Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Nice teaser! 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
https://i.imgur.com/KkGZMrO.gif

Radha who was dressed in blue color, according to the favorites of her Kanhaiya who was born as NK this time and the symbol of calmness and grace came to the stage when her name was called. The lights were dimmed out and the music began,

Madhuban Mein Jo Kanhaiya Kisi Gopi Se Mile
Kabhi Muskaaye, Kabhi Chhede, Kabhi Baat Kare
Radha Kaise Na Jale, Radha Kaise Na Jale
Aag Tan Mann Mein Lage

All the three friends understood, this Sangeet was going to be a turning point of their lives as everyone was expressing the woes tormenting to their souls to their loved ones through their dance and were waiting for their replies. Here Radha, Krishna's most dear lover was expressing her feelings deep hidden in her heart throughout Dwapar Yug and had waited for years for this moment of confession to arrive.

Madhuban Mein Bhale Kaanha Kisi Gopi Se Mile
Mann Mein To Radha Ke Hi Prem Ke Hain Phool Khile
Kis Liye Radha Jale, Kis Liye Radha Jale
Bina Soche Samjhe

Arnav pushed NK on to the Dance floor to make him dance while Khushi helped him knowing that the souls had to unite. Only NK knew how his heart ached for Radha when she was not around but being born to establish Dharma he had to abandon his preferences as they were a bondage for him to stop from his aim of life. He had chosen to be a subject of curses even after he was beyond it and there lied the humility of his soul.

O, Gopiyaan Taarein Hain, Chaand Hai Radha
Phir Kyoon Hai Usko Biswaas Aadha
O, Gopiyaan Taarein Hain, Chaand Hai Radha
Phir Kyoon Hai Usko Biswaas Aadha

NK was trying to praise Radha for her beauty which was both internal and external. The Devi Lakshmi, which she was, she never left anyone sad intentionally but wrenching part was that that the most loved person of her life had to leave her for a greater good. They didn't require any choreography for their dance as their dance was the dance of emotions, which ruled them and guided their steps.

Kaanhaji Ka Jo Sadaa Idhar Udhar Dhyaan Rahe
Radha Bechaari Ko Phir Apne Pe Kya Maan Rahe

A wait for a hundred years in Dwapar Yug, as a result of action, as a curse , for your dearest one was indeed a hard one and who knew it better than Radharani herself.

Gopiyaan Aani Jaani Hain, Radha To Mann Ki Rani Hai
Gopiyaan Aani Jaani Hain, Radha To Mann Ki Rani Hai
Saanjh Sakhaare, Jamna Kinaare
Radha Radha Hi Kaanha Pukaare

Oye Hoye, Oye Hoye
Baahon Ke Haar Jo Daale Koi Kaanha Ke Gale
Aag Tan Mann Mein Lage

The fusion of Kathak and Lyrical Contemporary presented the Raas Leela to the audience who were left mesmerized and it was surely a sight to watch especially when the performance from the original creators of Raas Leela.

Mann Mein Hai Radhe Ko Kaanha Jo Basaaye
To Kaanha Kaahe Ko Usse Na Bataaye
Prem Ki Apni Alag Boli, Alag Bhaasa Hai
Baat Nainon Se Ho Kaanha Ki Yahi Aasa Hai

Radha waited for her NK to confess his love but she had forgotten the love which they have can never be expressed completely but can only be seen in each other's eyes. The Answer given by NK reminded Arnav, how he had never openly confessed his love for Khushi in both the births but she had understood it in the previous birth and reciprocated in their eternal love story. But maybe this time she needed an expression of it, to assure herself of no heartbreaks.

Kaanha Ke Yeh Jo Naina Hain
Chheene Gopiyon Ke Chaina Hain
Kaanha Ke Yeh Jo Naina Hain
Chheene Gopiyon Ke Chaina Hain
Mili Najariya, Hui Baawariya
Gori Gori Si Koi Gujariya

Everyone could see the naughtiness in their act but the profound language of love which their eyes spoke to each other, remained to be a secret between the two forbidden lovers while Devika and Yudhishtir was missing no chance of romancing with the lights dimmed out and everyone's focus of the dancing couple.

Kaanha Ka Pyaar Kisi Gopi Ke Mann Mein Jo Pale
Kis Liye Radha Jale, Radha Jale, Radha Jale

Radha Kaise Na Jale
Kis Liye Radha Jale
Radha Kaise Na Jale
Radha Kaise Na Jale
Aah, Aah, Aah, Aah...
Radha Kaise Na Jale
Radha Kaise Na Jale
Radha Kaise Na Jale.

The spell ended with energetic yet graceful and elegant spins concluded by the typical Radha-Krishna Posture which made people go into the trance of the power of true love. Khushi and Arnav had a little fight so as to who will take over the mike as after such an energetic performance their friend couldn't host immediately.

Finally, Khushi took over the mike and spoke,

" Thanks a lot, NK and Radha for such a calming web of magic which you have spun around us with your elegant dance."

Khushi continued, " Now can we have the bride, herself, Devika, to perform on the stage to win Jeeju Anant's heart all over again with her dance?" Devika firmly refused it but Lavanya literally dragged her ignoring Anant's pleas.

