moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Todays Epi started wid Shreya and her Tide Plus Maa...Eeewww...
I still have doubts On Shreya was She actually Screaming on her mother to go away Or dat was a part of her another Plan?????
Ok so Shreya is back Home.Bhushan still not ready to accept her...But the mahan Pethewalas forgive her.Ok Ajju comes in between AjNa again...Arggghhh.
Ok Ajju tries to get closer to Sanju again...and our Mr.Ajay gets jealous again sooo Cute.Ajay asks him If he is leaving To which Ajju says he is leaving along wid Sanju.And Ajay leaved from dere Wid Sanju leaving Ajju behind and Running After Ajay.Ajju seems Hurt.Scene Changes to Shreya and Bhushan...Shreya asks Forgiveness but Bhushan says deres no use of speaking since theres nothing left between them.He says he is feeling bad for her out Of Humanity and not out Of Love...
Ajay asks Sanju what does She want????Sanju answers she Wants the same thing He wants...Ajay tells Sanju dat She always wanted to stay wid Ajju and now dats what is happening so she Should b Happy but She says dat She doesnt wants to b wid Ajju.She is married to Ajay and She wants to b with Him.Ajju overhears their Co versations Oh God HIs cheesy Lines yuckkk dats was so Melodramatic...Sanju says him dat Watever u heard is true.Ajju blames her saying dat he was In US planning for their Future and Here she is setting her Future wid his Best Friend.
Sanju says Ajju he never kept in Touch Wid her After he left He left her alone and At dat tym Ajay stood wid her.Ajay fulfilled all his responsibilities towards Sanju Unlike Ajju.
Ajju drags Sanjana And throws her In the Hall.Ajay comes from.Behind and Helps her to get up...Ok now the whole Virginity Test Drama takes place which angers Sanju slaps him saying Did u get ur answer?????Ajju tries to drag Sanju again when Ajay stops him saying She was Ajju's GF but now She is His wife so shes not gonna go anywhere She is Gonna stay here wid him and His Family as He loves Her alot...Aww finally Ajay baby ne bol diya but they could have showed it in a more better way...Ok now Ajay got into fight wid Ajju since he starts Dragging Sanju again...Ajju tries to Grab the Mangalsutra From around her Neck but She stops saying dat everything is Real for her and dat Mangalsutra is a sign of her Love for Ajay.
The whole family comes out to fight for Ajay.
Ok ant bhala toh sab bhala Everything Gets normal Family accepts AjNa...
Precap---Ajju tries to Rape Sanju but Mishri comes there and hits him from Back...It seems Ajju is Upar chala gaya...Am sure Sanju is gonna take the blame on her...
Stupid Cvs and dere Stupid Ideas...Edited by moonlitnisha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u fr review...

finally ajay n sanjana confessed..
feel like slapping ajju..
n i too hv doubts fr shreya...
n last ws family reunion ws cute..
bt precap...urghh
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review. Numbing episode. I am at a lost for words. Too much happened in 20 plus minutes.πŸ˜• The pre-cap is disgusting. Anyway, I hope to see a change of clothes for the entire family. Amar has been wearing that green shirt for weeks. It's bugging me.
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Thanks for the review.Numbing episode. I am at a lost for words. Too much happened in 20 plus minutes.πŸ˜•The pre-cap is disgusting. Anyway, I hope to see a change of clothes for the entire family. Amar has been wearing that green shirt for weeks. It's bugging me.

I know they r running too fast...even faster Than A Rajdhani Express...Hope they wont ru at the same speed for AjNa romance.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

I know they r running too fast...even faster Than A Rajdhani Express...Hope they wont ru at the same speed for AjNa romance.

Today was too fast. I did not like it as everything and everyone looked forced and fake.
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am disappointed with yesterday episode, its rushed much.. Dialogues of each character doesnt go well, Its funny at some places, Nothing is finished properly, all scenes are hanging..
No apologies from Mamaji & mamiji, First Sanjana should cleared things with Aju before she goes to Ajay asking his decision , whatever his decision she is no more in Aju's life this she should conveyed to Aju.. Ajay should talked about hiding his feelings for his frienship with Aju , but if Aju dont respect Sanjana, he can never love her,For me THBST should definitely work on Dialogue writing..
Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i only wish dat ajay's confession should be better. hope we get one perfect confession today
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

i only wish dat ajay's confession should be better. hope we get one perfect confession today

I badly feel he could have said one dialogue that he thought to hide his feelings for Sanjana for his friendship But the one u cant respect her can never love her 

For me this single dialogue could made the scene perfect one
moonlitnisha thumbnail
The creative team of THBST has no good writters so dey give dese horrible dialogues to AjNa and all...
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know y that i'm still sad about Ajju's condition.😭😭
I'm just want 2 cry 2 c him like that.
Even i know that he's just ignored Sanjana during he's at US,
y i'm feeling that he's truly in love with Sanjana?
Or it's just his obsession?
I can't forget his expression when he's looks Sanjana after Ajay.
He's looks very upset,frustated n heartbroken.