Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Vibhu and Sonal

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NDTV's Barkha Dutt becomes 3rd wife of Jammu Kashmir Bank's Chairman Haseeb Drabu

NDTV's Sonia Sharma Singh becomes 2nd wife of Congress Leader & Ex Minister R N A Singh

NDTV's Amruta Rai (44 years) traps Digvijay Singh (68 years) and becomes his 2nd wife

NDTV's Nidhi Razdan's illicit relationship with J&K's Ex CM - Omar Abdulla

NDTV is a news channel??
Or Shaadi.com ??
putti77 thumbnail
I have question.. Don't butcher me...
Dude has proved many times that he will not leave her and is committed..

1. He married her unlike previous relationships
2. He wanted kids immediately
3. He came running from Paris on baldie's birth but it was mostly because she was upset
4. He came running from Paris on baby news

What else he should do?

I had a discussion with Jyo but want to know others opinion...
putti77 thumbnail
Her puffed eyes and trickling tears will cause him to panic
Comfort her he will in the way their differences have been resolved thus far

Will tight hug, make out, enough II and Sshh will not work this time?Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sometimes i feel like his experienced life makes him so good as a lover...
u r not wrong now dude (though then!i hate the fact that u were sooo sexually active!😭).u r faithful n a good hubby n going to b the best father in future...

.but i really wish this 'experience makes it better' idea never cross II's mind...
it will kill her/any wife...

how i wish his past, like his present n future, belonged solely for II!!!!

i can so visualise a possessive II over dude even after 20 yrs,when they meet marliese at paris!!it will not b to show marliese,but to make herself feel better that,to compensate the lose of past,his present n future is WITH ME!!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PUTTI
Dude doesn't have to do anything. He's always expressed her importance in his life, mostly in actions. It's II who has to find a way to deal with this insecurity because its in her head. And unless one is willing to let certain things rest, no amount of support or actions of another will work. Maybe time will help her become confident of his love. 

PREETI

ALL MY LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR YOU!! ALL WILL BE WELL.
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

sometimes i feel like his experienced life makes him so good as a lover...
u r not wrong now dude (though then!i hate the fact that u were sooo sexually active!😭).u r faithful n a good hubby n going to b the best father in future...

.but i really wish this 'experience makes it better' idea never cross II's mind...
it will kill her/any wife...

how i wish his past, like his present n future, belonged solely for II!!!!

i can so visualise a possessive II over dude even after 20 yrs,when they meet marliese at paris!!it will not b to show marliese,but to make herself feel better that,to compensate the lose of past,his present n future is WITH ME!!

Oh Oh Doctor Sahiba 😉
Don't give ideas Shru will ask for future update.. Though future updates are always cute... 😊 Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
MY HEART IT BEATS A THOUSAND
TIMES FOR YOU"

❤️

"The baby steps
taken...faltering...falling...rising...perfecting
the art of walking"

❤️ sri!!!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dristi64

PUTTI

Dude doesn't have to do anything. He's always expressed her importance in his life, mostly in actions. It's II who has to find a way to deal with this insecurity because its in her head. And unless one is willing to let certain things rest, no amount of support or actions of another will work. Maybe time will help her become confident of his love.

PREETI

ALL MY LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR YOU!! ALL WILL BE WELL.

He has alwYs shown in his action . And at their honeymoon he once said that Marlese is in her mind only not in his anymore!!! But wht I think that his past will always haunt their marriage. Her insecurity will made her more compassionate as she did strip tease after the dinner in Paris when Marlese came   😉
Errantnomad thumbnail
Pritee, prayers your way and strength to endure.. Take care love.