Baba ki rani hoon aankhon ka pani hoon
Beh jaana hai jise do pal kahani hoon
Amma ki bitiya hoon aangan ki mitiya hoon
Took took nihare jo pardesi chithiya hoon
Mamta ke aanchal mein
Jo geet gaaye hai
Babul ne chut put jo
Sapney sajaye hai
Woh yaad aayenge
Gup chup rulayenge
Woh yaad aayenge
Gup chup rulayenge
Doli ke sang mere jab saath jaayenge

Everyone who were enjoying this Sangeet suddenly felt that they were forgetting something really important as they re-realized the feelings of a girl before her marriage especially for a girl like Devika who had recentlyclost her parents in a accident. Though the families were friends but it was never easy for a girl to bid adieu to her single relationship status and accept another family as her own.

Khil khil ke hasna yeh
Sakhiyon ki baaton pe
Anjaan naamo ki
Mehndi yeh haathon pe
Jab rang layegi
Rimjhim ghir aayengi
Jab rang layegi
Rimjhim ghir aayengi
Aankhen ghataon si boonde girayengi

Everyone was emotional at the dance which was elegantly performed by the bride Devika herself. She brought out another side of the marriage which every girl felt bad about but still wanted it as they hoped that someone would bring in colors of love into their lives as they had often heard about.

Took took nihare jo pardesi chithiya hoon
Pardesi chithiya hoon
Pardesi chithiya hoon

The dance ended with a extremely graceful spin which got a huge round of applause along with some tears from elders. Khushi, who remembered the Devika of the past life, a innocent lady yet a very beautiful and talented lady of Saivya tribe with whom Yudhishtir spent four years when he couldn't be with Yagyaseni of the Dwapar Yug. She was brought out from the trance as she saw Arnav literally dragging Anantto dance on the floor for Devika who gave such a soulful performance. Devika went down and lights dimmed out and the music began,

Aapako Pehale Bhi Kahi Dekha Hai - 6
(Rat Khwabo Me, Bekarari Me, Hosh Me Dilbar Ya Khumari Me
Dil Mera Kehta Hai Bar-Bar, (Aapako Pehale Bhi Kahi Dekha Hai - 2))

Everyone was shocked seeing the calm Anant dance to a romantic song and that with perfection which was unexpected. They all knew Anant was getting trained for his Sangeet but never did they think he would end up dancing to such a romantic song for his bride.

Pal Do Pal Ka Sath Hai, Kehani Kitani Bat Hai
Ijhhar Kaise Karu, Main Tumse Anjan Hu
Thoda Sa Haira Hu, Ikrar Kaise Karu
Raho Me Takrayenge Ye Socha Na Tha
Ham Aise Mil Jayenge Ye Socha Na Tha
Yar Yado Me, Ya Khayalo Me, In Andhero Me, Ya Ujalo Me
Dil Mera Kehta Hai Bar-Bar, (Aapako Pehale Bhi Kahi Dekha Hai - 5)

Anant never expressed himself well to anyone being calm always but Devika And Draupadi had always understood him. Devika was blushing about the naughty song selection of her to-be husband.Khushi didn't know what to feel. Happy that finally Devika was getting the love of her life to herself or sad that one of her soulmates was leaving her forever. No matter how much she loathed his deeds, she had loved him dearly and this separation was harder than she imagined it to be.

Sapano Ki Barat Me, Pehali Mulakat Me
Deewana Main Ban Gaya, In Afsano Ki Kasam
Sari Duniya Se Sanam, Begana Main Ban Gaya
Kya Hal Hai Mera Tumse Main Kaise Kahu
Lekin Ye Bhi Mushkil Hai Chup Kaise Rahu
Rang-E-Mehfil Me, Yake Mele Me, Bhid Me, Janam Ya Akele Me
Ha Dil Mera Kehta Hai Bar-Bar, (Aapako Pehale Bhi Kahi Dekha Hai - 2)
Rat Khwabo Me, Bekarari Me, Hosh Me Dilbar Ya Khumari Me
Dil Mera Kehta Hai Bar-Bar, (Aapako Pehale Bhi Kahi Dekha Hai - 5)

Arnav nudged at Khushi while signing towards blushing Devika and dancing Anant while it reminded Khushi of yesterday, making her smile. Khushi and Arnav were silently laughing looking at each other as yesterday they got the proof of Anant's 'other' side as they eavesdropped and saw their bedroom romance. The song was going on while Anant said he cannot dance any more as he the brothers were whistling and Devika was blushing badly. He got huge cheering and applause from everyone there.

Bound in an emotional turmoil, how will Khushi accept Arnav's love for her?

-----

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
loved it..
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...
deesha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a mind-blowing update. The way you portrayed the emotions through dance was spectacular. 
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb..
Loved it..
But can I question u one..
Who is this devika..
I mean..is yudisthir dharamraj?..
Then he never had another women in his life na?.
Or I missed it..
As I never read about it ...
I really feel I know nothing but main plot of Mahabharata..
Can u please tell about her in brief..if u can..
Thank u
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing Update
Loved it.
All of them are re-living their previous birth was written beautifully.
Thanks for the PM
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and indeed very well written...