Angeline124 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update
Its great that bas***d died
Hope Taani comes to normal mode
Continue soon
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
vishesh should be tortured like taani then die , but u gav him easy death , m waiting ki taani normal ho
Roopsha_98 thumbnail
Pooja I read all the parts together. Trust me this story is one of ur bestest story. Its so emotional. Feeling really very very bad for TaaRey. Vishesh ne suicide kyu ki... sach main usse to dardnak mauth marna chahiye tha. I just hope k Rey will bring the old Taani back. N I'm very eager 2 know k how will Swayam & the other gang members react. Plzzz update soon.
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am in tears reading your update😭😭..
Poor taani had to suffer soo much😭..vishesh didnt even pity her😭
What...he cannot die soo easily...i wanted him to be punished😡
Taani scared of rey...he should have been careful...
Waiting to know what rey will do next..update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

Here with next part of His broken angel. As many you of you asked about Taani's family, they aren't aware about of her condition yet nor they stay in india so they don't know what is happening with her. I'll elaborate that in coming chapters. Her family will be introduce in coming chapters along with Reys', but first, i want Rey to take care of her without any disturbance ðŸ˜³

Scroll down for Ch 6.

Enjoy Reading :)

For PMs, Please add -Cupcake.PM- Into your buddylist.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 6

It was early morning when she woke up, due to the head ache she couldn't sleep, she got up and sat on the bed. She turned her head, looking here n there when her gaze rested over him, sleeping beside her peacefully. Flashes of yesterday came in-front of her eyes when he was throwing things in anger, It scared her but she calmed herself, kept assuring herself that he will not hurt her. 

She sat there for how long, she doesn't know but she was staring at him, without any emotions. With her baby, she had lost her everything. She couldn't relate herself to anything, She couldn't feel anything, not even his love toward her. she couldn't recognize her own love for him. He was like a stranger to her, a stranger her soul trust.

Rey opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful face in front of him, His lips curved into sleepy smile while she quickly avert her gaze away from him, realizing he was awake.

"Good Morning, Taani." Rey rubbed his eyes with back of his hand as he got up and sat on the bed, his back rested against the bedpost. Taani gave a weak smile to him and looked down. Rey slowly lifted his hand and placed it on hers which was rested on her lap. Her head snapped at him, she look at him with blank eyes while he smiled at her warmly.

"Lets go in garden, you will feel better." Rey said to her, he waited for her response and smiled when she gave a slight nod to him. Rey got down from the bed and walked toward the closet, he took out a sweater for her as it was cold outside. Rey walked back to her and helped her in getting up, he gave her sweater to wear but she looked at her cast covered right hand. Rey smiled at her and made her wear the sweater while taking care to not to hurt her hand.

After walking for a while in garden of singhania mansion, He made her sit on the swing as she was tired, she was still weak.

"You wanna talk?" Rey asked her but all he got her silence in return, he vowed to don't lose his hope, he was determined to bring his old taani back.

"Taani, you want to meet swayum? Your brother?" Rey asked her softly, Taani look at him for a moment before she nodded her negatively.

"I don't want to meet anyone." Taani whispered in barely audible tone.

"Why?" He couldn't help but ask her. Taani was playing with the hem of her shirt, nervously. He knew it very well, so he slipped his hand in hers and intertwined his fingers with hers, giving her a sense of belongingness. 

"You don't have to be nervous around me, We will not talk about anything which will make you uncomfortable." Rey said to her, tightening his grip on her hand, assuring her.

"Sorry-" Taani mumbled after a moment of silence, his brows knitted in confusion.

"For what? You have nothing to be sorry about." Rey said to her, taani lifted her eye lashes and look at him, he panicked when he saw tears in her hazel orbs.

