Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ramesh : Why did u run away from operation table??

Suresh : The nurse was repeatedly saying-"don't get nervous" ,"don't be afraid. "Be strong" This is a small operation only.."

Ramesh : So what was wrong in that???? Why are you so afraid??

Suresh: She was talking to the surgeon !!!
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

Ramesh : Why did u run away from operation table??

Suresh : The nurse was repeatedly saying-"don't get nervous" ,"don't be afraid. "Be strong" This is a small operation only.."

Ramesh : So what was wrong in that???? Why are you so afraid??

Suresh: She was talking to the surgeon !!!

🤣

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Some short scary stories ''
1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
TO EACH HIS/HER OWN MUSINGS

To each the problem confronted seems grave and insurmountable
Akka felt she wore a crown of thorns Bala denying her a bed of roses

Shravu and Baldie deserved the best a room for each a bare minimum

Bala felt his image  would be shattered if he denied Vaishnavi a stay

I'm nice to your parents and sister why can't she reciprocate he states.

My blissful state of star of family is shattered by this bald tyke

Why must he get all attention and me ignored thinks Shravu

What a precious thing this Gudiya has been...may my son offer her bliss

He can reject me and my wealth let her be treasured he prays

What a lucky dame to be pampered thus escape morning sickness so quick

What plans and schemes has she at work how do I manage Ritu wonders

The year I need to set things right has just begun a fortune cookie drew me here

What to do how to manage matters and her the silent one plots

Do I deserve the attention and pampering? Do I need my job or not?

Can I just drop things and flee to our Parisian haunt

I wish for a boy he a girl whatever the baby he/she is already a celebrity

Refurbishing of home on the cards...sound proofing...must be added

How would I manage diapers and files, crying babe and demanding dude

A moment of embarrassment today sure to evoke banter

How do I stay focused and calm with such delirium around

Whats Mama and Mami upto? Theyve lost interest in me or what

They seem soaked in each other for sure I wonder whats my lot

Will i stumble on love like Dimpal will i find my anchor

With none for me i am alone in distant land today

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

🤣
🤣
OMG!! I almost choked laughing

❤️ that puts you in awesome company- hairstyle wise 😉
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hav a gud day asma!!!
if u can,convey our hello to O!!!

🤗
Nouf will do!
She's well😊
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Very  well written Asma maza aa gaya padhkar
Yes by nature II is not the one to vent and rant and throw a fit. She talks a lot but she doesnt act like a drama queen. Ritu was positively mean to her by dismissing II's earnest request of wanting to slow down, yet she came home, curled up on the swing and took a nap
She fights with the dude on the most ridiculous things

But when it comes to real hurt and humiliation she is a trooper

Akka on the other hand advises II to be patient and forgiving and kind, but when it comes to her own marital life finds those virtues at the bottom of the barrel. By nature Akka is combative, though II is talkative. She "puts Bala in his place"  her in-laws think she "has a golden heart but chat chatnu kovam varum Vandu ku" ( short tempered types)

She is generous and a team player but is secretly desirous of good things and wants Bala to unconditionally provide for those😭

II is not greedy, she has a big ego... and too much self respect but is not greedy

@bold Thank you!
@blue - sure she is, but she does so much and is a giver. She mews but never breaks anyone's heart. She does need to look after her own heart too! Makes me want to give Vandu a big 🤗
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dude Jaisa pati ho toh kisi ka bhi hormone Kabhi bhi upar niche go jayega... 😆
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Jothy i agree Bala needs to stop taking his wife and her family for granted. He also needs to spare a thought for his growing children. Parents  instill the right kind of values in children they should also not become victims of exploitation. We have a word in Tamizh Emali...you need to assert yourself and not take on every body's shirking of responsibilities that are dumped on you without any qualms...be in
Noida cousin Kannan Anna or Vaishnavi's parents...
Expecting Sharvu to understand that he should not crave for things Nandhu has but at the same time unable to see the needs of a post partum wife is not on...Even during the risky trimester it was the dude who used his connections and got things done.
Everybody wants to keep up with the Jones...yet Akka is at everystep being conscious of the limitations...even a comment of them being oldies is resented by Bala who can't let such things pass...its ok to take a dig at balding folks and MM not being the right place for kids to grow...Despite the wealth the Bhallas and Batras are so firmly grounded in Terra Firma and the values they instill in kids admirable...Their grace and class is due to the goodness within and not based on affluence.

Vishwanatha Iyer imposed terms to the Dude on how he wanted II cared for during pregnancy and post partum on the Thursday lunch meet prior to the wedding and now when the dude does care he accosts him about his daughter's career  . He defends Bala's stance Bala's actions and Bala's tantrums. I am sure he will not feel the same for the unassuming Dude...what he felt on the morning of the wedding seeing him sleep on the ground...he never acknowledged ...what DOUBLE SPEAK THEY RESORT TO ...

Well said sri totally agree with you