Thank you sooo much for such a looong update
Really excited to know Khushi's surprise for Arnav
From next time I would comment regularly
Take care of your health
Edited by zohania - 8 years ago
akhila22051993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the update... plz plz plz update soon... prepone the date for your fans if possible.. cant wait to see what arnav has asked of khushi and what she has planned...
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update
Both enjoying courtship before wedding
Some progress between akash & Payal and are you trying to hook up Rohan with aashima?
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This chapter and the last chapter was the best so far โค๏ธ Brilliantly written, very beautiful, sweet! 
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey I hope u are doing well now...and can write an update again๐Ÿ˜‰
I just couldn't stop myself from reading Ur ff again n again...m so eagerly waiting for the next update...really excited to read what would be the surprise...plz plz do update soon...and a long one again if u can...
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope now you are feeling better Arooma...first of all thanks for a very long update...beautiful as always. 
Love opening scene where Khushi is interacting with Raj...Very calm and nice guy.  He is always there to help ASR and Khushi.  He knows that Arnav is extremely possessive about Khushi...dare he gave her any gift expect his wishes.๐Ÿ˜†
Every one including Arnav are not leaving one chance to tease Khushi.  Now Anjali is also joined their gang๐Ÿ˜†...Poor Khushi, she is the one who is answerable as no body has guts to tease ASR. But Akash and Aman did try their best to tease him๐Ÿ˜‰.
Now we are able to see a different side of ASR...all naughty with his loved one that is Khushi...I loved the way he has taken care of Arush...when he was all cranky.  Loved all the surprises given to Khushi on her birthday...both are looking mockingly hot in their outfits.  He is not leaving any chance to flirt with Khushi. 
I can imagine Rohan missing his sister after he saw Khushi and Arnav together and Arnav is taking care of Khushi and Arush too.  After seeing them happy he is still thinking if things could be different Tania could have been on Khushi's place.  But his heart is still not accepting that his sister can manipulate things like this with Arnav.  I wish he could understand that his sister is not right at all.  But he could not deny that Khushi love for  Arush and ASR unconditional and selfless.
Hey Arooma...Rohan and Ashima ke beech mein Kuch kuch hona hai kya...that is what I am feeling after their fight. 
Now curious to know what naughty things Arnav asked Khushi to do.  
I Know that you will update after 2 weeks but still waiting for the update.   

anubablu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update continue soon
vijayalaxmib thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. Loved how the family celebrated khushi's birthday.P Arnav invited prachi n vijay for the party to make khushi happy.. Poor khudhi has to bear all the teasing's frm lavanya anjalu n payal n even frm arnav.. Rohan felt sad remembering abt his sister n also getting angry on arnav for how he neglected wen she was suffering.. Arshi moments were cute.. Rohan wants to b friend with khushi. But arnav ll definitely nt like khushi to b friend with rohan.. Khushi planning to surprise arnav bt changing the interior design of his pent house n she wants to create happy memories.. Arshi meeting each other secretly even after family ban dem to do so. Waiting for next. Continue. Happy New Year In Advance.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome! Khushi's birthday celebrations were so superb.. love the way Khushi's to be in-laws love her and her Arnavji's love is out of this world.. Arush baby is so cute and really becoming naughty.. Arnav is helping rajat, rohan and don't feel anything wrong in it.. loved the update so much.. will be waiting eagerly for the next update.. Khushi's surprise and Arnav's reaction on seeing changes at the pent house.. two weeks are gonna be very long.. but can wait..  thanks for pm  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy New Year ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved loved it
Wonder what the surprise is ;)