moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So as we all have Witnesses what Shreya has Done To Dadi.We can see that How Shreya has been turned to a Murdered Now.What do u think would Happen to Shreya.Would She b forgiven By the Family Or would be Put Behind the Bar...Do share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Attempting to kill someone is no ordinary crime, so she cannot just be forgiven. She needs to go straight to jail. Period.
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think shreyas truth will come out this quick
i  have a bad feeling this might backfire on sanju
ankitaaa92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

I've been a silent member on this forum so far, but I had to comment after the last episode! 

"Quick"? In my opinion, there's nothing quick about Shreya begin exposed. I feel like it's about time that Shreya sees some punishment coming her way. I feel like she's the first tv villain that keeps winning in every way without seeing any punishment. I honestly hope that Nani wakes up and realizes it was Shreya and exposes her. I'm so sick of Shreya always getting what she wants. It's the most frustrating situation as a viewer. She constantly wins. And, I've never watched a daily soap where the villain just keeps winning from the beginning of the show to months later. Like, by this point, she should have faced retribution at least once, no? I feel like, yes, it's too soon to expose her completely considering it's the main plot of the show, and we don't want our beloved show to turn crap and get taken off tv, but seriously, like she needs some kind of punishment from somewhere. This is ridiculous.

Seriously, I'm so sick of her. 
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitaaa92

I've been a silent member on this forum so far, but I had to comment after the last episode! 

"Quick"? In my opinion, there's nothing quick about Shreya begin exposed. I feel like it's about time that Shreya sees some punishment coming her way. I feel like she's the first tv villain that keeps winning in every way without seeing any punishment. I honestly hope that Nani wakes up and realizes it was Shreya and exposes her. I'm so sick of Shreya always getting what she wants. It's the most frustrating situation as a viewer. She constantly wins. And, I've never watched a daily soap where the villain just keeps winning from the beginning of the show to months later. Like, by this point, she should have faced retribution at least once, no? I feel like, yes, it's too soon to expose her completely considering it's the main plot of the show, and we don't want our beloved show to turn crap and get taken off tv, but seriously, like she needs some kind of punishment from somewhere. This is ridiculous.

Seriously, I'm so sick of her. 

Shreya definitely needs to be exposed now. As you said it's very frustrating to the viewer that she is not caught out. How come she is the only one to always eavesdrop and manipulate without the others finding out. Daadi is one of the coolest grannies around and central to the story. She must come out unscathed. 
moonlitnisha thumbnail
I hope Dadi would be saved and Dat Shreya would b exposed soon...I dnt want the blame to b put on Sanju plsss End Shreyas game.
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's way too far fetched to think a scheming bahu could resort to murder to get her way. And even if Shreya is the most annoying villain I've come across todate, I must say she's been quite intelligent in her scheming thus far so I can't imagine she could not have found a less drastic way to get rid of Dadi/Nani eg. a push down the stairs or a shove off the balcony etc 
ankitaaa92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanry

I think it's way too far fetched to think a scheming bahu could resort to murder to get her way. And even if Shreya is the most annoying villain I've come across todate, I must say she's been quite intelligent in her scheming thus far so I can't imagine she could not have found a less drastic way to get rid of Dadi/Nani eg. a push down the stairs or a shove off the balcony etc

I completely agree! Even if she has been quite intelligent in her scheming, this whole hitting Nani on the back of her head and then setting fire to her is ridiculous. The part that I find the most unbelievable is that, if you watch the episode, right after Shreya hits Nani on her head, she seems to panic and kind of gets this "shit, what did I do?" look on her face. But then, she somehow decides that she's going to fix her mistake by just burning Nani alive. Like, the stream of logic there is not very coherent. How does setting fire to her make anything better? Honestly, I laughed when I saw her solution to the problem. If you're going to kill her, why freak out about knocking her unconscious? That logic arc just doesn't make any sense. And, honestly, the CVs are pushing Shreya's character beyond redemption. You can't hope to redeem a character once they've committed a murder. How's that going to go down? She kills Nani, the family finds out, and then what? She apologizes and everything's fine except for the fact that, hey! Nani's now dead because Shreya freaking killed her. I just have no words for Shreya's actions right now. And, to top this, I'm a huge AjNa fan (like most of us here), and I hate how the family has yet to see Sanjana in a positive light. Like all she does is think about the family and making everything better and, yet, no one except Nani sees her for what she truly is: an amazing daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, and wife.
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

I'm agree with u.I'm thinking d same.
Shreya truth will not come out too soon.
There's no proofs towards Shreya.Even nani doesn't know what happen to herself.
Sanjana'll be a shreya's victim 2 cover her truth.
AmandaSityata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree! Even if she has been quite intelligent in her scheming, this whole hitting Nani on the back of her head and then setting fire to her is ridiculous. The part that I find the most unbelievable is that, if you watch the episode, right after Shreya hits Nani on her head, she seems to panic and kind of gets this "shit, what did I do?" look on her face. But then, she somehow decides that she's going to fix her mistake by just burning Nani alive. Like, the stream of logic there is not very coherent. How does setting fire to her make anything better? Honestly, I laughed when I saw her solution to the problem. If you're going to kill her, why freak out about knocking her unconscious? That logic arc just doesn't make any sense. And, honestly, the CVs are pushing Shreya's character beyond redemption. You can't hope to redeem a character once they've committed a murder. How's that going to go down? She kills Nani, the family finds out, and then what? She apologizes and everything's fine except for the fact that, hey! Nani's now dead because Shreya freaking killed her. I just have no words for Shreya's actions right now. And, to top this, I'm a huge AjNa fan (like most of us here), and I hate how the family has yet to see Sanjana in a positive light. Like all she does is think about the family and making everything better and, yet, no one except Nani sees her for what she truly is: an amazing daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, and wife.[/QUOTE] 
-----------------------

When I watched the episode the 1st time, I thought nani will die, if not, she'll have memory loss and Sanjana will be on her own. But, when I watched again, I saw something else. Sanjana closed the door so the fire doesn't go inside the store room but when she closed the door there was a burst of flames where she was standing and Ajay called out her name. So, I think nani will be saved and something will happen to Sanjana. Maybe nani won't be able to prove that it's Shreya but she'll be on Sanjana's side. Maybe the truth will be exposed to Ajay or the family since they've made up and Bhushan will be the only one who doesn't to believe that Sanjana was helping. Maybe we'll see Ajay's attitude towards Sanjana change. OR, Sanjana will have the accident and no-one will care since nani will wake up with memory loss, then Ajay will look after Sanjana since she's his responsibility and get closer to each other.
Edited by AmandaSityata - 8 years ago