but I am still in daze of what I just read πŸ˜† 😳

It was pure magic reading this , thank you so much for a beautiful reading experience

With loads of love
yours hone wali wife πŸ˜‰
and also your #nr1fan

Thank you so much, Cherie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked this! ⭐️⭐️ Aate hi blush karaana chalu? ☺️☺️

Yes, they went to meet Amba (she's going to be saner over here than from the show, although the characteristic traits are bound to remain the same TongueTongue). And I agree, all mothers are indeed like that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor fellow was too stunned to react in any way, although I'm sure that he did hug her. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And you are right, the dreams are not going to leave him any time soon. 🀣🀣 As to the part reminding you of HP, well, his dreams aren't along those lines at all. ConfusedConfused It's something entirely... experimental on my behalf. πŸ€”πŸ€”

I loved writing that part as well. Day DreamingDay Dreaming And yes, I did want to show different symbolisms of Diwali and I'm glad that you all liked it. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed As to this being the calm before the storm, read ahead, you'll come to know. 😈😈 

And my sweetie, your reviews can never, ever bore me. 😲😲 They only give me a bad bout of blushing, bas. ☺️☺️ And thank you so much for writing such a gorgeous review too. ❀️❀️

With loads of love and heaps of hugs,
LM ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katniss07

Hey LM ! sorry that i popped up so suddenly in between πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just randomly read your 2nd Interlude by skipping so many chapters , so so sorry about that πŸ˜­ I'll catch up with the missed parts soon if possible , sorry dear πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

But this chapter confused me like hell , obvious reason i missed so many things due to my carelessness πŸ˜† I'm completely oblivious of how & at which point the leap happened & so many other things πŸ˜•πŸ˜• But as much as  i can make it out it looks ishani is lady RV over here isn't she πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ...and ranveer is an author ?? oh blimey !😲😲 i can't wait to read the previous ones but these exams are intervening in between πŸ˜‘ i'm also late in catching up with Elvish's FF due to this  , shucks ! ( bang head ) 

Anyways , I'm again really very sorry to you as well as for me as now my head is spinning in confusion  I guess i'll be able to read post exams shanti se , by the time you might complete 20+ chapters , who knows πŸ˜› 

You are a brilliant writer buddy , keep it up !⭐️⭐️ love you & your writing skills a lot β€οΈβ€οΈ

PS : the title of the book is jumbled words isn't it ? " Ian Hake-Parish " means " Ishani Parekh " , am i right ???πŸ€” just like " Tom Marvolo Riddle " means " I am Lord Voldemort " πŸ˜ˆ ( shorry , ganda comparision πŸ€£ )

Hi there, sweetheart! πŸ€—πŸ€— It's so good to see you after so long! StarStar And don't apologize, it's totally alright. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And read it whenever you are free. TongueTongue

Yes, if you've missed the last five updates, it's going to be quite confusing as to what is going on. ROFLROFL And don't call it your carelessness, you have your exams and studies to look forward to as well. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Coming back to the update, yes, she is quite the woman we all wanted to see her to be. Won't call her a Lady RV, but she's got a stunning personality and is a dame to watch out for. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ As to Ranveer being an author, well it's his only published novel amidst his several research papers on the Economy and Taxation Policies. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I hope that your exams did go well. 😎😎 As to the updates, like I said above, read it as your convenience.  Don't worry, you'll catch up with Elvish's pretty quickly. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And please don't apologize, dearie, it's totally cool. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Shaanti se padho. TongueTongue Hopefully, I won't complete 20+ chapters till that time, I'll rduced my speed of updates than that of NC. 😳😳

Thank you so much once again, darling! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so glad that you liked it! StarStar Loads of love to you as well! ❀️❀️

Ps. That's a very interesting theory. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And small correction: Ian Hake-Parish is the author's name, not the book's. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

</div>.
<div>

</div>

Thank you so much, Cherie! πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so happy that you liked this! ⭐️⭐️Aate hi blush karaana chalu? ☺️☺️

