Frequent Posters

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

I don't know y that i'm still sad about Ajju's condition.😭😭

I'm just want 2 cry 2 c him like that.
Even i know that he's just ignored Sanjana during he's at US,
y i'm feeling that he's truly in love with Sanjana?
Or it's just his obsession?
I can't forget his expression when he's looks Sanjana after Ajay.
He's looks very upset,frustated n heartbroken.

For fans not to get this feelings they should have shown scenes clearly , 
Sanjana explaining whatever happened after he went to US,how things have changed..Thats why am disappointed with yesterday episode, its rushed much.. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtaz82

I don't know y that i'm still sad about Ajju's condition.😭😭

I'm just want 2 cry 2 c him like that.
Even i know that he's just ignored Sanjana during he's at US,
y i'm feeling that he's truly in love with Sanjana?
Or it's just his obsession?
I can't forget his expression when he's looks Sanjana after Ajay.
He's looks very upset,frustated n heartbroken.

I too felt sorry after watching his pitiful face when Sanju ran after Ajay but my sympathy went through the door when he said, whatever he wants he gets.😲  His dialogues were disgusting. Happy Sanjana slapped him. He does not love her, he is more obsessed.  Another thing, why is he insisting on the test after all his ridiculous allegations and knowing she is in love with Ajay. He just wants to satisfy his ego. Crazy dude.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Trp 0.8 Last week 0.7. Slow but sure.😎
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.it/2015/09/barc-ratings-week-36-2015.html
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

I too felt sorry after watching his pitiful face when Sanju ran after Ajay but my sympathy went through the door when he said, whatever he wants he gets.😲  His dialogues were disgusting. Happy Sanjana slapped him. He does not love her, he is more obsessed.  Another thing, why is he insisting on the test after all his ridiculous allegations and knowing she is in love with Ajay. He just wants to satisfy his ego. Crazy dude.

Thats what, Dialogues doesnt go in flow, see if she wants to live with Aju, he may ask those stupid test to be done.. She clearly told things have changed for her, then how these tests & all came.. 
CV's decided to show Aju in bad light, they could have done in sensible way.. atleast in the way its acceptable i dont know yesterday episode doesnt go well for me..
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Agree smileee. I did not like yesterday's episode. Ajju was borderline abusvie, both physical and emotional. He was never shown in that light before. Also, mamiji's expressions were confusing. Was she happy, sad? She only accepted Sanju because she helped the family or what? The P's acceptance had no impact on me, looked fake. Things just not adding up.