Such an AWESOME SALMAN - RAMBHA Song <3 <3

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
I was watching Salman's Film BANDHAN today . Loved that movie . Salman was AWESOME as lovable Protective Brother Raju in the movie 😳 ..

Loved this Song  from this movie very much . Salman-Rambha used to look good together .Salman looked such a Handsome man ..& Rambha was beautiful. She was a decent Actress  . Don't know Why she didn't make big in Bollywood .

Anyways I loved this Song , music & the whole video . Quite a Passionate Romantic Song 😳

Tere Naina meri naino ki kyon bhasha bole bole..
Mujhe pyaar hua ..Piya haule haule haule...😳❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70KAV6HDNo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salman-Rambha were good in Judwaa too 😳
i love bandhan salman was unearthly gorgeous as a young man

Originally posted by: SalmankiJaan

i love bandhan salman was unearthly gorgeous as a young man

I know . SK was very charming as sweet innocent Raju 😳. Whenever he used to say "Jo jijaji bolenge main karunga " ..I was like awww every time he used to say that .
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This brings back my childhood memories. I used to be so obsessed with this song😆
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome movie! They were adorable😳 Rambha left no chance to touch all of Salman throughout the movie🤣

Originally posted by: Terenaina

This brings back my childhood memories. I used to be so obsessed with this song😆

Yupp The Song is so Romantic & Sexy in it's own way 😳 .

Originally posted by: ISHQSalmanSe

Awesome movie! They were adorable😳 Rambha left no chance to touch all of Salman throughout the movie🤣

Hahhahaaa I know 😆 . but Why she shouldn't . He looked soo damnn Sexyy & hott in literally Each & every Scene While dancing and with those expressions ☺️ .  Kisi bhi ladki ka dil Dol jaayega 😉(Like she is singing too 🤣 ) .
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hahhahaaa I know 😆 . but Why she shouldn't . He looked soo damnn Sexyy & hott in literally Each & every Scene While dancing and with those expressions ☺️ .  Kisi bhi ladki ka dil Dol jaayega 😉(Like she is singing too 🤣 ) .

😆😆😆 Yeah he was gorgeous...this is what you call a beautiful man😳 Don't know what happened to her...she just disappeared😕

Originally posted by: ISHQSalmanSe

😆😆😆 Yeah he was gorgeous...this is what you call a beautiful man😳 Don't know what happened to her...she just disappeared😕

Yup He was a Natural Beauty & beautiful Man If we can use these words for Man 😳😳

I know . May be she might be doing south movies . Don't know . But she was beautiful 😳