Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VC288

awesome chapter LM!!!i just love ur writing!!!!!!!!how beautifully u have written feeling of little ishani!

U r a gifted writer!!u pour emotions in ur words so unknowingly and perfectly that is so amazing!!
I don't have words !!write next update soon and gift us another stunning experience!!
Thanks for pm!!
Your fan
VC288

Thank you so much, sweetheart! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so, so happy that you liked it! ⭐️⭐️ 

This epistle has been one of the most interesting pieces of writing that I must have ever attempted because to delve into the mind of an eight-year old who is far more mature for her age, and to try and understand the psychology that must have been running behind at the same time has really been a fascinating experience. 😳😳 And I'm glad that I could get that across just as well. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much, once again, dear! ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: pppworld1

Fantastic chapter... and what a beautiful way u narrate it... amazing work... you have a way to write that makes you connect with the story n feel it...

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked this update. ⭐️⭐️ And I'm even happier that you all can connect to the story just the same. 😳😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm glad that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveer4eva

One sec...

*Getting up from my chair...standing now and clapping*πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What an update dearie...SIMPLY LOVED IT...I mean how can you write so well??Gimme a few tips so that even I could follow that...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Coming back to ur update...What should I say???I think I have already used all the words of praise I know in English...I'll think and then tell you...

You are a gifted writer LM...😳😳

No other words for me now...

PS: sorry for such a stupid review...maaf kar do yaarπŸ˜•

#Yours3fan
Aarushi

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so, so overjoyed that you liked this so much! ⭐️⭐️ And seriously, standing ovation? ☺️☺️

You don't have to say anything else dear, because I'm just as speechless by reading your review. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed There were days where I had no head or tail of what I wrote even made sense and then there are days like these where you all make me feel that my journey has been totally worthwhile.

And please, no self-review bashing. OuchOuch All reviews that I get here, positive or negative, are just as dear to me. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveerian

nice chapter yaar actually meri tabiyat kharab thi thori pehle to men nhn parh rae thi lekin MM ka comment parh ke socha parh lun. thanks for pm update soon pleaseπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really glad that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ And please do take care of your health and get well soon. 😳😳

I'll try to update soon enough. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimnana

super update is all i can say u penned down beautifully what she has gone through...

shortage of words to describe how well u updated it 
ty for pm

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ And I'm falling in just as much of a shortage of words after reading all of your comments. 😳😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Read both your chapters of the new FF... G8 going... really loving it... Brings out there feelings out wonderfully... But they seem too matured for their age... Ishani at the age of 8 seems too matured...

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really, really happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️

Yes, the two of them are certainly too matured for their age. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› For me, Ranveer has always struck me as a person who was mature than most boys his age, and his shift to the city and working under people like the Parekhs would have an impact over him just the same. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ishaani, on the other hand, is another type of maturity that I've assumed her to have. 😊😊 She has always had that element of maturity to her, and I've always imagined her to be amongst those kids who attained maturity not by choice, but by circumstances.

Given the way the show was initially, I've always had the impression that Falguni was a very strong woman, who gave her best to make her child's life better, but in the process, ended up being the mother who was a little harsh on her girl, rather than those single parents who become both their mother and father for their child. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

In those circumstances, the child either becomes rebellious or aloof, the latter of which I've always imagined Ishaani to be, till she became a part of the Parekhs and found Ranveer as a friend. 😳😳 And even during the initial months of the show, Ishaani did strike me as a person who had that slight aloof air about her. πŸ€”πŸ€”

But what I intend to target here is how Ranveer and Ishaani bring out that child out from each other that they have locked up in their hearts just because they had to shoulder responsibilities greater than their age allowed them to. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And how their friendship has played a pivotal role in shaping up each others' personalities as well.

Thank you so much once again, and I'm really happy that you did ask me about it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 such a detailed explanation. I loved it when I read but later I thot it doesn't seem to b the thots of a 8 / 9 yr old... more like that of children in their late teens... so I wrote abt their maturity at that age...
waiting for the next update...
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Thnx 4 such a detailed explanation. I loved it when I read but later I thot it doesn't seem to b the thots of a 8 / 9 yr old... more like that of children in their late teens... so I wrote abt their maturity at that age...
waiting for the next update...

Yeah, I need to tone down their sense of maturity a bit. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Thanks so much for pointing it out! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Adiza. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautifully written :)
amazing!