Yes, they went to meet Amba (she's going to be saner over here than from the show, although the characteristic traits are bound to remain the same πŸ˜›πŸ˜›). And I agree, all mothers are indeed like that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Poor fellow was too stunned to react in any way, although I'm sure that he did hug her. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And you are right, the dreams are not going to leave him any time soon. 🀣🀣As to the part reminding you of HP, well, his dreams aren't along those lines at all. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•It's something entirely... experimental on my behalf. πŸ€”πŸ€”

I loved writing that part as well. And yes, I did want to show different symbolisms of Diwali and I'm glad that you all liked it. 😳😳As to this being the calm before the storm, read ahead, you'll come to know. 😈😈

And my sweetie, your reviews can never, ever bore me. 😲😲They only give me a bad bout of blushing, bas. ☺️☺️And thank you so much for writing such a gorgeous review too. ❀️❀️

<div>With loads of love and heaps of hugs,

LM ❀️❀️

What have I said about thank you? Ask Aarushi I only accept shank u or a shank u hug πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Ofc I loved it , you wrote it after all 😳 😳 Aww my bride to be must looking so beautiful while blushing 😳 #Dilwale Dulhania Le jayenge 😳

Just don't turn her into the terrible saas she was in a long period Hahaa and poor me I am the youngest I get lecture from every single familymember and I cant hug all na πŸ˜› But luckily I know how to get on my moms good side πŸ˜† Aww so sweet he hugged her , nothing better than giving your mom hug

I knew it [:D/] I just love it when I am right 😊 I cant wait to read how you are going with this 😳

OMG I am right ? Oh Gosh now I cant wait to read more to see what happens 😎

Aww my heart is so happy now , I made my sweetie blush 😎 Again thank u πŸ˜•

Loads of love and hugs from me as well πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—

PS : If ash start teasing you as well , don't blame me πŸ˜ƒEdited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katniss07

Ugh ...LM !! what the hell his this ???😲😲 i was in a hurry that's why didn't read the update properly but some of the comments say ISHANI IS MARRIED ??! LM !...😑😑

I hate you , darling πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I just hope that you'll give an acceptable reason ( which i know you will πŸ˜† ) something like Ishani got married against her will ...πŸ€” I'll surely give a proper review after reading the previous ones but for now i wanna throw you off a cliff as well as be ready save you like a super hero πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

You can say that she's divorced, rather than married. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And if you hate me now, I'm pretty sure you'll want to kill me as the chapters go by. 😈😈 Well, the reasoning still needs to be seasoned and worked upon (I love doing the rhyming scheme πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ), but I just hope that this works.

I took a big risk with the concept when I started this FF in the first place and an even bigger risk when I decided to go through with what I have in mind, so let's see how it pays off. ErmmErmm And like I said in the above reply as well, reply at your convenience, no issues. TongueTongue

Haila, your comment reminded me about the time during the riots in NC. 🀣🀣 Same explicit threats. ShockedShocked
..BABYGIRL.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey LM!!! after reading ur reply i m all the more excited and prepared for ur next update!!!
infact now i feel i am addicted to dark stuffs... .
πŸ€—
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

To R.V.

My dear beloved, whom I dedicate this book to as a final parting gift. May you receive all the happiness in the other world, something that you were deprived of in this cruel one. My love for you will never fade away.

What's there in store for Ranveer(RV)??πŸ€“

And finally someone asks me about this! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ This was the first question I was expecting but nobody noticed it at all. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well, my only hint over here would be - don't take the dedication on initial value.  There's a lot more to it than meets the eye. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

The beach was empty at that time of the day which only made her smile more. She had several fond memories with that beach, and had shared them with a boy she believed would be with her no matter what. Always. Until she pushed him away.

Who?
πŸ˜•LM, stop giving these ...It's scary!πŸ˜΅πŸ€”

Come on, this is so simple. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And haila, abhi se if you will get scared toh kaise chalega? 😲😲