"For everything." Taani mumbled back in answer. His heart broke realizing, she had lost her confidence, held herself responsible for everything when in reality, its not her fault. She is the one who is suffering, she doesn't have to be sorry about anything, specially to him, because he doesn't deserve her apologizes as somewhere, he is also responsible for her this state. Only if he hadn't made that fake break up plan, then she would have been with her, safe & happy. 

"Don't ever apologize to me for anything, taani, you are not at fault. And You know, If you are talking about handling you, then let me tell you, It's my honor to take care of my angel. Till now, You have given me so many things but i never got chance to give you something, give something to make our relation work, so it's my chance, to prove my love, to make our love stronger." Rey said to her with firmness in his voice. He wanted her to believe him, believe his love.

Taani look at him, a lone tear escaped her eye which he wiped away and kissed her forehead.

"Lets go inside and have breakfast." Rey said to her, taani nodded once again, they got up and went inside the house.

They walked inside the kitchen, Rey pulled a chair and made her sit on it comfortably while he started cooking. Taani was watching him, she could see how much efforts he put, to take care of her, make her feel comfortable, and somewhere, it made her feel good. 

"Rey-" She called out for him softly. A smile appeared on his face, hearing his name in her sweet tone after ages. She gave new meaning to his name, make it special. 

"Yes, Taani!" He turned to her, happiness twinkling in his bronze visage, realizing it was first time she had started the conversation on her own will, after that fateful day, she had stopped talking, would just nod at him or answer him in one or two words. 

"Dont you have college today?" She asked him in barely audible tone. 

"I have taken a week off from college." Rey answered her, happy with the improvement in her. Taani gave a slight nod in return then avert her gaze away from him and stare down at her hands. Rey didnt forced her to talk to him, he knew it will take time for her to be completely normal and he will give her that. He will not force her for anything.

"Breakfast is ready. Come, Taani!" Rey said to her as he picked up the breakfast tray and come out of the kitchen, he set the breakfast on table then came back in kitchen. Taani was still sitting, staring down. Rey knelt down before her, he took her hand in his which broke her reverie. She lifted her eye lashes and look at him. 

"What happened, Taani? Do want me to make something else in breakfast?" Rey asked her in soft tone. 

"I want to take bath first." Taani answered him in low tone. Rey took a sigh of relief, smiled at her. 

"Sure, Come with him." Rey said to her, Taani gave a slight nod in response as she got up. Rey took her inside his room, he walked toward the closet and took out some of his clothes that will fit her, and reminded himself to buy some clothes & other necessary stuff for her today. Taking clothes for her, he turned to her. Something in him broke seeing her standing there with lost expression. He walked toward her and kept his hand on her shoulder, breaking her trance. Rey smile at her and holding her hand he took her inside the washroom. He locked the door from inside and turned to her. From past few days, he is giving her sponge bath, he took every care of not to hurt her injuries. 

Rey removed her clothes, while he did so, there was no lust nor any sexual feeling for her in his eyes. She was like a delicate doll, who need his care and he knew it. He gave her sponge bath then dressed her up in his clothes.

After she was ready, he brought her outside and combed her hair. Taani was staring at him, then suddenly, she wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him tightly. He was pleasantly surprise but hugged her back but making sure not to hurt her wounds & cuts.

"Are you alright, taani?" Rey asked her, caressing her hair gently. Taani hummed in response and broke the hug.

"Sorry." She mumbled softly, Rey shook his head and cupped her face.

"Don't be, I'm yours, you can hug me whenever you want." Rey whispered softly. Taani gave a weak smile to him. Which made him smile too, now days, she rarely  smile but whenever she does, even if it's a small smile, it brighten up his world.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Taani is healing..
There are some improvement..
Rey is taking care of her..
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Marvelous update
rey is taking care of taani
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have have said it before i love this fic
And i keep loving it more
Happy to see taani getting better
Rey is the best in this 
Love it all
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wow awsm update  taani ki codition main ab imporvment arha hain nice taarey talk rey ki care  se taani thik ho hi jaye gi