Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

she should go to jail...she is beyond any redemption.

moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaSityata

I completely agree! Even if she has been quite intelligent in her scheming, this whole hitting Nani on the back of her head and then setting fire to her is ridiculous. The part that I find the most unbelievable is that, if you watch the episode, right after Shreya hits Nani on her head, she seems to panic and kind of gets this "shit, what did I do?" look on her face. But then, she somehow decides that she's going to fix her mistake by just burning Nani alive. Like, the stream of logic there is not very coherent. How does setting fire to her make anything better? Honestly, I laughed when I saw her solution to the problem. If you're going to kill her, why freak out about knocking her unconscious? That logic arc just doesn't make any sense. And, honestly, the CVs are pushing Shreya's character beyond redemption. You can't hope to redeem a character once they've committed a murder. How's that going to go down? She kills Nani, the family finds out, and then what? She apologizes and everything's fine except for the fact that, hey! Nani's now dead because Shreya freaking killed her. I just have no words for Shreya's actions right now. And, to top this, I'm a huge AjNa fan (like most of us here), and I hate how the family has yet to see Sanjana in a positive light. Like all she does is think about the family and making everything better and, yet, no one except Nani sees her for what she truly is: an amazing daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, and wife.

-----------------------

When I watched the episode the 1st time, I thought nani will die, if not, she'll have memory loss and Sanjana will be on her own. But, when I watched again, I saw something else. Sanjana closed the door so the fire doesn't go inside the store room but when she closed the door there was a burst of flames where she was standing and Ajay called out her name. So, I think nani will be saved and something will happen to Sanjana. Maybe nani won't be able to prove that it's Shreya but she'll be on Sanjana's side. Maybe the truth will be exposed to Ajay or the family since they've made up and Bhushan will be the only one who doesn't to believe that Sanjana was helping. Maybe we'll see Ajay's attitude towards Sanjana change. OR, Sanjana will have the accident and no-one will care since nani will wake up with memory loss, then Ajay will look after Sanjana since she's his responsibility and get closer to each other.

[/QUOTE] The gas Cylinder is inside rite and even if Sanju closes the door so that the flames dont get inside den how come the cylinder got bursted...The precap was totally confusing.All I want is Nani to b saved bcoz If something Happens To Her then dere would b no one To support Sanju to expose Shreya...
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

she should go to jail...she is beyond any redemption.

Even I would Love to throw her behind the bars Sweetie but dat can only happen If Naniji is saved
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She needs to go to jail.  Go directly to jail, do not pass go and do not collect $200.00 πŸ˜† Edited by Gingerly - 8 years ago
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shreya has crossed her limits by this sickening act of her. We saw on the preview that she is thrown out if the house but more than that she needs to punished severely including her mother .
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think anyone is going to forgive her especially Bhushan. It's high time she gets punished for all she had done to the family. Trying to kill dadi was the limit.
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've said this in another post as well: Shreya's redemption is highly possible. After all, Sanjana's father tried to commit Ajay's murder, too, but was forgiven. I think Shreya can be given another chance. I'd love to watch her washing bhartans and cleaning and being given super-hard tasks. Tab jaake dil ko sukoon milega πŸ˜†
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitaaa92

...I hate how the family has yet to see Sanjana in a positive light. Like all she does is think about the family and making everything better and, yet, no one except Nani sees her for what she truly is: an amazing daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, and wife.

Totally agree with everything you said and especially the bit about Sanjana - she is such a wonderful, caring and giving person and a true asset to a family that wants to stick together like the Petewallas except they are such blind bats I feel like slapping them most of the time...sorry, just my frustration getting away from me

Which is why I found the whole exposure of Shreya unbeliavable, almost like a dream come true - had to watch it 2x to convince myself it actually happened. In fact I'm still wondering if CVs will reveal today that it was just Nani/Dadi's hallucination in her unconscious state 😲 
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well in mu opinion she must be jailed at least for 7-8 years for torturing the family and attempted murder.
But this is serial ki duniyaπŸ˜† So the mahaan Pethewalas will forgive their dear BahuπŸ˜† and soon she will also become Ujala White aka Mahaan like themπŸ˜†
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

She needs to go to jail.  Go directly to jail, do not pass go and do not collect $200.00 πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†