Ranjan and R&B talked about
redoing all the ACs on the 2nd
floor before the baby arrived
and
covering the doors and
windows with protective film so
the UVrays wouldnt enter the
home

aur wahan two children find it difficult to get a room in their own home!!!

Naseeb Apna Apna!
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Tan's teasing part was expected now he too join the list of Sam nd vandu!!
And yes she is the best thing happen to Malaga marg 👏

Absolutely!
She gave Hope to Ranjan...care to RnB...peace to Sam!
Now they all look forward to next day...new joys awaiting at their door!

And Tan..He's perfect!!! 😳
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really feel bad for Vandu she so doesn't deserve it bala needs to grow a spine asap... 
Tan is too cool I just love the way he teases ii 
SparkleV thumbnail
Congo Jai : Ab tumhara naam Sunhare Aksharo me likha jaega
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Putti...poor girl i wish i had pursued my dream and become  a hair stylist😉Jai see i could have solved this problem
SparkleV thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

I really feel bad for Vandu she so doesn't deserve it bala needs to grow a spine asap...

Tan is too cool I just love the way he teases ii

Vandu's life is more of Adjustments than happiness!
I think Bala takes her for granted... he isnt well aware of what gem he got luckily!
Nowadays there are some ladies left who think so much of family... spend wisely... she is one of them...!
Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Putti...poor girl i wish i had pursued my dream and become a hair stylist😉Jai see i could have solved this problem

😆 i believe u would hv trimmed better than what putti described 🤣 am having that much faith in you
moonwearer thumbnail
Jothy i agree Bala needs to stop taking his wife and her family for granted. He also needs to spare a thought for his growing children. Parents  instill the right kind of values in children they should also not become victims of exploitation. We have a word in Tamizh Emali...you need to assert yourself and not take on every body's shirking of responsibilities that are dumped on you without any qualms...be in
Noida cousin Kannan Anna or Vaishnavi's parents...
Expecting Sharvu to understand that he should not crave for things Nandhu has but at the same time unable to see the needs of a post partum wife is not on...Even during the risky trimester it was the dude who used his connections and got things done.
Everybody wants to keep up with the Jones...yet Akka is at everystep being conscious of the limitations...even a comment of them being oldies is resented by Bala who can't let such things pass...its ok to take a dig at balding folks and MM not being the right place for kids to grow...Despite the wealth the Bhallas and Batras are so firmly grounded in Terra Firma and the values they instill in kids admirable...Their grace and class is due to the goodness within and not based on affluence.

Vishwanatha Iyer imposed terms to the Dude on how he wanted II cared for during pregnancy and post partum on the Thursday lunch meet prior to the wedding and now when the dude does care he accosts him about his daughter's career  . He defends Bala's stance Bala's actions and Bala's tantrums. I am sure he will not feel the same for the unassuming Dude...what he felt on the morning of the wedding seeing him sleep on the ground...he never acknowledged ...what DOUBLE SPEAK THEY RESORT TO ...
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU PUT ME IN SUCH A SHAMEFUL POSITION TODAY
RAKSHASANEY!!!
WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I TOOK THAT RIDE FROM YOU THAT DAY WHEN MY PURSE GOT LEFT BEHIND IN UR DAD'S CAR
AYYO!!!!"

damage is done II 🤣 🤣 something she has been & will keep cursing herself mentally FOR LIFE.   
moonwearer thumbnail
VIBHU agree that with financial independence there is greater planning that women get into...you should remember Bala is a  guy who makes Akka return stuff she has bought. There is no discussion no negotiation only instructions and communication of information. He is unwilling to relent in his stance regarding Vaishnavi...his stupid glotted EGO is the cause of all their woes...he is not as mature and compassionate as the dude and it has nothing to do with ones means...our dude is madly in love with his II he is fiercely possessive and the Patriarch insists how precious she is to the family. Even he only extracts a promise that she'd not go out of town the first trimester.
One can be all honey and nectar in words and have their own way or be caring through their action
The Dude is protective of everybody ...his sisters...Akka...Dad(even when he resents him...refer the mehendi night) and of course II...he researches what food might be fine for THEM and organises the grape juice and ingredients for her fruit salad and icecream...
There is a difference between selfish acts and caring ways...easy to guess who my hero and who the jerk
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago