Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Sonadhadhu Neeya?
Unnai enadhaga ennum en manam thaviyai thavikaradhe
Unnai ennul vaangi, namadhai ennil thaangi naan thilaithen"

Sri, beautiful. So heart warming. Unnai ennul vangi namadhai ennul thangi naan thilaithen...
Makes me want to appreciate the beauty of this language.
I have right from my childhood always thought in English Cos outside home in the places we were raised there wasn't much tamizh.
But this morning, Katrin mozhi and your lines floors me and connects me to the purity and beauty of my native tongue. Lovely.

Kala i was the only non Anglo indian for quite a while in school and ended up learning Tamil taught in English...the iyer tamizh of home was scoffed in chennai in my known circle so when i knew somebody speaks in English spoke only in that my tamizh at college was considered ANGLISISED..
i hearnt the use of Tamizh authoring from sight readers to basal readers till grade 6 for my school and learnt tamizh the same way as i learnt english but as an adult...today i boast fluency in both...infact started watching YHM to learn hindi and used to have a word list...till i switched my love to SoSY
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks πŸ˜Š
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KjoinlovewithKP

Ready for talks he is dreading the disclosure her state Her puffed eyes and trickling tears will cause him to panic

these lines actually say what we feel of dudes feelings for her, he fears her state after she knows how colorful yet lifeless his past has been and you portray them with such words that it reflects our thoughts πŸ‘

She is aware of his quest for a heart that beats for him when tears roll down hearing of his accident in the past...i think he needs to persist in speaking to her that all his earlier flings were to satisfy a physical need...the Patna instance affirms that after his wedding she is the only one in his consciousness...everything about her a turn on...he is fiercely loyal...a frank talk reiterating it in words is the only thing though his every act underlines this
jairathore thumbnail
"""""""""
4 yrs
40 subjects
400 experiments
4000 assignments
40000 hrs.
A normal human CANNOT do it.

Those super heroes are called
'ENGINEERING STUDENTS'
Happy Engineer's Day. 

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jairathore

"""""""""
4 yrs
40 subjects
400 experiments
4000 assignments
40000 hrs.
A normal human CANNOT do it.

Those super heroes are called
'ENGINEERING STUDENTS'
Happy Engineer's Day. 

Happy Engineers Day jai

I have to add My fav part of my engineering was the 15 days survey camp which was pure bliss and thought me tat I cld be independent aswell 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

She is aware of his quest for a heart that beats for him when tears roll down hearing of his accident in the past...i think he needs to persist in speaking to her that all his earlier flings were to satisfy a physical need...the Patna instance affirms that after his wedding she is the only one in his consciousness...everything about her a turn on...he is fiercely loyal...a frank talk reiterating it in words is the only thing though his every act underlines this

We all are very much aware of his loyalty, neither does II doubt his loyalty but the fact that she dreads is that is she enough for him and all that he ever wanted, again we know she is the one for him as readers, but II needs to give her relation that time to let it nurture and build up the required security in any relation. In this journey of some 10 odd months she has become sure of many of the questions she herself had regarding their relation, like it to even last a month and so many and so on, she has admitted it to herself as well that this is it di he never lied he was true to his word and he is right their holding her tight while they await for their "ankhon ka taaara" to take a form in actual flesh and their blood and go through all of it together.
jairathore thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Happy Engineers Day jai

I have to add My fav part of my engineering was the 15 days survey camp which was pure bliss and thought me tat I cld be independent aswell 

Its really nice di
Where are our other engineers - SR, Shilpa di, Putti di, Vikas
Happy engineer's day to them
Anybody who is an engineer?? 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Darpoks
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kaafi good mood mein hai aap!!
hua kya hai???πŸ˜‰