Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MnSakshifan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb update...
Hope Priya begins to understand Ram and forgives him...

Congrats for the new thread...
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats 4 second thread!!!!

Superb update!
Continue soon!!!
CrzyCandid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It such a nice FF..
Loved Ram's change and he is truly guilty of it.
Hope priya comes back to him soon
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowwwooo Second thread...YayyyπŸ₯³
Nice part.
Ram is guilty and hope Priya understood him and give him one more chance.

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Celebrating Time  

Congratulations for the Second thread .
Thank you so much for the Loyal readers and who is giving continuous support  al the time . 

While posting this story  I had faced so many problems , so many accusions , so many said so many to me werevr possible πŸ˜† , i want to tell you all the readers , 
first thing Ram is negative character here so the writer is hesitated to post , so i liked the story and posted behalf of the writer  , and than the other writers also added to it .

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Post it in forum. we also wanna readπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First we had a short story , but seeing your responce few things we need to explain detail why it happend lik that so we have changed the story so much as per readers feelings towards the connection of the story .  so few rumours spread that i had full story if i had full story definately i could hav posted one by one πŸ˜‰ daily . 

Than coming to NOTE , whenevr i have given note via pms , It was a request  that "after reading the story just reply to it ,wether it is good or not , what there is in giving pms than , but people are taking it as THREAT  i really don't understand  what all meanings they got with one line . once you also do this than you will understand if you will giv pm to 100 persons only 60 will give reply and other 40 won't give reply neither like and they keep on pestering you for update,plz update , why you are not updating ,,,  via PMs .. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Totally agree with you. Instead of asking about updates in PM if they comment in forum then it will not only increase the activity of the forum but also boost the writer for quick updates.

and whenevr possible im  trying togiv you replies , and my replies were according to your questions , if your question is rude my answer is  in my own way how i felt , see the whole thing in positive manner . 

and i know few readers are not liking the story this way , priya is goin  to Ram and staying with him , but this is fiction story we want it ti be happen like this . so until their meet few readers are read and posted comments for them also Thank you so much .

Read and enjoy the story ,don't go in tooo personal ..

Thank you so much for the support . God bless you all 

Authour : Anonymous πŸ˜›

contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update
pls continue soon
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii di
thanks for posting this story on writer's behalf.
if the writer is a lady then i must say it takes lots of courage to write such story. when i read it i was fuming with anger. hw could someone be so cruel. keeping my anger aside i read further parts. now ram has changed a lot. that to drastic change. still not convinced with his character. what made him change so much ? is it real or another shock is waiting for priya! well uts my pov .
would love to read further parts..
felt sorry reading d note tha some members accused u . very unfair :(
thank u once again
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a awesome written really good to read yar please update it asap
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram first step for redeeming himself and his monologue heard by Priya too by she is still dilemma to live with him due to Pihu happiness and trying to figure out Kush truth.
shakshithebest thumbnail

congrats for the 2nd thread.beautiful update.