Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome and long update
Loved it.
Loved the cute moments between Arnav and Khushi. Waiting for the next one to see what actually Arnav demanded from Khushi and whether Arnav is ok with the surprise Khushi planned for him by redecorating the penthouse for Arnav. 
Rohan is being cautious with Khushi regarding Arnav and very much convinced that Khushi is a good person by heart and real mother to Arush. Yes, he is still mad at Arnav even though knowing that his sister is at fault because Arnav not even visited Tania when she lost the will to live. Rohan thinks if Arnav would have visited she would have been alive. What Rohan doesn't understand is if Tania would have approached him letting him know abt her love for Arnav, Arnav would never accepted to marry her because he never loved her in the first place which Tania also knew that is why she choose the crooked way to make Arnav to accept her in his life. That is what the difference now Arnav being so intimate, caring, protective and loving towards Khushi because he truly loved her and she inturn accepted him with all his flaws whole heartedly.
Anjali and Lavanya can be very persuasive to extract the info from Khushi abt their private moments and tease them. Now Payal also joined them.
Though Shashi is giving in to Arnav's talk in helping them regarding the marriage, Garima and Buaji are not fine and worried about the society thinking that it is wrong to take help from their damadji.
Loved Payal's and Akash's convo. Now Akash has some idea about Payal's behaviour towards him, this will help him to understand her better even though he doesn't knew what exactly happened to Payal.
Glad Arnav decided to help Rajat's company not because of that was built by Tania, but to show his gratitude towards him who taught and helped him to build his business. Waiting to see another fight between Arnav and Rohan regarding this because Rohan might not like Arnav interfering in this business which was built by his sister.

Take care of ur health. Will wait for the update

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

swatishrimankar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r awsum
Fab

Amazing 

Beautiful 

Writer...

Pls ping me wen u finish ur nxt chapter 

From last month i m reading this story & i am completely in luv wth ur way of portraying everything. ..

Pls ADD ME 

Waiting for ur nxt CHAPTER
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Love it 
So what is khushi up to can't wait to find out. 
lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aawwsome...
Thankusomuch for updatg...
Hope we'll get next one soon
ruark_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Eagerly waiting for seeing what khushi's plan is and also Arnav's reaction to the penthouse!!!

madinab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, Absolutely Awesome.
Loved every single bit of it and then came to the last part and I was like ... WHAT THE !!!

Now I just cant wait to find out Khushi's Surprise
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing
beautiful
update.
lobed it.
thanks for pm
continue soon
muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail